剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
太好了
Cool.
谢天谢地
I mean, thank God.
怎么了
What?
毫不夸张 我觉得可以说没人
I think it's safe to say that literally no one
经历过我经历的事
has experienced what I'm going through--
我们现在经历的事
what we're going through right now.
这我知道
I know that.
但你和杰西卡有了第二次机会
But you getting a second chance with Jessica--
这可能是我见过的最不可思议的事了
that is the closest thing to a miracle I have ever seen,
我不可能插在中间
and there is no way that I'm getting in the middle of that.
我不是那种人
That is not who I am.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
很高兴你不是那种人
I'm glad you are who you are.
我不是爱丽丝·保罗 所以...
Well, I'm no Alice Paul, so...
没错 你是露西·普雷斯顿
No, you're Lucy Preston.
那真是太好了
That's pretty damn good.
那我们现在如何
So where does that leave us?
一如既往
Same place as always.
干掉坏人 拯救世界
Kicking ass and saving the world.
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表