剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Just...
一定要小心
be careful.
我们会带着援兵回来的
We'll come back with reinforcements.
等我们回来再出动
Don't start the party without us.
其实还真挺合身的
It actually fits pretty well.
-谢谢 -乐意效劳
- Thank you. - Glad to help.
这里有许多人与魔鬼同行
Lots of people 'round here siding with the devil.
但也有不少体面人
Plenty of decent folk too.
我想来份脆皮鸡块 山德士上校
I'd like some extra crispy chicken tenders, Colonel Sanders.
你真逗
You're a riot.
我想我能作为自♥由♥人和他一起去
So, I figured I'd go in with him, uh, as a freed man.
小子 我们要带你潜进去做家奴
Boy, we're sneaking you in as a house slave.
待会儿就给你衣服
We'll get you your clothes next.
明白 好吧
Got it. Right.
那么上校 会说方言吗
So, Colonel, can you do an accent?
好啊哥几个
How y'all doin'?
少点《家族风云》里JR的腔调
Okay, less J.R. From "Dallas,"
多点《被解放的姜戈》里小李的调调
more Leo from "Django Unchained."
谁 什么
Wha--who? And what?
说的都是老家的人
Uh, these guys from back home.
小子你话太多了
Boy, you do too much talkin'.
他们很快就会发现不对劲的
They'll find you out real fast.
她说得对 别装有口音了
She's right, drop the accent.
-小李本来也用力过度 -我会保持低调
- Leo was overacting anyway. - I will keep it subtle.
快点就行
Just make it quick.
等到解放了我们的兄弟姐妹
As soon as we free our brothers and sisters,
就一把火把那些地烧了
we're setting fire to those fields,
不管你朋友有没有
whether or not your friends are back
带着蒙哥马利的兵回来
with Montgomery's reinforcements.
你能不能等到我们发现间谍再行动
Can you just try to wait until we find the spy?
女士 这非常重要
Ma'am. It's important.
北方军赢得战争 可能真就在此一举了
This could actually win the war for the Union.
你拦不住我
You ain't stopping me.
我们疯了才会拦你 塔布曼女士
We'd be crazy to try, Ms. Tubman.
我明白为什么看你们面熟了
Now I realize why you look so familiar.
上帝在我梦里告诉过我你们会来
God came to me in a dream and told me you was coming.
主的恩赐总是这么神奇莫测
Lord works in mysterious ways.
我也想介绍一下 但你也看到了
I'd introduce you, but as you can see,
他实在是不太 适合社交
he's not very, um, sociable.
他一直这样吗
Is he always like this?
九♥成♥时间吧
95% of the time.
他的肌肉萎缩了
His muscles have atrophied,
哪怕他完全可以自己下床
even though he's perfectly capable of getting out of bed.
至少他曾经是
Well, at least, he was.
他正在看到幻觉
He's having a vision.
你也看得到幻觉吗
You're having visions too?
斯坦利 这位是吉雅
Stanley, this is Jiya.
吉雅 这是斯坦利
Jiya, meet Stanley.
看来你还在训练驾驶员啊
Still training pilots, I see.
恐怕是必要之举
Out of necessity, I'm afraid.
告诉我康纳 你有没有想过
Tell me, Connor, have you ever wondered
如果认识成吉思汗会是什么样子
what it must've been like to know Genghis Khan,
还有斯大林 希♥特♥勒♥
Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler?
在我的幻觉
In my visions...
我的幻觉中
My visions...
我见过史上最邪恶的人
I've seen the most evil men in history
在做无法想象的事
doing unimaginable things.
你的重点是
Yes, and your point being?
-你更邪恶 -又来了
- You're worse. - Oh, right, there you go.
听见了吗 比希♥特♥勒♥还邪恶
You hear that? Worse than Hitler.
赶紧给《吉尼斯世界纪录》打电♥话♥
Someone call "The Guinness Book of World Records"
告诉他们人类最邪恶的新纪录诞生了
and tell them there's a new worst person ever.
