剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
He's weird.
但我们能带着他
But he can come.
湾区有七百万人
7 million people in the Bay Area,
我们要找到个饥渴的青少年
and we're supposed to find one horny teenage boy?
没事的 我们能找到他
It's gonna be fine. We'll find him.
你听上去很有信心
You sound quite sure of that.
想想看
Well, think about it.
我们都还知道肯尼迪是谁 对不对
We all still know who JFK is, right?
-所以我们一定能找到他 -再说一遍
- Must mean we're gonna find him. - Come again?
多妙的一个环
What a fascinating loop.
吉雅是说因为我们还知道
Jiya is suggesting that because we still know
肯尼迪是在1961年当上了总统
JFK becomes president in '61,
我们还知道他是谁这一事实
very fact that we're still aware of him really
就证明了他最终
proves that he eventually makes it back
回到了他的时代
to where he's supposed to be.
目前如此 直到他被车撞倒
Yeah, for now, until he gets hit by a car
或被里滕豪斯射杀 然后历史就瞬间改变
or shot by Rittenhouse, then history changes in an instant.
-而我们甚至毫无感知 -你说的也对
- And we don't even know it. - Yeah, that's true too.
-好 那我的幻象呢 -你的幻象怎么了
- Okay, what about my visions. - What about your visions?
我看过一个人死去的幻象 他最终死了
I had a vision about a man dying and he died.
你试图阻止 但历史不像你想的那样
You tried to stop it, but history doesn't change
-容易改变 -好了 那更像是
- as easily as you want it to. - Okay, that's more like
一个自我引导出的预言
a self-fulfilling prophecy.
也可能就是个普通预言
Or maybe it's just a prophecy.
抱歉 你们在说什么
Sorry, what are we talking about?
不重要 算了
Never mind. Forget it.
你好
Hello?
等一下
Just a sec.
好了 我们这样做
Okay, so here's the deal.
约翰是我的弟弟 他停药了
John's my brother, and he's off his meds.
行 那我是谁
Okay, who am I?
你是我朋友
You're...my friend.
我们能当朋友的 对不对
We can be friends, can't we?
我有个傻问题
Okay, dumb question,
你们为什么不说实话呢
but why don't you guys just tell the truth?
说我们在找从1934年穿越
Oh, that we're looking for President Kennedy
来到现代的肯尼迪总统吗
who time traveled from 1934?
不用都说 但怀亚特是军人
Okay, well, not all that. But Wyatt's military.
他们应该回答他的问题 对吗
They should answer his questions, right?
对 不过我们通常
Yeah, well, we normally try to keep
希望保持低调 所以
a lower profile than that, so--
-为什么 -就是这样
- Why? - Because.
抱歉 有什么需要吗
Sorry about that. How can I help you?
我们在找一位青年男孩
Yeah, we are, uh, looking for a teenage boy
他可能来过这里 很瘦
that might have came through here, skinny kid,
浅蓝色外套 打了领带
light blue sport coat, tie.
抱歉 没见过他
Sorry, haven't seen him.
好了 听着
All right, look. Uh...
-美国♥军♥人 -所以呢
- U.S. Army. - So?
拜托了
Please.
我们在到处找他
We've been looking everyone for him.
他是我弟弟 他今天
He's my brother, and he wandered
从家里迷迷糊糊地走出去了
out of the house today.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他会出现幻觉 有妄想症
He suffers from delusions and paranoia.
他觉得有人在追杀他
I mean, he thinks that people are after him.
我们只要能给他吃药他就没事了
He'll be fine as soon as we can get him his meds.
什么药
What meds?
什么 什么药
What? What meds?
利培酮
Risperidone.
是一种安定药
It's an antipsychotic.
你要是想的话我可以打给他医生
I can call his doctor if you'd like.
他大概四十分钟前来过
H-he came by about 40 minutes ago.
你知道他去哪了吗
Do you know where he went?
