剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I don't see that here.
我这里找不到记录
What? They called, like, 40 minutes ago.
什么 他们明明四十分钟前打过电♥话♥的
Said it was worse than last time.
还说比上次更糟糕
I brought the whole crew out on a Saturday.
我可是把所有员工都带来了 周六啊
You mind if I have a look at that?
你能让我看一下吗
The notification would show up right here
如果你真的有约
if you had one.
通知会在这里显示
Can I get some help here? A little help!
我这里需要帮助 谁能帮个忙
Officer, your security guard passed out!
先生 你的保安晕过去了
I know CPR. I don't know what happened!
我会做心肺复苏 我不知道怎么回事
Get him on the ground!
把他放平到地上
He j-just clutched his chest and his knees buckled!
他...他突然用手抓住胸口 膝盖也弯了
I hope he's not having a heart attack.
但愿他不是得了犯了心脏病
All right.
好了
Just put 'em in the back. Three down.
把他放到后面去 三个人都搞定了
Police and military radio signals
场地外的警♥察♥和军队的
are jammed outside the facility.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥已被♥干♥扰
Wind direction?
风向
Same as historical record.
和历史记载一样
Okay, you guys to the charges.
好 你们去充电处
We'll find Delaney, give her the antitoxin,
我们去找德兰尼 把抗毒素给她
and explain what's going on.
并且向她解释一下缘由
That'll be interesting.
这下可有意思了
Your reinforcements have been delayed.
你的后援要迟到了
Bus got stopped at the border.
大巴在边境被拦下来了
Expired passport.
他们的护照过期了
Well, no plan survives contact with the past, right?
若沉溺于过去 计划便会失败 对吧
3546 in position.
3546号♥就位
Dr. Delaney?
德兰尼博士
Hello?
有人吗
I mean, it is the weekend.
这可是周末
Well, she said she'd be here.
她说了她会在这里
Does it matter?
有必要吗
We don't need her, but I pr...
我们不需要她 但我希望...
No, she's not answering her cell.
不是吧 她不接电♥话♥了
It just keeps ringing.
只是电♥话♥一直在接通状态
We're in position.
我们已就位
All right.
好吧
Go when ready.
准备好了就上
Copy.
收到
Hope the wind doesn't change!
希望风向不会改变
It won't for hours.
这要不了几小时
According to the historical record, it won't,
根据历史记录 风向不会变
but you said it yourself, we're starting to see changes.
但你自己也说了 一切都开始改变了
These tanks will be ruptured by the blast anyway,
无论如何 这些罐子都会因爆♥炸♥而破裂
and the toxic cloud would be blown toward the city.
而毒气就会被吹向城市
A controlled release allows for a forced evacuation.
而受控的毒气排放则会让人群被迫撤离
Hands in the air!
举起双手
Move!
往那儿走
Move!
快走
This is Morrison. Come in.
我是莫瑞森 请接听
Your radio won't work.
你的无线电不会有用的
On your knees with your hands on your head!
跪下 把手放在头上
Listen! You need to run! Now! That way!
你得快点跑 就现在 往那个方向
I said on your knees with your hands on your head!
我说跪下 把手放在头上
Now! I repeat, this is Morrison.
快点 重复 我是莫瑞森
And I repeat, your radio will not work.
我也重复一遍 你的无线电不会有用的
Five seconds.
还有五秒钟
Please, kid! Run!
拜托 孩子 快跑啊
You need to run! Go! Go!
你得快跑 快跑啊
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hands on your head! Last warning!
把手放在头上 这是最后警告
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
He's not a Van Huizen employee.
他不是范·赫伊曾的员工
No, he's not.
不 他不是
Boss, we initiated the controlled release.
老大 我们已经开始适当释放毒气了
The alarm should go any second now.
警报可能随时会响起
I regret to report one casualty.
可惜 已有一人身亡
Understood.
知道了
I need you back in building 26 now.
我要你立即回到二十六号♥建筑
We got another problem.
有别的麻烦了
Attention, this is an air quality alert.
注意 空气质量警报
All personnel evacuate immediately
所有人员立即撤离
or report to your designated refuge area.
或自行到行人庇护区报到
Keep moving! Come on, let's go!
快开 快点
Okay! Keep moving! Keep moving! Let's go, let's go!
快开 快开 快点 快点
...all personnel evacuate immediately
...所有人员立即撤离
or report to your designated refuge area.
或自行到行人庇护区报到
Keep the change, Omar,
不用找了 奥玛
and head east as fast as you can.
然后尽你所能往东开
You're late, ma'am.
女士 您迟到了
Did you know that older people
你不知道 我们老年人
have a hard time getting cabs in the city
打个车很困难吗
because apparently we tip like shit?
因为我们小费给的太少
My new friend taught me that.
一个新朋友教我的
Attention, this is an air quality alert.
注意 空气质量警报
All personnel...
所有人员...
Traveler 3277?
旅行者3277号♥到了
Yeah. Park the vehicles near the leak
对 把车停在泄露地点旁边
in case a television crew
以防电视台的人
is stupid enough to try to get a shot.
犯傻想来拍照
And then get up on the roof. It's on its way.
然后去屋顶上 设备就在路上
Okay. Got it.
好的 知道了
The device hasn't arrived yet?
设备还没到吗
Well, it's ten minutes out.
十分钟之内就到
Well, then, I'm not late yet, am I?
这么说 我来得还不迟喽
How far of a walk is it?
走过去有多远
Can we get the Engineer transport?
能不能帮忙把工程师送过去
Walk with me, if we've got the time.
要是时间还充足 我们就走过去吧
I need the exercise.
我得锻炼锻炼
It's a very simple question, Doctor.
博士 我的问题很简单
What happened to the antimatter?
反物质到底怎么了
If this is an interrogation fantasy you're living out...
如果你要按照你的想象来审问我
Hardly.
并不是
Or worse, your way of getting me to confess
或者更糟的是 你要逼我承认
that I failed again...
我又失败了
This is what it is.
这么跟你说
You can expect charges of mutiny, sedition,
你会被指控发起兵变 暴♥动♥
aiding the enemy, and espionage,
通敌 间谍等一系列罪行
and each one carries the death penalty.
而且每一项都足以判你死刑
I already told you what happened!
我已经告诉过你是怎么回事了
The antimatter we actually created
我们实际制♥造♥出的反物质
amounted to only a fraction of what we thought.
只有我们当初想象中的一小部分
I think you sold it!
我看你是把反物质卖♥♥掉了
What? To who?
什么 卖♥♥给谁
Russians. North Korea.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 朝鲜
Any number of foreign powers.
随便一个外国势力
Wow. You're right.
厉害呀 你还真说对了
And it didn't even take you long to figure out.
你反应得倒还够快
First...
首先
I snuck the material out in my purse.
我偷偷把反物质藏在包包里带出去
I didn't say I knew how you did it.
我并没说我知道你是怎么做到的
I just know you did it.
但我就是知道你这样做了
Major Gleason,
格里森少校
I didn't know how big an idiot you were.
之前我并不知道你到底有多蠢
I just knew you were an idiot.
只是知道你蠢罢了
She put a biometric lock on the material.
她给反物质加了生物识别锁
Retinal scan. Delaney's.
要扫描德兰尼的视网膜才行
That's a tough hack.
真不好破解
I guess she didn't trust us.
我看她根本不相信我们
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表