剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, other than the time that you trained together.
一起训练的日子除外
I'm sure it is. It's me, Philip.
我想是的 我还是我 菲利普
Just give me some time to catch up.
给我一点时间来适应
Mr. Mailer,
米勒先生
I've got someone coming to escort you to the station
我派人送你去警♥察♥局
so we can talk further while the investigation...
这样在调查进行时 我们能进行更深入的谈话
I told you, the shot came outta nowhere.
我说了 我不知道那枪是从哪里打来的
Well, not nowhere. It came from your neighbor's apartment.
地点已经找到了 是从你邻居的公♥寓♥里射出的
We're gonna take a statement from your neighbor.
我们会向你邻居录一份口供
Maybe she saw someone.
或许她看见了什么人
I don't have anything more to add that...
我没什么信息可以提供了...
You've been under duress.
你受了胁迫
We're gonna give you some time to think.
我们会给你更多时间思考
Seriously, I'm fine.
真的 我没事
Sir, a man was shot in the head in your apartment,
先生 一个男人头部中弹死在你房♥里
and you're obviously holding back information,
而你显然隐瞒了信息
including the nature of your two cell phone calls
包括你在打911之前
prior to your calling 911.
还打过两通电♥话♥的事实
Head on downstairs, please.
下楼吧 请
Something wrong?
怎么了
Stop the car. I need to do something.
停车 我有事要做
What?
什么
We gotta stop doing this.
我们不能再这样了
Doing what? All of it. Any of it. I can't...
怎样 一切的一切 我不能...
We're fooling ourselves
我们一直在自欺欺人
thinking that we could bring to the 21st
以为我们可以把那些本该被放下的东西
what should have been left behind.
带到二十一世纪
I mean, Protocol 2...
协议第二项...
"Leave the future in the past." But we both decided...
"把未来留在过去" 但我们都决定了...
We can't make exceptions
我们不能因便因私
because it's convenient, or personal.
而搞特例
I mean, this relationship...
我们这些日子
we've been holding on to all this time,
一直在维持的这段关系
it's jeopardizing our team, our covers, our mission.
它会危及我们的团队 我们的伪装 以及任务
And the mission comes first, right?
任务第一 对吗
You know it does.
你知道的
Look, I just... I think we're better off...
我只是...我觉得我们最好...
I get it.
我知道了
You've got your life you gotta make work.
你已经有了自己的生活 你得为之付出
I said I get it.
我说我知道了
You don't have to say any more.
你不必再说了
Drive.
开车
Stop! Stop what you're doing!
停下 不要再继续下去了
Stop what? Look at this.
停下什么 来看这个
Look at this.
看看这个
Mission abort?
任务终止
The director must be back online.
主管一定是上线了
That message could've come from your girlfriend for all we know.
那条信息说不定还是你女朋友发的呢
She doesn't call me 0115.
她不会称我为0115号♥
Well, then it must be the faction. They're on to what we're doing.
一定是反对派发的 他们知道我们在做什么了
Or the director knows what you did
或者说 主管知道你做了什么
and communicated to me the only way it could.
然后它用唯一的方式联♥系♥了我
You jumped into the 21st illegally.
你非法贸然来到二十一世纪
You took a host that wasn't meant for you.
你占用了一个不属于你的宿主
You uploaded a virus...
你上传了一个病毒...
All for the greater good. According to who? You?
都是为了大局着想 是谁说的 你吗
Listen, I told you that I had evidence
我跟你说了我有证据
that an attack on the director was imminent.
一个针对主管的攻击即将发生
I had no choice but to act.
我除了立即行动别无他法
Well, all I can tell you is...
我只能告诉你...
my mission didn't come to me as a text.
我收到的任务不是以短♥信♥方式下达的
It came from the director, personally.
都是由主管亲自下发的
Before the reset. What?
在重新设置之前 什么
You received that mission from the director
你是在我发出重设指令之前
before I was able to send the reset.
从主管那里接到的这个任务
Obviously.
当然
I got here before you did. What difference does it make?
我是在你之前来的 这有什么关系呢
It was still vulnerable to corruption by the faction at that time.
它那时仍然十分容易受反对派的影响
You two can argue all you want.