你神游过几次了
How many mental trips have you taken?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
你最近看得到新的颜色吗
Have you seen any new colors yet?
新的颜色
New colors?
禁忌的颜色
The forbidden colors.
我好像还没有
Um, no, I-I don't think I have.
你会看见的
You will.
你会爱上那些颜色的
And you'll love them.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
在办公室里又过了一天
Another day at the office.
你知道我们是朋友吧
So, you know we're friends, right?
比如说兄弟法则之类的 我支持你
Like, bro code and all that. I got your back.
卢夫斯 你想说什么就说出来吧
Rufus, whatever you're gonna say, just say it.
是和杰西卡有关的
It's about Jessica.
-你好像有点戒心 -别说了
- You seemed a little defensive. - Stop.
别再说了
Not another word.
就像是现在吗 完全没有戒心吗
Oh, like now-- now? Totally not defensive.
她不是里滕豪斯的人
She isn't Rittenhouse.
不是真的
It's not true.
我希望你是对的 我觉得你是对的
I hope you're right, I think you're right,
但我们太输不起了
but there is a lot at stake here.
-我们只是要确定 -不可能是真的
- We just gotta be sure. - It can't be true.
因为如果是真的话
'Cause if it is...
我也完了
I'm done.
我失去过她一次 我只是
I lost her once, I just...
我不能再失去她一次
Can't lose her again.
我不能
I just can't.
我明白
I-I-I get it.
我只是想让你考虑一下
I'm just asking you to consider it.
如果她或她的家人有什么不对劲的地方
If there is anything with her or her family that doesn't add up,
你要说出来
just say something.
仅此而已
That's all.
你自♥由♥了多久
How long you been free?
一辈子
All my life.
你太幸运了
You're lucky.
我知道
I know.
你说过上帝告诉你我们要来
You said God told you we were coming,
他在你梦里和你说过
that he speaks to you in your dreams.
这些幻象你看到多久了
How long have you been having these visions?
好几年了
Had 'em for years.
当我看到幻象 寻找上帝之音的时候
My spirit travels out of me when I'm in a spell,
我的灵魂会出窍
searching for His voice.
而当我听到上帝之音时
And when I hear it,
上帝给我指明道路
He shows me the path,
告诉我该怎么做
what I gotta do.
上帝叫你发动这场突袭
And God told you to go on this raid
即使没有胜算吗
even with the odds against you?
有两件事我有权去做
There's two things I got a right to,
要么去死 要么获得自♥由♥
and those are death or liberty.
总之我誓要达成其中一样
One or the other I means to have.
你不害怕吗
You're not afraid?
如果不害怕 那就是傻瓜
You're a fool if you ain't.
但是我会把我的来♥福♥枪♥对准恐惧的丑陋嘴脸
But I'll stick my rifle right in fear's ugly face anyway.
我们走吧
Come on, now.
天就要黑了
It's getting dark.
我们该去和你的朋友汇合了
Time for us to go join your friend.
没有正式命令 没有任何证明
You come to me without official orders,
你们就来找我
no identification of any kind,
我听不出你们其中一人是哪儿的口音
one of you with an accent I can't quite place,
而且在遭遇了南部邦联骑兵部队的袭击之后
and expect me to send my regiment back
你们希望我派出我的军团
to where we narrowly escaped death
返回我们侥幸逃生的地方吗
after being ambushed by a Confederate cavalry unit?
你不必这么悲观
Well, you don't have to be so glass-half-empty.
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
-我们是联邦间谍 -没有任何文件吗
- We are Union spies. - With no papers?
因为我们是间谍
Because we are spies.
蒙哥马利上校 长官
Colonel Montgomery, sir,
哈莉特·塔布曼和她的人
Harriet Tubman and her men
正在冒着生命危险进行这次突袭
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表