剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说一句 不用谢
If you're smart,
如果你够聪明
there's about three weeks' worth of Percocet there.
就该知道这些镇痛药的剂量够你维持三周
Although, you know, uh,
尽管 你知道
trading one addiction for another never works.
用新毒品来戒掉旧毒瘾并没什么用
Uh, you look, uh... not so good.
你看上去 不太好
Like somebody beat you up. Did somebody beat you up?
看上去像是被谁痛扁了一顿 谁揍你了吗
I'm fine.
我很好
You don't look fine. You look like a piece of...
你看上去可不好 你看上去就像是个...
Holy shit.
我的天
What is this?
这是什么
It's nothing.
没什么
It's insanity.
这太疯狂了
Hey. It's the gambling matrix, right?
这是博弈矩阵 对吗
This is how you do it, isn't it?
这就是你押中的方法 是吗
It's really nothing.
真的没什么
There are dates up here that are months from now.
这些都是距离现在几个月的日期
How much research do y...?
你到底做了多少研究
No! Don't...! Don't.
别 不要 不要
Why don't you give me a tip?
你就不能给我点情报吗
Gimme a little tip. Come on.
给点情报 来吧
Can you just leave?
你能赶紧走人吗
Please?
拜托
Either you give me a tip,
你要么给我点提示
or you tell me what this is all about
要么告诉我这面墙上
on the wall over here,
写的都是什么
all right?
好吗
'Cause you got all of that,
你掌握了全部的信息
and you're giving me, like, crumbs.
给我的却只是冰山一角
Come on, man.
来吧 老兄
You'd be in jail right now if it wasn't for me.
要不是我 你现在已经在蹲监狱了
You know that.
你知道的
Hey, Luca, it's okay! Hey, I'm right here.
嗨 卢卡 没事了 我在这呢
I'm right here.
我在这呢
I need you to wake up and listen to me, Luca.
我需要你醒过来 听我说 卢卡
I need you to wake up, all right? Wake up, Luca.
你醒过来 好吗 醒醒 卢卡
Luca? No.
卢卡 不
Luca, wake up.
卢卡 醒醒
Get it out!
把它拿出去
No! No!
不 不
Get it off me! Get it out of me!
把它拿出去 从我体内拿出去
Wake up! Luca! Wake up!
醒醒 卢卡 醒醒
Ms. Warton.
沃顿女士
I'm Officer Conniker. I tried to contact you earlier.
我是康尼克警官 我之前试着联♥系♥过你
I'd just like to speak with you
我想和你谈一下
about the incident outside the library.
图书馆外发生的一起事故
What incident?
什么事故
The boys that assaulted you and another employee?
一群男孩袭击了你和另一名职员
Listen, I understand that you didn't report it,
听着 我能理解你为什么不愿报告这件事
and that's not unusual with assault cases,
这在袭击事件中很普遍
but I... I saw the closed circuit television footage.
但我... 我看了监控录像
Caught both assaults and you kicking their asses.
你抓住了袭击者 还痛扁了他们一顿
Not that you'd be in any trouble for retaliating.
你不会因为回击受到任何处罚
What I saw was actually damn impressive.
但这实在给我留下了深刻的印象
Well, I'd like to move on.
我想我得走了
Uh-huh. Listen.
等等
Have you sought counseling of any kind?
你有寻求任何方面的咨♥询♥吗
Everything's fine. I don't need counseling.
一切都很正常 我不需要咨♥询♥什么
So then why are you living with this social worker?
那你为什么和社工住一起
Excuse me?
你说什么
Not that you're to blame in any way,
不是说你会因此被责罚
but I should inform you
但我得通知你
that should a state mental health worker
一名州立心理健康工作者
be found guilty
如果与客户
of inappropriate fraternization with a client,
尤其是有身心发展障碍的客户
especially one with developmental issues...
建立不恰当关系是有罪的
Do I look like I have developmental issues, officer?
我看上去像是有身心发展障碍的人吗 警官
That's not for me to judge.
这不是由我来评判的
I'm just saying that'd be grounds for termination,
我只是说 这只是一个解雇他的理由
if not worse... litigation.
更糟的话 就是法律制裁
Just so you understand the consequences.
只是希望你清楚后果
You gonna take that, or...?
你不接吗
Uh, yeah. If you'll excuse me.
当然 失陪一下
This is Marcy.
我是玛西
What happened?
发生了什么
He was fine when I left.
我走的时候他还好好的
Night terrors.
夜惊症
Sometimes they're too real.
有时候感觉太真实了
Yeah, one minute he's sleeping,
刚刚还睡得好好的
and the next, he's screaming.
下一秒他就尖叫起来了
He almost killed me once.
他还差点杀了我
All right, well, let's get you closed up again.
让我们先把你的伤包扎一下吧
Mac. We got 'em.
老迈 我们找到他们了
Got who?
抓住谁了
Our friends from last night.
昨晚的那些家伙
Located 'em right here in town.
他们就在城里
We had leads that had them leaving the city.
我们的线索不是说他们已经出城了吗
Yeah, I did some digging anyway.
是的 但是我深入调查了一下
Ran the plates on the car that left the scene.
查了一下逃离现场车辆的车牌
It belongs to a Sergeant Rick Hall.
发现是瑞克·霍尔中士的
Served in Iraq,
他曾在在伊♥拉♥克♥服役
lives in Portland.
住在波特兰
Had some agents go check out his place this morning.
今早几个特工搜查了他的住处
Hall hasn't been there in weeks.
霍尔已经好几个星期不在家了
Pulled him up on the database.
进数据库查了一下
He owns three other properties.
他还有另外三处房♥产
Place in Austin, condo in Vancouver,
在奥斯汀的房♥子 温哥华的公♥寓♥
and a warehouse right here in town.
还有本地的一个仓库
Checked out the freeway CCTV footage...
这是高速公路的监控画面
Nice work.
干得不错
Let's file for a warrant and get down there, huh?
我们去申请一份搜查证 然后就出发吧
Already got it.
已经拿到手了
Suit up.
走吧
Right! I'll meet you downstairs in a minute.
好的 我一会儿到楼下找你
All right.
好吧
Marcy, it's MacLaren.
玛西 我是迈凯轮
I don't know.
什么玩意儿
I just got word from MacLaren.
迈凯轮刚刚告诉我
The FBI are on their way.
联调局的人正在来的路上
We have maybe 20 minutes.
我们大概还有20分钟
Isn't MacLaren with the FBI?
迈凯轮不就是联调局的人吗
Yeah, and he obfuscated the best he could,
他已经尽可能地混淆视听了
but his partner found your name on the deed
但是他的搭档在这间房♥子的地契上
to this building and tracked your vehicle here.
发现了你的名字 还追踪你的车到了这里
Okay, well, you... you tell him
那好 你告诉他
he's got to stop them.
他必须阻止他们
There's only so much he can do without blowing his cover.
在不暴露自己的情况下他只能做这么多了
We're wasting time!
我们这是在浪费时间
Are you being serious right now? Are you kidding me?
真的假的 你是在开玩笑吧
What about us?
我们怎么办
Luca shouldn't even be moved!
卢卡根本不能动
I will be there!
我会过去的
I'm okay. We should go.
我没事 我们走吧
They're on their way.
他们正在路上
We need to move.
我们该走了
What I'd like to do
我想暂时不谈
is change the conversation
特雷弗的橄榄球事业
from Trevor's football career
把话题的焦点
and focus on his grades.
集中到他的成绩上来
If he has a football career, he doesn't need grades.
如果他能打职业橄榄球 他根本不需要成绩
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表