剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
Did Lucy get involved?
没有 我没看见她
No, I didn't see her there.
但他们把肯尼迪带进了救生船
But they took Kennedy in the "Lifeboat."
我觉得他在现代
I think he's here somewhere.
那就找到他
Then find him.
从我读到的历史看
From everything I've read,
肯尼迪刺♥激♥了这个国家
Kennedy galvanized this nation
让它向与我们目标相反的方向发展
in a direction that runs counter to our goals.
我们需要一位我们能掌控的人
We need someone in that Oval Office
入主白宫
that we can control.
-比如尼克松 -我在办
- Like Nixon. - I'm working on it.
我知道在哪能找到肯尼迪
I know where we can find Kennedy.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
肯尼迪常年的健康问题
Kennedy's chronic health issues
是历史上最不为人知的秘密之一
are one of history's best-kept secrets.
胃溃疡 结肠炎 败血病
Ulcers, colitis, blood infections.
加上他现在经历了这么多
With everything that he's just been through,
我想他一定会病发
I wouldn't be surprised if he fell ill.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我们搜索城里每一家医院
We search every hospital in the city.
肯尼迪早晚会出现在医院里
Sooner or later, Kennedy's bound to show up
到那时 我们就能除掉他
at one of them, and when he does, we take him out.
好的 派个我们的人
All right. Send out one of our men.
不了 我来
No. I got this.
-我能办好 -谢谢 艾玛
- I'll figure it out. - Thank you, Emma.
要是你碰上了露西和她的朋友
And if you run into Lucy and her friends,
也解决掉他们
take them out as well.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
-查到了宝马的车牌号♥吗 -没有
- You get the plate on the BMW? - Uh, no.
查到了打给我
Call me when you do.
感觉就像被爆米花砸死一样
This is like being stoned to death with popcorn.
我们用如此原始的科技
We're never gonna find the boy using
根本找不到那孩子
such primitive technology.
我们至少有电脑
At least we have computers.
想象一下用内战时的侦查望远镜找人
Try doing this with a Civil War spyglass.
不 我要打给克里斯托弗探员
No, I'm calling Agent Christopher.
我们需要无人机
What we need are drones.
还是觉得我们能找到肯尼迪吗
Still think we're gonna find JFK?
我们找到车了不是吗 有点信心
Found the car, didn't we? Have a little faith.
我一点信心也没有 不过你早就知道了
I don't have any faith, but you already know that.
好了
Okay.
你从不疑惑
You don't ever wonder if there's
外面是不是有更高等级的存在吗
something bigger out there?
像是地外生命吗
What, like extraterrestrials?
不 地外生命一定存在
No, there's definitely extraterrestrials.
我是说
I mean...
更高等的力量
A higher power.
这是从何谈起
Okay, where's this coming from?
这和你的幻象有关吗
Is this about your visions?
好了 听着 我知道这很疯狂
Okay, look, I know it sounds crazy
但我觉得出现幻象是有原因的
but I feel like I'm having them for a reason.
那是时空穿越的副作用 好吗
Look, they're side effects of--of time travel, okay?
根本不会有更高力量的东西存在
There's no such thing as a higher power.
那你怎么解释我的心脏杂音消失了
Okay, then how do you explain my heart murmur being cured?
或是我的幻象都成真了
Or the fact that all my visions have come true?
全都是副作用 好吗
All side effects, okay?
如果每件事都事出有因
If everything happens for a reason,
那肯尼迪被有着三个名字的疯子刺杀
then what's the reason for JFK getting shot
又是因为什么
by some crazy dude with three names?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着
Look.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我母亲会为所有的好事感谢上帝
my mom used to thank God for every good thing that happened.
当出现坏事时 她会说
And when something bad happened, she'd say,
"每件事必有其原因"或"上帝自有安排"
"Everything happens for a reason," or, "God has a plan."
