剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
拯救世界差劲极了
saving the world sucks?
你能承认这个吧 求你了
Can you give me that? Please?
我能承认路况太差劲了
I'll admit the road sucks.
好吧 不能打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 发邮件
All right, can't call, can't text, can't email.
这人拿个手♥机♥在1918年能干什么
What is this guy doing with this thing in 1918?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能为了看黄♥片♥ 肯定是
Porn, probably? Obviously.
他们都认识他
They all knew him.
他们听他的命令
They answered to him.
一个里滕豪斯的特工是怎么
I mean, how does a Rittenhouse agent
成为一战将领的
become a captain in World War I?
这需要超过两天的时间来获得信任
It'd take more than two days to gain that kind of trust.
感觉上他已经平步青云了
It's like he rose his way through the ranks.
这个人到这儿多久了
How long has this guy been here?
他情况稳定了
He's stable.
在他休息的时候已经给他服了镇静剂
Gave him a sedative while he recuperates.
太好了
Good.
我们要讨论一下接下来怎么做
We need to talk about the next steps.
我本来希望艾玛是错的
I was hoping Emma was wrong.
今天早上对你来说一定很难熬
Must've been hard for you this morning,
杀掉那个士兵以证明你对我们的忠诚
killing that soldier just to prove your loyalty to us.
如果我没有 艾玛也会杀掉他的
If I hadn't, Emma would've.
这就是你们的做事风格
That's what you do.
-杀人 -露西
- Kill people. - Lucy.
你知道我对梅森企业
You know how sorry I am about Mason Industries,
"救生船"
the "Lifeboat,"
你的朋友们有多抱歉
your friends.
我告诉过你那些事不是我做的主
I told you that that part wasn't my call.
不是你
Not your call?
我以为你是总领全局的人
I thought you were the one in charge of all of this.
还有其他人有发言权
There are others who have a say.
大权在手的人
Powerful people.
不会像我一样在乎你的人
People who don't care about you the way I do.
所以你不是恶人
Oh, so you're not a monster?
你只是和恶人合作
You just collaborate with monsters?
你不是也正想闷死
Oh, well, weren't you just about to suffocate a--
一个受伤的士兵
an injured soldier?
如果你不信任我 那你为什么还要带上我
If you don't trust me, then why did you even bring me?
因为我想
Because I wanted to.
露西 我希望我们还能和以前一样亲近
Lucy, I want us to be close again.
亲近 我们并不亲近
Close? We're not close.
从小到大你一直在对我撒谎
You've been lying to me my entire life.
我甚至不知道你到底是谁
I don't even know who you are.
看在上帝的份上 我还是原来的我
For God's sake, I'm still the same person.
我还是那个在你小时候
I'm still the same person that kissed your skinned knees
亲吻你擦伤的膝盖
when you were little,
那个在迈克尔·加里森没带你去毕业舞会时
that comforted you when Michael Garrison
安慰你的人
didn't take you to the prom.
我爱你
I love you.
我现在和以前所做的一切
Everything I do, that I've ever done,
都是为你了
I've done for you.
但如果你再想要这样做
But if you ever try something like this again,
我就无法保护你了
I won't be able to protect you.
他准备好了 对吗
He's ready, right?
好 出发
Well, let's go.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
尼古拉斯要和我们一起回家
Nicholas is coming home with us.
我想我刚刚发现了点东西
Oh, I think I've just found something.
文件
Documents.
信件
It's, uh, eh--letters,
手稿 笔记
manuscripts, it's notes.
全扫描进了这里
It's all scanned in right here.
写着有了时间机器里滕豪斯能做什么
It's ideas for what Rittenhouse could do with a time machine,
写于1910
written in 1910.
什么 这么说过去100年
What, so they've been trying to get
他们都在试图得到时间机器
a time machine for the last 100 years?
那上面怎么说的
So what's it say?
典型的"统治世界"式的口吻吗
Typical "Take over the world" type stuff?
差不多
Sort of.
改变历史 修正过去的错误
Change history, correct past mistakes
使当前局面对他们更有利
to make a present more favorable to them,
一个由他们掌控的局面
one where they would be in charge.
他们不必统治世界
They wouldn't have to take over the world.
他们已经拥有它了
They'd already own it.
真让人安心哪
That's not troubling.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们没油了
We're out of gas.
你想问问Siri最近的加油站在哪儿吗
You wanna ask Siri for the nearest gas station?
你们为什么带他回2018年
Why are you bringing him to 2018?
这没有任何意义
It doesn't make any sense.
艾玛 不要
Emma, no.
只是我母亲和我
I--it's just my mother and me.
我们想看看是什么弄坏了机器
Uh, we wanted to see what was disrupting the machine.
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
我真希望你们没看到这一幕
I really wish you hadn't seen this.
妈妈 这太疯狂了 告诉她把枪放下
Mom, this is crazy. Tell her to put the gun down.
-艾玛 -干什么
- Emma. - What?
你以为我想这样做
You think I wanna do this?
规则不是我制定的 卡罗尔
I didn't make the rules, Carol,
但你和我一样了解
but you know them as well as I do.
她说得对
Sh--she's right.
她们看到飞船了
They--they've seen the ship.
你想向我证明你不是怪物吗
You wanna prove to me that you're not a monster?
我对这两个女人的一切了解都是你教给我的
You taught me everything that I knew about these women.
你怎么能伤害她们
How could you hurt them?
做你们该做的
Do what you must.
饶了我女儿
Spare my daughter.
她妹妹没有其他家人了
Her sister has no other family left.
妈妈 不要 如果你死了
Maman, no, if you die,
你的成果会随你而去
your work dies with you.
我的女儿们才是唯一重要的工作成果
My daughters are the only work that matters.
赶紧了结这一切吧
Let's just get this over with.
把枪放下 这是命令
Put the gun down. That's an order.
不 不
No! No.
别试探我 公主
Don't tempt me, princess.
我很乐意也把你除掉
I'm more than happy to take you out too.
艾玛
Emma.
你一直工作很努力 别让一切付之东流
You've worked too hard. Don't throw it all away.
马上把枪放下
Just put the gun down now.
有人告诉我 如果她破坏了任务
I was told if she disrupted the mission,
你不会公正地做出决定
you wouldn't be impartial enough to make the decision.
我怎么破坏任务了
How did I disrupt the mission?
在你士兵的朋友要碍事时
I killed your soldier's friend
我杀了他
when he tried to get in the way,
我给你弄来台该死的便携X光机
I brought you a damn portable X-ray machine.
-我救了那家伙的命 -是吗
- I saved that guy's life. - Did you?
那这个是要做什么的
Then what was this for?
我在她包里找到的
I found it in her bag.
她在战地医院捡的
She picked it up at the field hospital.
我想她要把它带上母船
I think she was gonna bring it onboard the Mothership
炸掉船 我们所有人与船同归于尽
to blow it up, and all of us with it.
那些要和我们死战到底的人
Someone who's willing to die fighting against us
永远不会为我们战斗
will never fight for us.
你不能再护着她了
You can't protect her anymore.
我能
I can.
快走
Go, go, go.
经历了这么多麻烦让这个僵尸活着
Went through a lot of trouble to keep this zombie alive.
如果我现在往他脑袋上开一枪会很遗憾的
It'd be a shame if I put a bullet in his brain right now.
我真希望你们死了
I was really hoping you were dead.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表