剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
but you're carrying a concealed weapon
带进了警局
into a police station.
其他的呢
The other stuff?
你戴了结婚戒指 她没有
You're wearing a wedding ring; she's not.
她一直在和你保持距离
She's trying to keep her distance from you.
你却在不断地接近她
You're trying to get closer.
而且我敢说他没有跟你提起过
And I'm betting he didn't tell you
他妻子的事情
about the wife, either,
不过这个只是随便一猜
but that one's just a guess.
你知道吗 事情远比这个复杂
Okay, you know, it's a little more complicated than that.
你的过人智慧是我从
Your keen intellect I deduced from the fact
你来找我的事实中推断出来的
that you came here looking for me.
-你一定常看报纸 -是的
- You must read the papers. - I do.
你简直是太伟大了
And you are just incredible.
实在是名远超时代的楷模
Um, a role model. Ahead of your time.
-你是来干什么的 -对了
- Why are you here? - Oh, uh, of course.
我们来找你是因为有个女人
Uh, we're here because there was a woman who was arrested
因她从未犯下的罪状被捕了
for a crime she did not commit.
爱丽丝·保罗
Alice Paul?
我很了解
I'm well-acquainted
爱丽丝·保罗和她的搞笑事迹
with Alice Paul and her antics.
-她又干什么了 -她什么都没有做
What did she do now? - Well, she didn't do anything.
可却因谋杀沃兹沃思参议员被捕了
But she was arrested for murdering Senator Wadsworth
就在今天上午
just this morning.
谋杀是吗
A murder, huh?
这次她可是惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Got herself into a pickle this time.
爱丽丝是个教友派信徒
Alice is a Quaker.
她不是激进的那一类
Not exactly the violent type,
更不会把谋杀武器随便乱放
much less the type to leave a murder weapon
能让人轻易找到
where it could be easily found.
你怎么知道他们找到了武器
How did you know they found the weapon?
你说沃兹沃思是今上午被杀的
You said Wadsworth was killed this morning.
如果不是因为这个她又怎么能这么快被捕
How else could she have been arrested so quickly?
那你会帮我们吗
So you'll help us?
我先去找爱丽丝谈谈再说
I'll talk to Alice. We'll see.
谢谢 休米斯顿女士
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Humiston.
这简直是太...
This is just-- this is so...
我没有想催你
I don't mean to rush you,
休米斯顿女士 可事情真的很紧急
Mrs. Humiston, but this really is urgent.
爱丽丝今下午四点钟必须要去做演说
Alice has to make a speech this afternoon by 4:00.
她就是应该停止演说
What she has to do is stop making speeches.
好吧
Okay.
我需要去见保罗小姐
I need to see Miss Paul, please.
当然了 格蕾丝
Sure, Grace.
我能给你倒杯咖啡
Can I get you a coffee
或是吃点什么再去吗
or anything to eat before we go?
就十分钟
Ten minutes.
趁我现在还好说话
I'm asking nicely.
抱歉不行 警长下令了
Sorry, no can do. Chief's orders.
警♥察♥ 只有真正的警♥察♥才能进
Cops-- real cops only.
如果我没记错
Well, if memory serves,
还有一条警长的命令是
another one of the chief's orders
工作时间不准喝酒 对吧 路
is no drinking on the job, right, Lou?
你想不想让我现在去检查一下你的右侧抽屉
Do you want me to check your top right drawer
看看我能找出来什么
and see what I find?
就给你五分钟
You have five minutes.
爱丽丝·保罗
Alice Paul.
我们是来帮你出去的
We're here to get you out.
这位是格蕾丝·休米斯顿
And this is Grace Humiston.
我们见过面
We've met.
-你准备问她什么吗 -不
- You gonna ask her questions? - No.
我们是不是该扮一下华生
Guess we're supposed to be Watson?
你今天上午都去过哪里
Where were you earlier this morning?
我就在我的房♥间里
I was in my room,
准备游♥行♥时要发表的演说
preparing my speech for the march.
然后就是有人破门而入
Next thing you know, my door is kicked in,
把我拷起来了
and I have handcuffs on.