我看着母亲每晚都跪下来祈祷
I watched my mom get on her knees and pray every night,
祈求上帝带我们走出破烂的街区
begging God to take us out of our crappy neighborhood.
但你知道谁让它实现了吗
But you know who did?
我
Me.
上帝并不存在
God doesn't exist.
抱歉打扰
Pardon the interruption,
但我联♥系♥不上克里斯托弗探员
but I can't get a hold of Agent Christopher.
你打过她办公室电♥话♥吗
Did you try her office?
当然打了 但很显然她
Yeah, of course, but apparently she...
没人见过她
No one's seen her.
那她在哪
Then where is she?
克里斯托弗探员
Agent Christopher.
我们还没正式见过
We haven't formally met.
-我是卡罗尔·普雷斯顿 -我知道你是谁
- I'm Carol Preston. - I know who you are.
我想以母亲的身份和你谈谈
I wanted to talk, one mother to another.
怎么不发短♥信♥呢 卡罗尔
You couldn't just text, Carol?
不管你怎么想
Hmm, you know, despite what you must think,
我非常在乎我女儿
I do care about my daughter very much.
我怀上露西时还很年轻
I was young when I got pregnant with Lucy.
我天真地以为
I naively thought that I could
我能瞒着家里把她送去领养
give her up for adoption without my family knowing.
你不想自己的孩子加入里滕豪斯
So you didn't want your child to be Rittenhouse.
和露西不同 我从十五岁时就知道了
Unlike Lucy, I've known about my place in Rittenhouse
自己在里滕豪斯的位置
since I was 15 years old.
那是个负担
It was a burden.
所以我说服自己把孩子送走
So I convinced myself that not keeping my child
是正确的
was the right thing to do.
那一定很困难
That must have been tough.
并不是
It wasn't.
一开始不是
Not at first.
但随着怀孕周数增多
Then the weeks went by,
我感觉得到她在我体内长大
and I felt her growing inside me.
我开始想象她会是什么样子
Then I started to wonder what she might be like.
等她出生到这个世界
And by the time she came into this world,
我知道我无论如何也不愿放弃她
I knew there was no way I was gonna let her go.
你跟我说这些做什么
Why are you telling me this?
因为我再也无法保护自己女儿了
Because I can't protect my daughter anymore.
如果露西继续
Rittenhouse will kill Lucy
干扰里滕豪斯的计划 他们会杀了她
if she continues to interfere with their plans.
所以我需要你让我的女儿远离这些任务
So I need you to keep my daughter off of these missions.
只有这样才能保证她的安全
It's the only way to keep her safe.
你指望我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
-把露西绑起来 -行
- Tie Lucy up... - Yes.
-直到一切尘埃落定吗 -没错
- until all this is over? - Yes.
如果非那样不可的话
If that's what it takes.
如果你认为那样有用的话
If you think that's gonna work,
你就一点也不了解你的女儿
then you don't know your daughter at all.
我本以为你最应该能理解我的
Oh, I was hoping that you of all people would understand.
我会好好地想一想
You know, I would think long and hard about this,
克里斯托弗探员
Agent Christopher.
要是你的孩子失去了母亲
It'd be a shame if your children
就太糟糕了
grow up without a mother.
天啊 我恨医院
God, I hate hospitals.
-还记得夏威夷吗 -别说了
- Remember Hawaii? - Ugh, don't remind me.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们当时去旅游冲浪
Uh, we were on a surfing trip.
-你会冲浪 -会
- You surf? - Yeah.
他没他想的那么会冲浪
Eh--not as well as he thinks he does.
-是的 -你精疲力竭了
- No. - You wiped out.
头撞上了冲浪板 得了脑震荡
Hit himself on the head with a board, got a concussion.
住进了一家特别糟的医院
Ended up in this awful hospital.
你还记得
You remember that?
我记得你寸步不离
I remember that you never left my side.
你在那极不舒服的椅子上睡了好几晚
You slept in that uncomfortable chair for days.
这我记得
I remember that.
打扰了
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表