剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
-瞄准了你 对吗 -等一下 劳先生
- his gun at you, wasn't he? - Now hold on, Mr. Law,
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who in the hell that is--
-或生前是谁 别这样 -他们警告过我
- or was, come on, now. - They--they warned me.
他们说 唐纳德 不要和约翰逊一起录音
They said, "Donald, don't record with Johnson,
他被诅咒了 现在一试果然如此
he's cursed," and the proof of that pudding's in the eating.
那你不如再来试试
Man, I got your pudding right here!
先生 先生 不要
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please!
我才不想掺和这种烂事 我走了
You know, I don't need this crap, I'm out of here.
我也觉得如此 滚吧
Yeah, well, that makes two of us--get out!
听我说 劳 也许你可以考虑
Listen, Law, perhaps you can reconsider.
你的手不要碰我 先生
Take your damn hand off me, sir.
你们要解决分歧
Look, you gentlemen have to resolve this disagreement
并且录制这张专辑 这很重要
and record this record. It's important.
为什么英国情报人员会关心
Now, why would British intelligence care about
一次音乐录制
a music recording session, hmm?
我觉得这
well, I suppose it's--
-我们是粉丝 -大粉丝
- We're fans. - Huge fans.
非常非常狂热的粉丝
- Huge, big fans.
无与伦比的粉丝
Incredible fans.
不管你们是谁 你们在浪费我的时间
Yeah, well, whatever you are, you're wasting your time.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
要成事的另一个人已经走了 不是吗
The other half of the equation's gone, isn't he?
祝你们能找到他
Good luck finding him.
他玩消失的本领是出了名的
His disappearing acts are legendary.
露西 我们显然
Lucy, we--we obviously
要在罗伯特离开前找到他
have to find Robert before he leaves town.
你和卢夫斯去找约翰逊
You and Rufus-- you go after Johnson.
我们和劳一起 去吧
We'll stay here with Law. Go.
现在 能不能请你
Now, would you kindly remove
小心地把这个死人从我的设备上挪走
your dead fugitive from my equipment?
你必须得帮罗伯特·约翰逊完成这张专辑
You have to help Robert Johnson make this album.
不 小姐 我不
No, madam, I do not.
我父亲是对的 我就是个十足的失败者
My father was right. I'm a three-time loser.
我不觉得你是个失败者
I don't think you're a loser.
我认为你在做的这些事棒极了
I think what you're doing is amazing.
你怎么知道的
And how would you know?
因为罗伯特·约翰逊很惊艳
Because Robert Johnson's amazing.
而你能让他成为传奇
And you could make him a legend.
他会是下一个胖子沃勒或者比利·霍利迪He could be the next Fats Waller or Billie Holiday.
均为著名爵士乐家
我努力了
I tried.
我差点为了这丢掉性命
I nearly ended up dead for my trouble.
你想余生都做一个
Do you want to be a bookkeeper
-簿记员吗 -你怎么知道的
- the rest of your life? - How would you know that?
我告诉你了 我们是联调局 知道些事情
I told you, we're the FBI. We know things.
我知道坐办公室是安全的多
Look, I get that it's a lot safer at your desk,
但你关于约翰逊的直觉是对的
but your instincts about Johnson are right.
他
He's...
他是特殊的天才
He's a special talent.
他是 对吗
He is, isn't he?
而这会是你改变世界的机会
And this could be your chance to change the world
并且向你父亲证明他错的多离谱
and prove to your father just how wrong he is.
或者你就继续当簿记员
Or you can just keep being a bookkeeper.
我知道你在做什么
I get what you're doing.
这是无♥耻♥的操纵
It's a shameless manipulation.
我没有任何不敬的意思 劳先生
I didn't mean any disrespect, Mr. Law--
我不是说这没有用
I didn't say it didn't work.
我好像还有些真空管
I might have some spare vacuum tubes
和维修的部件在我车上
and repair parts in my truck.
如果你们的人能找到罗伯特
If your lads can find Robert--
他们会找到他的
They'll find him.
好吧
All right.
罗伯特 约翰逊先生 等一下
Robert! Mr. Johnson, hold up!
现在 我不想惹你们的麻烦
Look, now, I don't want no trouble from y'all.