他和几个孩子一起走了
He left with some kids.
我听到他们说
I think I heard 'em say
-他们要去帕罗奥图 -帕罗奥图
- they were heading to Palo Alto. - Palo Alto.
你知道他们开的是什么车吗
Do you have any idea what they were driving?
难以忘却 是辆红色的宝马
Hard to forget. It was a red BMW.
-红色的宝马 谢谢 -太好了
- Red BMW, thanks a lot. - Great.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
你们是怎么认识的
So, uh, how do you all know each other?
学校里认识的
From school.
你们都上同一所学校
You all go to the same school?
-一起 -对
- Together? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -我的学校挺无聊的
- Why? - My school's pretty boring.
而且都是 白人
And, uh, white.
私立学校
Oh. Private school?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
非常好
Swell.
好了 你怎么回事
Okay. What's your deal?
我怎么回事
My...deal?
对 你的衣服这么滑稽
Yeah, what's with the funny suit?
你在那里又是在躲谁
And who were you hiding from back there?
我的衣服怎么了
What's wrong with my suit?
这挺好的
It's a nice suit.
你很显然遇上了麻烦
You're obviously in some type of trouble.
告诉我们是怎么回事 或许我们能帮你
Just tell us what it is and then maybe we can help you.
有人追着我不放
There are people after me.
他们绑♥架♥了我
They kidnapped me and kept me
把我放进了一个地堡里
in some kind of, uh, underground bunker.
我不知道他们是谁 要做什么
I--I don't know who they are or what they want.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你怎么不报♥警♥
Why don't you just go to the police?
警♥察♥帮不了我
The police can't help me.
约翰
John.
-约翰 怎么了 -我的胃
- John, what is it? - My stomach.
你们有防胃酸咀嚼片之类的吗
Do either of you have any TUMS or something?
-我要看医生 -他怎么了
- I need--I need a doctor. - What's wrong with him?
我不知道 但他看上去不妙
I don't--I don't know, but he does not look good.
我们得把他送到医院去
We need to get him to a hospital.
他最好别吐在我车上
Yo, he better not puke in my car.
快去
Just go.
卢夫斯 你说你跟丢了是什么意思
Rufus, what do you mean you lost 'em?
不是每条街上都有摄像头
There aren't cameras on every street.
他们不在覆盖范围里了
They drove out of range.
他们本来在往哪个方向开
Well, what direction were they heading?
柳树路上朝南
South on Willow.
好的 那附近有什么
All right. What's in the area?
有家中餐馆
There's a Chinese restaurant,
星巴克 贝利酒吧烧烤店
Starbucks, Bailey's Bar and Grille,
医院 公园
a hospital, a park...
我不太了解肯尼迪
I don't know much about JFK,
但酒吧听上去很对他的胃口
but a bar sounds right up his alley.
不不 我敢赌他去医院了
No, no, no, I bet he's going to the hospital.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
约翰一生都遭疾病困扰
Well, John suffered from health issues his entire life.
他的童年几乎都在医院进进出出
Spent most of his childhood in and out of hospitals.
鲍比甚至开玩笑说要是有人写本
I mean, Bobby even joked that if someone ever were to write
关于他哥哥的书 书名该是
a book about his brother, it would be titled
《约翰·F·肯尼迪 一段医学史》
"John F. Kennedy: A Medical History."
那也不代表他现在会生病
Doesn't mean he's sick now.
压力可能会加重他的病情
Stress probably makes his conditions worse.
我想他现在应该非常有压力
And I'm imagining he's probably pretty stressed right now.
我们要是错了
If we're wrong--
这件事我会听历史学家的
Hey, I'd go with the historian on this one.
她这么久以来都让你活了下来 对吗
I mean, she's kept you alive this long, right?
那就去医院
Hospital it is.
事情没有跟着计划走
Things didn't go as planned.
肯尼迪在他们手里
They got JFK.
和露西有关吗
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表