剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
在那里住了三年 鲁弗斯
for three years in the 1880s, Rufus.
在那里当女人真是烂透了
And it sucked being a woman in that place.
有人对你做的
Someone did that to you?
我逃开他了 至少最终逃开了
I got away from him. Eventually.
-吉雅 发生了什么 -我不想讨论
- Jiya, what happened? - I don't want to talk about it.
-吉雅 你可以跟我讲任何事 -我累了
- Jiya, you can talk to me about anything. - No. I'm tired.
我累了 我只是 我想睡觉
I'm tired. I just, I want to go to sleep.
克里斯托弗干员说这是…
Agent Christopher said
that this is, uh...
我们房♥间
Our room.
-对 -我想
- Yeah. - I guess with,
随着杰西卡死去 我们就…
uh, Jessica gone, we were...
在一起了
Together.
对
Yeah.
我睡沙发…
But I'm gonna sleep on the couch, so...
不 你不用那么做
No, you don't have to do that.
你确定吗?我不会介意的
I mean, are you sure? 'Cause I don't mind.
拜托 怀亚特 可以的 有两张床
Come on, Wyatt, it's fine. There are... two beds.
是哦
Yeah.
你刚刚为福林说的话真的
It was...really nice what you...
-很好 -嗯 我是认真的
- said about Flynn. - Yeah, well, I meant it.
我知道
I know you did.
你知道 他骗我杰西卡凶手的名字
You know, he lied to me about the name of Jessica's killer.
因为当你仔细想想 其实一直都是他
'Cause when you think about it, it was him all along.
我花了那么久想找到
I spent all this time trying to find the person
毁了我生活的人 我从没想过
that ruined my life. I never even considered the fact
他其实是想拯救它
that he was actually trying to save it.
福林在他的信中
Flynn told me something else in his letter,
-还提到艾美 -说了什么
- about Amy. - What's that?
他说或许有方法我可以带回艾美
He said there might be a way that I could get Amy back,
但我没懂 再说 艾玛已经说
but I can't figure it out. Besides, Emma already said that
我没有办法
there was no way I was ever
去找我妹妹回来 所以…
going to get my sister back again, so...
如果有方法带她回来
If there's a way to get her back,
-我们就要去做 露西 -有瑞登豪斯还在就不能去
- we're gonna do it, Lucy. - Not with Rittenhouse still out there.
你听到福林说的 我们必须阻止他们
You heard what Flynn said. We have to stop them,
-因为如果我们不这么做 那么 -我们就会变成
- because if we don't, then... - We become
那两个穿越回来的未来的我们的样子
those people that paid us a visit.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
我不想我们变那样
I don't want that for us.
我们看起来不
We-we didn't look...
快乐
Happy?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我也有注意到
I noticed that, too.
我不想住在不是我们自己的世界里
I don't want to live in a world where we're not just Lucy and Wyatt.
但一切发生之后 我们如何忘记这些
But after everything that's happened, how can we un-know what we know?
(警告:侦测到母船跳跃)
母船跳跃到
Mothership jumped
1950年12月24日...
to December 24, 1950, in...
天啊 在北♥韩♥
Oh, dear... North Korea.
那是韩战兴南撤退最后一天
Well, that's the last day of the Hungnam evacuations in the Korean War.
就在长津湖战役之后
It's just after the Battle of Chosin.
我的祖父又称为冰冻长津湖
"Frozen Chosin," my grandpa called it.
那是他遇过最寒冷的日子
Said it was the coldest he'd ever been in his life.
现在瑞登豪斯是要藉由移除你祖父
Is Rittenhouse trying to eliminate you
将你从时间轴中去掉吗
from the timeline now by taking out your grandfather?
不是 他们10日开始撤退之前
No. He was wounded and sent home
他就因为受伤被送回国
before they started evacuating on the 10th.
他们为何要撤退
Why did they evacuate?
联♥合♥国♥部队本来正占上风
Well, the U.N. troops were winning the war,
直到中国共♥产♥党军队
that is, until the Chinese Communist army
去到他们那里并迫使他们
descended upon them and forced them to evacuate
-撤离到兴南港 -这是韩战的敦刻尔克大撤退
- to the Port of Hungnam. - It was the Dunkirk of the Korean War.
数万名韩国难民出现 家庭急迫地想撤退
Thousands of Korean refugees showed up, families just desperate to evacuate.
爱德华阿尔蒙德将军选择不撇下他们
Instead of leaving them behind, General Edward Almond,
他想要尽可能救更多人
he wanted to see how many he could save.
有一艘货船
But there was a-a cargo ship,
美国海军梅雷迪思胜利号♥ 预计可承载60人
the USS Meredith Victory, they were only supposed to carry
结果载走一万四千人
about 60 people, but they ended up leaving with 14,000.
-没人死? -没有 事实上还有五位婴儿
- And nobody died? - Not one. In fact, there were five babies
诞生在船上 他们称为圣诞奇迹
born on board. They called it "The Miracle of Christmas."
艾玛为何要去找难民?
Why would Emma go after refugees?
难不成她是偷走圣诞节的格林奇
'Cause she's the ultimate Grinch.
我们会阻止她 回来过圣诞节
We'll stop her and be home for Christmas.
穿暖和点 会很冷 来吧
Bundle up. It's gonna be cold. Come on.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
你不用去
You don't have to go.
我不要再失去你了
I'm not losing you again.
你就得把救生船停在这么远吗?
Did you have to park the Lifeboat so far away?
(北♥韩♥ 1950年12月24日)
我们可不想共♥产♥党军队
Well, we don't want Communist troops
来到雪地里找到它
to come dashing through the snow to find it.
天啊
Oh, God.
-给我地图 -这里
- Let me see the map. - Here.
-港口在南方几公里 -好
- Port's a few miles south.
- Okay.
船上有谁那么重要?
So, who's on the boat that's so important, anyway?
这个
Uh...
未来南韩总统文在寅的父母亲
the parents of future South Korean president Moon Jae-in?
艾玛之所以在意是因为…
And Emma cares about that because...?
我们必须走快点保持温暖
We got to keep moving fast to stay warm.
为什么是韩战?
Why the Korean War?
我一点也想不到艾玛可以
I can't for the life of me
从这里获得什么
think of what Emma could profit from or need there.
就是这样我才害怕 艾玛虽然是不稳定的人
Well, that's what scares me. Emma may be a loose cannon,
但她很聪明 所以一定有原因的
but she is brilliant, so there has got to be a reason.
-如果我们的小队无法在1950年抓她 那我们就只能在现在去做 -对
- If our team can't stop her in 1950, then we need to catch her in the present. - Yeah.
(在中国第一次侵犯巫山里期间
四位美国受害者遭杀)
天啊
Bloody hell.
不可能
That can't be.
他们会死在那里?
They're gonna die there?
应该是小冲突
Must have been a skirmish.
-我们刚刚错过 -我没意见
- We just missed it. - Fine by me.
什么声音?
What's that sound?
-那是… -直升机
- Is that a...? - Heliclockter. Copter.
-直升机 -应该是载幸存者到港口
- Helicopter. - Must be taking survivors to port.
大家都没事?
Hey, everyone all right?
对 很好
Yeah. We're good!
快点 这是最后一架去兴南的直升机
Come on. I got the last chopper going to Hungnam.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表