-我们也不想 -你去哪儿
- We don't want any either. - Where you going?
这些都不关你们的事 先生
Not that it's any of your damn business, mister
我收拾收拾去见我姐姐
but I'm fixing to see my sister.
那不如在这之前 你给我们个面子
Well, how about before that you give us a chance
去和劳先生重修旧好
to make things right with Mr. Law?
我不回去 我被诅咒了
Ain't no going back. I'm cursed.
我和魔鬼做了交易
I made a deal with the devil
现在终于到期了
and now his note's finally coming due.
旧专辑的录制失败
That old recording washout
就是魔鬼在自娱自乐
was just the devil having himself a laugh.
约翰逊先生 你今天录制的专辑
Mr. Johnson, the record you make today
能够改变世界
could change the world.
朋友 我就是个三角洲蓝调歌♥手
Friend-boy, I'm just a Delta blues singer that play
为逍遥法外的人 周六脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
for get-backs, Saturday night balls,
和街头女郎演奏
and street corner pennies--
老鲍勃什么也改变不了
ol' Bob ain't changing a damn thing.
你姐姐叫卡丽·汤普森
Your sister's name is Carrie Thompson,
她说她是你唯一还爱的人
She says she's the only person you still love,
也是你唯一没伤害过的人
and the only one you've never hurt.
她有一家小酒店 对吗 距离不太远
She owns a juke joint, doesn't she? Not too far away.
-你认识卡丽 -是的
- You know Carrie? - Oh, yeah.
她非常活泼
She's very lively.
在她的酒吧喝醉过几次
Tied a few on at her bar from time to time.
康纳 你在干什么
Connor, what are you doing?
不如我们开车带你去她那儿
So why don't we take you there, drive you to her place?
我想你的意思是我们只能让他在小酒店录音了
I thought you said we had to get him to record at the hotel?
如果约翰逊不去找劳 我们就让露西和弗林
If Johnson won't go to Law, we'll get Lucy and Flynn
带劳来见他 还有别的选择吗
to bring Law to him. What choice do we have?
走吧
Come on.
好吧 朋友
All right, friend-boys.
但我不想再听到任何关于
But I don't want to hear nothing else about
录制该死的唱片的事了
making no doggone record.
如你所愿
Oh, your lips to God's ears.
你们听得到吗
You guys getting this?
信♥号♥♥清楚
Coming in clear.
克里斯托弗探员 这眼熟吗
Agent Christopher, this look familiar?
相信我 就是这里
Believe me, this is it.
等等 回头 你的8点钟方向
Wait, go back. Your eight!
天呐 怀亚特
Oh, my God, Wyatt!
怀亚特
Wyatt?
怀亚特
Wyatt?
怀亚特
Wyatt?
在 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
你没事吧
Are you okay? -
比这家伙强多了
A lot better than this dick.
看来我刚中了空城计
Looks like I just risked my neck for an empty room.
他身上有什么东西吗
Does he have anything on him?
一种密钥
Some kind of key fob.
怀亚特 上面有序列号♥吗
Wyatt, is there a serial number on it?
有 TS PROX D02 531279
Yeah, TS PROX D02 531279.
你能破解吗
Can you hack it?
AICS安保公♥司♥发行的
Issued by AICS Securities.
它频繁接入一个优先账户
It's a high-frequency access fob to a priority client.
有名字吗 是公♥司♥还是个人
Do we have a name? A company? An individual?
-没有 -那地址呢
- No. - What about an address?
我们要的是里滕豪斯的根据地
What we need is Rittenhouse's base of operations.
这儿有相当先进的防火墙
There's a pretty advanced firewall here.
给我几小时破解
Give me a couple hours to crack it.
白人专用
禁止狗 墨西哥人 黑人入内
你朋友最好快点打那通电♥话♥
Your friend better make that call quick,
否则我们可来不及逃跑
or we can't get out of here fast enough.
-是的 -话务员吗
- Yeah. - Operator?
我要你接到甘特酒店
I need you to connect me to the Gunter Hotel.
非常重要
It's important.
我们会在你姐姐的小酒店
So, um, are we gonna get to hear you play
听到你演奏吗
at your sister's juke joint?
在那儿不会待太久的
Won't be there long enough.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表