剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Tabling that a moment,
这个我们先搁一搁
I think it's important for you to understand
我觉得很重要的一点是
that Trevor needs to start doing much better
你得明白如果他想要毕业的话
if he hopes to graduate. Trevor,
特雷弗必须提高一下成绩 特雷弗
we need you
我们需要你
outside the school and ready to go
在三分钟之内到学校门口
in three minutes. We've got a mission.
准备好出发 我们有任务了
...Are you prepared to do the work?
你准备好努力学习了吗
I can do that.
我会的
Good.
很好
Carly will be outside to pick you up.
卡莉会在外面接你
...Time on his homework and less watching Internet porn.
多花点时间在他的家庭作业上少上点色♥情♥网♥站♥
Understood, no more porn.
明白了 不上色♥情♥网♥站♥
What?
什么
Don't embarrass the kid.
别让孩子难堪
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Gary.
有其父必有其子 盖瑞
Ms. Day? I know you probably have
戴女士 我知道你有很多话
a lot you want to talk about without me in the room,
需要单独跟我父母说
so I should give you a chance to do that.
所以我应该离开了
All I have to say
我只想说
is that I fully intend to raise my grades
我会努力提高我的成绩
and focus on the sciences,
把精力都集中到学习上
and I have no intention of playing football again.
而且我已经没有想要打橄榄球的念头了
What? Sorry, Gary.
什么 对不起 盖瑞
"Gary"?
你叫我盖瑞
Thank you for your time and concern.
多谢你们的宝贵时间和关心
But Trevor, we're not finished here.
特雷弗 我们还没谈完呢
Trevor! You're playing football!
特雷弗 你还是要打球啊
I'm sorry.
不好意思
He's just been so different since the concussion.
自从那次脑震荡之后他就变了很多
Can I have one of those?
我能吃一个吗
Do you think you can sit up for me?
你能坐起来吗
All right. There you go.
很好 小心点
I need you to hold this bag above your heart, okay?
我需要你把输液水高举过你的心脏 能行吗
Is that Carter?
那是卡特吗
He saved your life.
他救了你的命
Above your heart, okay?
要高过你的心脏 好吗
Nice and easy!
慢慢的
The wound is fragile.
伤口很容易裂开的
All right. It's time. We gotta go.
好了 时间差不多了 我们走吧
Reminder... these men are dangerous.
记住 这些人很危险
Approach with extreme caution.
接近时千万要小心
Breathe, man.
放松 伙计
You used to love this shit in the old days.
以前你可是很喜欢干这活的
I wasn't very bright in the old days.
可能以前我脑子不太灵光吧
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
You okay?
你没受伤吧
You should warn us.
你该给我们一点警示的
Hey, come on. You would've told him.
算了吧 你肯定会告诉他的
MacLaren had to be as surprised as the rest of them.
迈凯轮必须得和其他人一样震惊才行
Don't worry about it. They're fine.
别担心了 他们没事的
They could've been hurt.
他们可能会受伤
It had to be done!
我别无选择
We would've left too much back there
否则我们会留下太多线索
that might've incriminated...
那会置我们于险境...
Jesus, what is that? Is that a baby?
天呐 那是什么 是个婴儿吗
Whose baby is that? Mine.
那是谁的孩子 我的
You take him on missions? Oh, not if I can help it,
你带着他执行任务吗 我也没办法
but somebody needed to come save your ass.
不然谁来救你们
He has your eyes, Carly.
他的眼睛跟你的好像 卡莉
He really does.
真的好像
I just hope we can fix it. It's a key component.
希望我们能把它修好 这可是关键部件
Tell me this kid knows what he's doing.
这小孩知道自己在干什么吗
This kid is older than all of us put together.
这小孩比我们所有人加起来还要老
What the hell was that?
刚才那是怎么回事
You nearly killed my men!
你差点杀了我的手下
They're not your men.
他们不是你的手下
Do you even give a damn about Protocol 3?
你到底有没有注意过协议第三项
Was anybody killed?
有死人吗
You nearly killed me!
你差点就杀了我
Yet here you are, MacLaren!
你不是好端端在这儿呢嘛 迈凯轮
Look, if you'd done your job properly,
听着 要是你做好了你的工作
the FBI wouldn't have found us in the first place.
联调局根本就不可能找到我们
I can only throw them off the scent for so long!
我只能在短时间里拖住他们
Forbes is a good cop.
福布斯是个好警♥察♥
Well, maybe I should've waited
也许我应该
for your friend, Forbes, to open the door
等着你的朋友福布斯打开门之后
before I set it off.
再引爆♥炸♥弹
What?
你说什么
It was our base of operations!
那是我们的行动基地
I had to get rid of the evidence!
我必须毁掉证据
You almost got...
你差点...
Okay! Okay, okay.
好了 好了
It's done.
事情结束了
You're alive.
你还活着
Have you slept? You look exhausted.
你没睡觉吗 看起来精疲力尽的
I am, but I'll live, so will my patient.
是的 但我没事 我的病人也没事
It's not an easy fix. But we can do it.
这不好修理 但是我们会修好它的
Well, you damn well better.
你们最好能修好
Don't talk to my team like that!
不要用这种语气跟我的团队说话
Or what? What're you gonna do?
不然呢 你想怎样
Okay! All right!
行了 够了
All right! Hey!
够了 嗨
They just need some time to work.
他们只是需要些时间来完成工作
Let's give them some space.
给他们一点空间吧
What is it?
怎么了
I'm grounded.
我被禁足了
You know, I was tempted to break his nose
你知道吗 我差点想为了你
on your behalf,
打断他的鼻梁
but I held it together.
但是我控制住了
You and me both.
我也是
I don't know.
我不明白
The Director obviously thinks
显然主管觉得
he and his team are worth saving, but...
他和他的团队值得营救 但是...
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
This bomb isn't exactly gonna De-escalate the investigation.
这场爆♥炸♥不一定能延缓调查进度
I gotta call my babysitter.
我也要给保姆打电♥话♥
Hey. Can I get on our computer?
我能用下电脑吗
Uh...
这个
Is there something you need?
你有什么事吗
I'll do it, just get me on.
不用你管 让我用下就好
I need to set the drop-off coordinates
我需要为另一队旅行者
with the other team, if that's okay with you.
设定交接坐标 希望你不要介意
Be my guest.
请随意
Well, thank you so much.
非常感谢
How are you feeling, Luca?
感觉怎么样了 卢卡
Better.
好多了
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, uh, how long have you had night terrors?
你患夜惊症多久了
Since I was a kid.
从小就有
I know it's hard for some people to understand.
我知道一般人很难理解
No. I do.
不 我理解
My brother used to get them all the time, growing up.
我哥哥就有夜惊症 打小就有
Your brother?
你哥哥
Mm-hmm.
是的
Uh, get some rest, okay?
休息会吧 好吗
Yeah.
好
Hey.
嗨
Can I talk to you for a second?
能和你聊几句吗
About what?
聊什么
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表