剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Travelers...
旅行者 前情提要...
We're off mission. Stand down!
我们没有任务 退下
No plan survives contact with the past.
沉溺于过去 计划便会失败
You must be new.
你一定是新来的
We just got this security-camera footage
我们刚刚拿到了图书馆外面的
from outside the library.
监控录像
Has Marcy been acting differently lately?
玛西最近有没有表现得很不一样
No.
没有
How are you supposed to throw a football with a broken hand?
你手都骨折了 还怎么投球
Please stop.
请停下来
What is wrong with him?
他这是怎么了
Whoa, Philip.
菲利普
And all these people are going to die?
这些人都会死
Yeah.
没错
I know this person.
这个人我认识
I'm starting to think whoever they're buying from
我都开始觉得他们的卖♥♥家
ain't gonna show.
不会出现了
It's all about patience.
要有耐心
That's what you said with the Jonas Walker case,
办乔纳斯·沃克案时 你就是这么说的
and he fell off the face of the Earth.
然后他就凭空消失了
You're going to have to let that one go, partner.
搭档 你得放下这事儿
Yeah, I know, I know.
是 我知道 我知道的
I'm like a dog with a bone, I guess.
我确实没放下这事
Hello.
你好
What are they selling, car parts?
他们在卖♥♥什么 汽车零件吗
Looks good.
看上去不错
That's a hell of a lot of money for car parts.
买♥♥汽车配件不用这么一大笔钱吧
Multiple shots fired! 65 Heward Drive.
多人枪击事件 海瓦德大道六十五号♥
We need back-up right away!
我们需要支援 快
What about the backup? Can't wait!
不等支援吗 等不了
FBI!
联调局探员
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
No! Drop your weapons!
不 放下武器
All responding units, be advised,
所有待命人员 请注意
there's a damaged Mercedes leaving this location
有辆受损奔驰车正离开事发地
with three armed men, two of them badly injured.
车上有三名持枪男子 其中两人重伤
Intercept and detain if possible!
请尽力拦截并扣押住他们
Traveler...
旅行者...
34... 68.
3468号♥
Support required.
需要支援
Coordinates 47 degrees, 14 minutes,
坐标四十七度 十四分钟
35.045 seconds.
35.045秒
Make and model confirmed.
车型已确认
Units are en route.
小组已在路上
...07 seconds.
...零点七秒
End of message.
消息完毕
You wait for the back-up.
你留下等支援
I'm going after them!
我去追他们
It's a damn mess.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
Philip, you there?
菲利普 你在吗
Hey, boss.
嗨 老大
What are you doing right now?
你现在在做什么
Oh, you know...
你懂的...
healing from a gunshot wound,
枪伤还没好 休养呢
watching old news with Marcy.
和玛西一起看旧新闻
I need you to direct me
我需要你给我些指导
to 47 degrees, 14 minutes,
四十七度 十四分钟
35.045 seconds
35.045秒
by 122 degrees,
122度
22 minutes, 13.407 seconds.
二十二分钟 13.047秒
You got it? On it.
收到了? 收到
Why? What... What's happening?
怎么了 怎么... 发生什么了
I just got the most bizarre messenger.
我刚刚收到了这个很奇怪的消息
They're all bizarre to me.
我也觉着很怪
Yeah, well, this message came from the mouth
是啊 这是一个快死的人传达的
of a dying man... a traveler team in need
消息... 是一个需要支援的
of assistance at those coordinates.
旅行者队伍的坐标
It's on its way to you now.
我发过去了
We'll meet you there.
到时候见
Uh, nope, Philip's not going anywhere in his shape,
不行 菲利普现在的状态不适合去任何地方
but I will be there in 10.
我十点在那里跟你汇合
Pick up Carly on the way. Come armed.
顺路把卡莉捎上 带上武器
Bring your full medical kit.
把你的全套药箱也带上
You're at the coordinates.
你已经到了
Should be an old warehouse on your left.
应该是你左手边的一个旧仓库
How far out are Carly and Marcy?
卡莉和玛西离这还有多远
Uh, five minutes.
五分钟车程
Make sure they wait for my all-clear.
确保他们等待我解除警报的信♥号♥♥再进来
Understood.
收到
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
I'm here to help. Shut up.
我是来帮忙的 闭嘴
He's one of the FBI agents.
他是联调局的人
Yeah. Who you shot at.
没错 你还冲我开枪的
Thanks very much.
十分感谢
Whatever happened to Protocol 3?
协议第三项是怎么说的
I'm Traveler 3468.
我是旅行者3468号♥
I received a message to come to these coordinates
我收到一条让我们到这里来
and give support.
提供支援的消息
Who delivered the message?
谁发的消息
One of the Russians.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Well, that's bullshit,
胡说
'cause that would... that would kill an adult.
因为这... 这会导致一个成年人的死亡
It did.
确实
The Director must've figured he was dying anyway.
主管肯定知道这个人反正是死路一条
You want my help or not?
你到底要不要我的帮助
I'm Rick Hall.
我是瑞克·霍尔
This is Carter. That's my boy, Luca, on the table.
这位是卡特 躺在桌子上的是我弟兄卢卡
Grant MacLaren. My medic's on the way.
我是格兰特·迈凯轮 我的医生在路上了
Well, that's good, 'cause ours is dead.
那就好 因为我们的医生已经死了
What is this? What happened?
这到底怎么回事 发生什么事了
Well, our mission
我们的任务
was to acquire a component from Russian travelers
是从俄♥罗♥斯♥旅行者那取得一个部件
and deliver it to another team for testing.
然后寄给另一组人来检测
The Russians' historian was dead,
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥历史学家死了
so they were out of cash.
所以他们没钱了
We were then instructed to finance them
我们收到通知去资助他们
in exchange for the hand-off,
以便做交接
but they got greedy.
但是他们太很贪心了
A traveler team turned on you?
一个旅行者团队袭击了你们
He must be new.
他肯定是新来的
Yeah. They went rogue.
没错 他们不受控了
Tried to take our money and the component,
试图抢走我们的钱还有部件
probably sell it somewhere else, and busted it in the process.
估计是要在别处把它卖♥♥了 便来了一场黑吃黑
You saw the rest. Now where's the medic?
接下来的你都看到了 医生还没来
Carly, Marcy... you have the all-clear
卡莉 玛西... 场地已安全
to enter the building upon arrival.
可以进入这座建筑了
One minute out.
一分钟后到
They're moments away.
他们马上到
So how badly damaged is it?
那现在情形有多严重
I don't know. It's not my expertise.
我不知道 我不是这方面专家
It was a good plan, if the Russians hadn't gone rogue.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人没有失控的话 这可是个好计划
Yeah, then the FBI would've busted you.
是啊 然后联调局就来抓你了
Doesn't sound like a great plan to me.
我可不觉得这是个好计划
Oh, shit.
哎呀 我去
We're coming in.
我们来了
It's all right.
没事
What can you tell me?
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Gunshot wound to the abdomen. There's no exit wound.
腹部中弹 子弹还在体内
This is Luca. That's Carter. I'm Hall.
这是卢卡 他是卡特 我是霍尔
Mr. Hall is their team leader.
霍尔先生是他们的队长
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表