剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks for your time.
感谢你的配合
Shit!
操
Come here.
过来
You're welcome.
不用谢啊
Get in. Let's go. Come on.
进来 开始吧 快点
I had to pay a kid to dare another kid
我不得得雇一个孩子去激怒另一个孩子
to get Gower off your ass.
好帮你摆脱高尔
Watching your back's getting expensive, Philip.
照看你的成本又提高了 菲利普
What do you want in return?
你想要什么作为回报
Today's bet.
今天的赌局
I can't do it.
我做不到
Come on. Yesterday, you gave me three.
别这样 昨天你给了我三个
Now I'm only asking you for one.
今天我只要一个而已
Yesterday was an emergency.
昨天是紧急情况
Today's kind of an emergency for me.
对我来说今天也是紧急情况
Then you are a very bad gambler.
那你就是一个失败的赌徒
Yeah, I'm a bad gambler...
你说对了 我就是个失败的赌徒
Maybe you'd like to think about it.
也许你会考虑一下的
Get out.
下车
Pearson! Come here!
皮尔逊 过来
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Out.
出去
With that guy?
和那个家伙一起
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你说这个
Well, make time.
那就抽出点时间来
Okay! Damn it.
好吧 该死的
Last warning.
最后一次警告你
Okay.
好吧
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Pearson! Stop!
皮尔逊 站住
Come on! Stop!
别跑了 站住
It's a good thing you stopped, kiddo.
你终于停下了 孩子
If I had to climb that fence, I was gonna have a heart attack.
如果让我爬栅栏的话 我会心脏病发作的
You're having one right now.
你现在就已经发作了
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
I just need
我只是需要
to catch my breath, that's all.
调整一下呼吸 仅此而已
Maybe you're right.
也许你说对了
My phone... it's in the car.
我的手♥机♥就在车里
Help me. I can't, Mr. Gower.
帮帮我 我不能 高尔先生
Then find someone with a phone!
那就找个带了手♥机♥的人
I can't, I'm sorry.
我不能 对不起
You can. I won't come after you, I promise.
你可以的 我不会追你了 我保证
You're supposed to die this afternoon.
你本就该在今天下午死去
No, you don't know...
不 你胡说
I knew the moment that I heard your name.
听到你名字的那一刻我就已经知道了
I just didn't know that I would be here.
只是不知道我还会在这里目睹这一切
Call 911 and go!
赶紧打911 快
Because we considered you as a host.
因为我们曾考虑把你作为宿主之一
The heart attack was inevitable within days.
这几天之内你的心脏病是必然会发作的
No... I'm okay.
不 我没事
I think I'm okay.
我觉得我没事了
Hello?
你好
David Mailer?
是大卫·米勒吗
Yeah?
是我
Special Agent Grant MacLaren with the FBI.
我是联调局特别探员格兰特·迈凯轮
I came by earlier, left a card under your door.
我之前去过你家 从门缝里给你留了张卡片
Oh, sorry, I didn't, uh...
不好意思 我没...
I didn't see it.
我没看见
Not a problem.
没关系
I'm just following up on a chatroom message
我只是在追查一条从你的I.P.地址
that was sent from your I.P. address last night.
发到一个聊天室的信息
You mean my computer?
你是说从我的电脑
Right. Tell me... do you have plans to meet anyone tonight
是的 告诉我 你是不是准备今晚
downtown, on the 12th floor
十一点十七分左右
of an abandoned building, about 11:17?
在市区一幢废弃大楼的12楼 跟某人见面
No. Why... Why would I do that?
没有啊 为什么我会那么做
Well, I guess that means I won't be seeing you there.
那好吧 那我想我应该不会在那儿见到你了
I'm just thinking out loud, but sometimes,
我是想到什么就说什么的 有时候
I let my neighbors use my Wifi, maybe that's, um...
我会让我邻居用我的Wifi 也许...
Well, that's a federal offense, Mr. Mailer.
那可是违法的 米勒先生
Is it?
是吗
No. I'm kidding. Have a good evening.
不 我开玩笑的 祝你今晚愉快
No. I'm not pressing charges.
不 我不是要起诉
I just want to know where she took it.
我只是想知道她把车开哪去了
Well, just check and keep your mouth shut.
那就赶紧查查 废什么话
Okay. All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hello?
你好
I'm... I'm trying to reach Detective Gower.
我找高尔探员
I thought this was his...
我以为这是他的手♥机♥...
Jesus. I'm sorry to hear that.
天呐 我很遗憾
No, it's-it's not important.
没有 没什么要紧的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Carly?
卡莉
Carly?
卡莉
Got you.
找到你了
You're actually all here.
你们还真都在这
We've been waiting for you.
我们一直在等你
Where's the social worker?
那个社工呢
David isn't one of us.
大卫不是我们的同类
One of...?
同类...
We're travelers from the future, Agent MacLaren.
我们是从未来穿越过来的 迈凯轮探员
In our time, many years from now,
许多年之后 在我们那个时代
humanity's been all but wiped out.
人类都被消灭了
We've come back to change that.
我们回到现在来改变这一切
There are thousands of travelers already here taking part.
已经有数千人穿越到这里参与行动了
Okay, what do you say we, uh,
好吧 不如我们
travel downstairs
先下楼去
and talk about this somewhere else?
找个别的地方再谈
It's not safe here.
这里不安全
60 seconds. Till what?
还有六十秒 什么六十秒
In the future, we've developed a technology
在未来 我们发明了一种
that allows a traveler to project
能够精确地计算出
his or her conscious mind into a host body
宿主死亡的时间 海拔 经纬度的技术
by knowing the precise Time, Elevation,
以便穿越者能够将自己的意识
Latitude, and Longitude of their death.
注入其体内
T.E.L.L. A Traveler's consciousness
T.E.L.L. 在他们死亡时刻
arrives moments before that historical time of death,
即将来临时 穿越者的意识就会降临
overriding the original host's mind,
且凌驾于宿主的原意识之上
then resumes his or her life
然后借由历史记录
by using their knowledge of historical records
和社交媒体中关于宿主的信息
and social media.
继续生活下去
Okay, that's enough bullshit for now...
行了 现在不是说这些的时候
30 seconds.
还有三十秒
Wait.
等一下
Who the hell is that?
那是谁
That's the body of Jonas Walker.
那是乔纳斯·沃克的尸体
We stopped him from going on a shooting rampage,
我们阻止了他于十一点十四分至十一点十七分
just as you tried and failed to do,
实施的一起枪击案
between 11:14 and 11:17.
你也有阻止过他 可惜你失败了
20 seconds. We know the events of tonight because,
二十秒 我们知道今晚会发生什么
for us, they've already happened.
是因为对我们来说 这都是已经发生的事
Just as we know that, during a blackout on this night,
就像我们知道 在今晚停电期间
at 11:17,
也就是十一点十七分
in pursuit of Jonas Walker,
在追踪乔纳斯·沃克的过程中
Special Agent Grant MacLaren
特别探员格兰特·迈凯轮
fell 45 meters down an open elevator shaft
从四十五米高处坠入空电梯井
to his death.
不幸身亡
Three seconds.
还有三秒
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表