你们俩慢慢吵吧
I got my mission, and I'm seeing it through.
我还有任务要做 我会把它完成的
Then I'm just gonna have to stop you.
那我就不得不阻止你了
Trevor...
特雷弗
Trevor, just...
特雷弗 别
Hey! Whoa, guys!
嗨 伙计们
Good luck with that.
祝你好运了
They're not in the house.
他们不在房♥子里
Okay. Well, let's have a look around.
好吧 我们在周围看一下
Trevor!
特雷弗
In the barn, guys!
我在谷仓里 伙计们
What's going on, Trev?
这是怎么回事 特雷弗
Oh, we were just having a conversation.
我们只是在聊天而已
At gunpoint?
在枪口之下
You're not going to shoot anyone, Ellis. Put the gun down.
你不想开枪打任何人的 埃利斯 放下枪
I've got a mission to get done, and this young man objects.
我有任务要完成 而这个年轻人对此有意见
Were you given a mission to assassinate Trevor?
你的任务是行刺特雷弗吗
What? Where the hell did that come from?
什么 你这是什么意思
His mission was to build this.
他的任务是建造这个
What is this?
这是什么
Has to be a quantum frame.
一定是个量子框架
The director wanted a fail-safe
主管想要一个故障保险装置
in the event it had to come back to the 21st.
以防它需要来到二十一世纪
And I just received a mission from the director to destroy it.
而我刚从主管那里接到摧毁它的任务
By messenger? Text.
由信使传递的 是短♥信♥
I went out of the range of the attenuation field
我跑到时空衰减器领域之外
to report in, and this message showed up.
打算汇报情况 接着就收到了这条短♥信♥
Bah! That could be sent by anybody.
任何人都可能发来这短♥信♥
It is pretty unorthodox.
这是非常不正规的
Or it was the only way the director could communicate.
或许这是主管目前唯一能交流的方式
There's no kids within miles.
方圆几英里之内都没有孩子
That message could have just as easily come from the faction.
那个信息也可能是反对派发来的
Or the faction gave you the order to build the quantum frame
或者是反对派为了自己的某种目的
for their own purposes.
给你下达建造量子框架的命令
Well, both can't be true.
那么 两边都可能不是真的
Let's figure it out, 'cause so far today,
我们要搞清楚是怎么回事 因为到目前为止
every member of my team has been targeted by assassins.
我团队里的所有成员都成了刺杀的目标
More proof that the faction is behind this.
这更证明了是反对派在背后做手脚
That's not how the director does things.
这不是主管一贯的做事方式
Unless the director sent the assassins because we helped you.
除非主管派来这些杀手的原因就是我们帮了你
How can the faction possibly send messages to the 21st
反对派怎么可能在主管不知情的情况下
without the director knowing about it?
发送短♥信♥到二十一世纪
The director was offline for a short time after I sent the reset command.
主管只在我发送重设指令后的短时间内下过线
Or the faction has its own transfer system.
也许反对派有他们自己的传送系统
There were rumors they were trying
传言说他们尝试在41号♥避难所里
to build one of their own in Shelter 41.
建造自己的传送系统
Shelter 41 collapsed when I was a kid.
41号♥避难所在我小时候就坍塌了
This is something you remember?
在你的记忆里是这样吗
We all remember.
我们都记得
It was a structural flaw. The weight of the ice was too much.
原因是结构缺陷 上面的冰层太重了
So we're setting aside Protocol 2 now?
我们现在是要忽视协定第二项吗
It collapsed at exactly 0600 as the reveille bell rang.
它是六点整坍塌的 正是起床钟声响起的时候
Thousands of people died.
数千人死于当场
It was horrible.
非常的可怕
Well, now, the people of Shelter 41 are very much alive
现在 41号♥避难所的人们都还活着
and the founders of an underground movement against the director,
地下运动的创立者们反对主管
which eventually became known as the faction.
最终他们成为了反对派
This is news to you? To all of us.
你没听说过 我们都没听说过
Well, apparently your work in the 21st
很明显你们在二十一世纪的工作
has been a greater agent of change in the future than we thought.
对未来的影响比我们想象中的还要大
I'm just tryin' to get my head around this.
让我来把这件事情理清楚
Yeah, you too?
好啊 你也蒙了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表