剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
where I'm going...
你知道我是个联邦探员吧
You do know I'm a federal agent?
再往前几条街就好
It's just a few more blocks.
早上好
Good morning.
我知道我来的有点早
I know I'm a bit early.
我觉得我需要开个好头...
I figured I'd get a head start on...
卡莉
Carly, um...
我们的需要发生变化了
Our needs have actually changed,
恐怕我没办法给你这份工作了
so I'm afraid we don't have a job to offer you.
好吧 那么
Okay. Uh, well,
如果你不介意的话 请在将来...
if you wouldn't mind keeping me in mind for the future...
我们不可能
Um, we're never
招你来这工作的 抱歉
gonna be able to offer you a job here, darling. Sorry.
为什么
Why not?
你知道原因的
You know why.
不 我不知道
No, I don't, actually.
先生 我真的很需要这份工作
Sir, I really need this job.
我们的背景调查
Our background check
发现了你档案里有起诉记录
revealed the charges on your record.
袭♥警♥ 这可不行啊 孩子
Assaulting a police officer? Come on, kiddo.
你不明白的 他是我孩子的父亲
You don't understand. He's the father of my child.
这有什么不同吗
And that makes it better... how?
知道吗 二十一世纪有个服务叫做"优步"
You know, the 21st has this service called "Uber."
你或许该...
You may want...
我太太的电♥话♥ 抱歉
It's my wife. Excuse me.
喂 小凯
Hey, Kat.
你在哪
Where are you?
去机场的路上
On my way to the airport, apparently.
我需要和你谈谈
We need to talk.
现在不行
I can't right now.
我刚刚被派了一个去华盛顿特区的护送任务
I've just been assigned escort duty to D.C.
飞机是...今天一点半
The flight's at, uh... 1:30 today.
你要走了
You're leaving?
是的 就一个晚上
Yeah, it's just for one night.
我...我会尽快打电♥话♥给你的
I'll-I'll call you as soon as I...
小凯
Kat?
至少你没收到命令要暗♥杀♥她
At least you weren't ordered to assassinate her.
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我是要去参加一个葬礼的
I'm about to attend a funeral service.
你说是什么意思
What do you think it means?
你可以靠边停了
You can pull over here.
怎么样
How's it coming?
我有点难以理解
I'm having a hard time understanding
为什么一个植物会比另一个重要
how one plant is more important than another,
但我按你说的做了
but I'm doing what you asked.
咱们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
不要以为我没发现
Don't think I haven't noticed
我们之间变得不同以往了
that things are changing between us.
你打了我
You struck me
现在还要送我去军事学校
and now you're sending me away to military school.
是这些改变吗
Those changes?
我...我说的是自从你不再打橄榄球
I-I'm talking about since you quit football.
从我的脑震荡开始
Since my concussion?
我说的是...
I'm saying...
每个年轻人迟早都会发现
There comes a time in every young man's life
他的父亲不是他心中所想的英雄
when he stops putting his father up on a pedestal
而且会看清...
and just sees him as...
他原来的样子
as the man that he really is.
说得对 他原本的样子
Exactly. That guy.
- 是 - 我 我只想说...
- Yeah. - Look, I just... I just wanted to say...
你明白的 男人对男人...
you know, guy to guy, man to man...
我们的关系越来越糟糕 对此我很遗憾
I'm sorry things have gone south between us, and...
我尽力了
I'm doing my best here.
还有...
Oh, and, uh...
你不用再做这些了
you don't have to do that anymore.
这是你妈去她姐姐家时
Your mother told me to do it
让我做的事
while she was away at her sister's.
盖瑞
Gary?
今天是不是有场高尔夫比赛
Is there golf on later today?
在一点
1:00.
也许我们可以一起看
Maybe we could watch it together.
- 我们走 - 等我一会儿 伙计们
- Here we go. - Give me a sec, guys.
卡莉 有什么可以效劳的吗
Carly, how can I help you?
你能解释一下为什么我的潜在雇主
You can explain why a background check
在背景调查中查出我有袭♥警♥指控
by a potential employer showed an assault charge.
那可能是因为你一拳打在了我脸上
Well, maybe it was after you punched me in my face
还偷了我的车
and stole my car.
你打了我多少次
How many times have you struck me?
仔细想想 也许是
You know, come to think of it... maybe it was after
因为你在保姆家门口踢了我的蛋蛋
you kicked me in my nuts outside the babysitter's house.
或许是有目击者报♥警♥了
A witness probably called it in.
那好 我想这里面的人
Right. Well, I'm sure someone inside
应该会很乐意听到这件事的另一个版本
would be interested in hearing the other side of the story.
他们都知道我是个顾家的好男人
They all know I'm a good family man.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要我们
I want us.
我的儿子 我的家庭
My son. My family.
我的天 好吧 杰夫
Oh, my God. All right, Jeff,
我告诉你个秘密 行吗
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Okay?
那天晚上
That night
你拽着我的头往橱柜上砸
you smashed my head into the kitchen counter?
你那天是要杀我的
You were gonna kill me.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
让我告诉你是怎么回事
Let me tell you how...
我当时正准备打开厨房♥的抽屉
I was gonna open the kitchen drawer,
拿出你的备用手♥枪♥来自卫
get out your spare gun to defend myself,
但是你太强壮 动作也太快
but you were going to be too strong and too fast.
那把枪就走火了
The gun was gonna go off,
而我就倒在了血泊之中
and I was going to bleed out on the floor.
你在说什么疯话
That is batshit crazy talk.
卡莉 你需要帮助
Carly, you need help.
我需要的是一份体面的工作
What I needed was a decent job,
可是你却刚把它夺走了
and you just took that from me.
接好
Smooth.
菲利普 你在吗
Philip, you there?
怎么了 老大
What's up, boss?
我正在往城外走
I'm heading out of town.
我刚刚从另一名旅行者那
I just received mission instructions
接到了任务指令
through another Traveler.
你需要我们去哪
Where do you want us? I can...
我五分钟内就可以出发
be ready in five.
不用了 这是单人任务
No, this one's a solo assignment.
我要飞到华盛顿特区去
I'm flying to D.C.
我将会在两万英尺的高空上
I'll be out of com reach
会和你们失去通信
when the plane gets above 20,000 feet,
想想就觉得有点可怕
which is a terrifying thought unto itself,
但我们一落地
but I'll check in by cell
我就用电♥话♥联♥系♥你们 时间是你那的六点半
once we're on the ground, about 6:30 your time.
统计学显示 这是最安全的旅行方式
Statistically, it is the safest way to travel.
被绑在椅子上还在空中移♥动♥啊
While strapped to a chair moving through the sky,
多谢你的安慰
but thanks for trying.
晚安
Good evening.
您好
Hello.
嗨
Oh. Hi.
迈凯轮先生 很好
Mr. MacLaren. Perfect.
座位就在您右侧
And just to your right.
嗨 欢迎
Hi! Welcome.
很好 请沿着过道走 座位在您右侧
Perfect. And just down the aisle to your right.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
先生 如果您愿意 我可以帮您把它收到
Sir? I can stow that in the overhead compartment,
头顶的置物架上
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表