剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
未来貌似不喜欢我们这样做
the future doesn't seem to like it when we do that.
现在老迈有难 我们不能回头
Mac's in trouble! We're not turning back!
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what the hell's going on.
货舱着火了
There's a fire in the cargo hold.
什么
What?
我们可以平安度过这次危机 但你必须听我的
We're gonna get through this, but you have to listen to me
我怎么说你就怎么做
and do exactly as I tell you.
女士们 先生们 飞机的货舱
Ladies and gentlemen, we've had a small fire
起了点小火
in our cargo hold.
机上的灭火系统已经开始运作了
The fire suppression system has activated.
我保证我们一定会没事的
I'm confident we'll be fine,
但是需要注意的是
but as a matter of caution,
飞机正在进行紧急降落
we are performing an emergency descent.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
机长是错的
The Captain's wrong.
飞机将会坠毁 而且现在什么也改变不了
This plane is gonna crash, and nothing can stop that now.
- 天呐 - 但我有一个仪器
- Oh, my god. - But I have a device.
是什么
What?
这个盒子
This box...
可以创造一片能量场
can generate an energy field
它会在飞机坠毁的瞬间
that will temporarily
保护我们的身体完好无损
hold our bodies in stasis during the crash
然后让我们脱身于飞机残骸区域
and throw us clear of the debris field.
天呐 我要死了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna die.
不 我们不会死
No. We're not going to die.
继续说
Go ahead.
你到底在跟谁说话
Who the hell are you talking to?
我把数字检查了一遍
I ran the numbers back to front.
静力场发生器是不可能
There's no way the stasis field generator
容得下三个人的
can expand to fit three people.
我们必须试一试
We have to try.
不行 它承担不了这个重量
Don't! It's a question of mass.
甚至两个人都比较勉强
Even two people is gonna be a stretch,
想想你们的碰撞角和速度
considering your angle of impact and velocity.
抱歉 我们救不了她
I'm sorry. We can't save her.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们即将紧急着陆
we need to prepare for a possible emergency landing.
大约五分钟之内
We have approximately five minutes
我们会把机舱调到着陆状态
to prepare the cabin for landing,
请所有人集中注意力
so undivided attention is very important.
五分钟
Five minutes.
...要求你打开舱门
...require you to open a door,
立即拉住舱门底部的
immediately pull the red inflation handle
红色滑梯手柄
located at the base of door
来确保安全地从气垫滑下
to ensure proper slide inflation.
好了 就是现在
Okay. It's time.
先生 你必须系上安全带
The seatbelt sign is on, sir!
别想阻止我
Don't try to stop me. Please.
快过来 现在
Come on. Now.
我不会和你去任何地方的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
飞机上的其他人
Every other person on this plane
今天都会死
is gonna die today,
但是你 因为某些原因 得活下来
but you, for some reason, get to live,
所以你应该心存感激
so be humble and grateful
马上离开你的座位
and get your ass out of that seat
不然我就拽你下来
before I drag it out.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们无法到达机场
we will not make the airport.
即将开始迫降
We'll be making an emergency landing.
当我发出抱怀的指令时
When I give the command "brace, brace,"
一起做乘务人员的演示动作
assume the position the crew has demonstrated
直到飞机完全停稳为止
until the plane comes to a complete stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
在我们准备着陆之前
Before we brace for landing...
回到你的座位 现在
Get back in your seats, now!
格兰特 你要去哪
Grant? Where are you going?
...脸朝下把头靠在你的大腿
...Put your head face-down in your lap,
并且双手环抱住你的膝盖
and wrap your arms underneath your knees.
如果做不了这个动作
If you are unable to assume this position,
就把手腕十字交叉
cross your wrists
然后放在你前面的椅背上
and place them on the seat back in front of you.
额头抵住椅背
Rest your forehead on the seat back.
儿童必须身体前倾 脚平放在地上
Children should lean forward, feet flat on the floor...
- 坐在这 - 脸朝下 把头靠在大腿上
- Sit here. - ...Place heads face-down in laps,
并且双手环抱膝盖
and wrap their arms underneath their knees.
别慌 我们会没事的
Stay calm, and we're gonna be all right.
我一点也不相信你
I don't think I believe you anymore.
相不相信都无所谓
It doesn't matter if you do or not.
只要按我说的做就行
Just do as I say, when I say it.
菲利普
Philip?
收到
Go ahead.
告诉我坠毁的地点
Tell me about the crash site.
因为机身下部起火受损
They lose control of flight surfaces
现在翼面已经完全失去了控制
any moment now from fire damage below,
飞机会俯冲下来 最终会坠落在一片田野中
so it comes in steep and hits in the middle of a field.
机身基本上都被毁了 但是
There isn't much left, but, uh...
但是什么
But what?
机尾
The tail section.
根据历史记录中的所有现场图来看
It's the only part of the plane left intact
机尾是唯一坠落后仍完好无损的地方
in every picture in the historical record.
也就是说 在机尾的人可以活下来
So someone could survive if they were in the tail section?
不 不是这样的 重力作用的破坏性是极大的
No! That's not what he said! The G-forces would be huge!
谢谢
Thank you.
不 你不能去
No, y-you can't!
你没有时间救她
You don't have time to save her!
你还在吗
Hello?
- 待在这儿 - 你要抛下我吗
- Stay here. - You're leaving me?
我马上回来 别动
I'll be right back. Don't move.
先生 马上坐下
Sir, sit down!
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I took so long.
等一下 我们去哪
Wait. Where are we going?
你不应该出现在这架飞机上
You were not supposed to be on this flight.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
所以我只能即兴发挥了
So I'm improvising.
跟我来
Come on.
旅行者3468号♥ 你已偏离任务
Traveler 3468, you are off-mission.
- 天呐 - 快过来
- Oh, my god. - Come on.
格兰特 她刚刚说了什么
Grant, what did she say?
她在讲什么
What was she talking about?
只要跟着我就行
Just stay with me.
这儿
Here.
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是我妻子 你和她一起用这个仪器
This is my wife. She's gonna use the device with you
不是和我
instead of me.
什么仪器
What device?
就是这儿 你们靠近点 一定要牢牢抓住它
Just, here, hold this tight and get close to each other.
快点 靠近点 再近点
Come on. Closer. Closer.
无论如何都不要放开对方
Whatever you do, don't let go of each other.
- 明白了吗 - 不 我不明白
- Do you understand? - No, I don't understand.
你只要相信我 好好听着
Just trust me and listen.
当指示灯显示红色的时候
When that light flashes red,
你把它按下去 一直按着
you press it down. You hold it down.
明白了吗 照做就行了
Okay? That's all you have to do.
不 为什么你不来
No! Why can't you?
- 你要去哪里 - 你能做到的
- Where are you going? - You can do this.
不 不要走
No! Don't go!
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
还有四十五秒
45 seconds.
我们看到飞机冲下来了 祝你好运
We see you coming in. Good luck.
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表