他们在你的房♥间里找到了枪
They found the gun in your room,
而且我们也都清楚你和沃兹沃思参议员的冲突
and we all know about your run-ins with Senator Wadsworth.
所有人也都知道你和你的警♥察♥同伙们
And we all know what you and your cop cronies
是怎么看待这场运动的
think of the Movement,
可我是无辜的 格蕾丝
but I'm innocent, Grace.
可警♥察♥却不是这么觉得的 爱丽丝
Well, that's not how it looks to the cops, Alice.
你是说那些把我们关起来的警♥察♥
You mean the cops that lock us up?
那些打我们 叫我们武装分子的警♥察♥吗
That beat us? That call us militants?
他们可是有充足的借口把我关进来 不是吗
They have ample reason to want me in prison, don't you think?
我觉得你该走了
I'd like you to leave.
爱丽丝 我们都清楚
Alice, we both know
在这里他们会对你做什么...
what they're gonna do to you in here--
给你绝食 强制进食
the starvation, the forced feedings.
我之前都经历过了
I've done it all before.
你真想帮忙吗 把媒体叫进来
You want to help? Get the press in here.
当他们看见我们都遭受了什么
When they see how we've been treated,
就会有更多的人回心转意
it'll change more hearts and minds
远比我说的话有效
than anything I could say.
这个我相信 而且也会的
Yes, I--I believe that, and--and it will,
但如果你真的想改变人们的心意
but if you really want to change hearts and minds,
就要在今天下午去做那篇演说
give that speech this afternoon.
相信我
Trust me.
你对她像对待犯人一样
You treated her like a criminal.
她是在代表我们战斗
She's fighting on our behalf.
-代表谁 -代表你 还有我
- Whose behalf? - Yours. Mine.
-全部女性吗 -是的
- What, women in general? - Yeah.
爱丽丝没有工作 没有丈夫
Alice has no job, no husband,
除了这些疯癫的事什么都不做
and does nothing but create hysteria.
你真的觉得她能帮助你的事业吗
You think she's actually helping your cause?
我不知道你怎么想 我更希望我的尊严
I don't know about you, but I'd rather earn my respect
-是自己争取而不是求来的 -不...
- than grovel for it. - No, I--
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我要去和瑞利探员谈谈了
I'm going to talk to Detective Riley.
爱丽丝说有人闯进了她的房♥间
Alice said her door was kicked in.
这就是他的作风
That's his trademark.
你们两个在这里等着
You two wait here.
警♥察♥不喜欢见到不认识的人
Cops don't like people they don't know.
-她跟你想象的不一样吧 -不大一样
- Not how you pictured her? - Not exactly.
她那么想是有道理的 露西
She's entitled to her point of view, Lucy.
可她的观点是错的
Yeah, well, her point of view is wrong.
怎么了
What?
-没事 -有事的
- Nothing. - No, something.
告诉我
Tell me.
你想谈谈是吗 那我们就来谈谈
You want to talk? Fine, let's talk.
我今天早上看见你了
I saw you this morning.
-看见我什么 -从弗林的房♥间里出来
- Saw me what? - Coming out of Flynn's room.
弗林 认真的吗
Flynn, for God's sakes?
他可是去年一整年都在追杀我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorist who spent all last year trying to kill us?
我知道杰西卡的事有点出乎意料
Look, I know the Jessica thing was a little unexpected,
也许你是还在恢复期之类的
and--and maybe you're on the rebound or something--
恢复期 不好意思 从什么恢复
Rebound? I'm sorry, from what?
我们的一♥夜♥情♥吗
Our one-night relationship?
我不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
我只是想说你犯了很大的错误
I just meant that you are making a big mistake.
我做什么 和谁做
What I do and who I do it with
都和你毫不相关
is none of your damn business.
你们两个之间究竟是怎么一回事
What on earth happened between you two?
1919年犯罪现场都能随便进的吗
So people could just walk into crime scenes in 1919?
比起征求同意 不如请求原谅
Well, better to ask forgiveness than permission.
我们到底要找什么
So what exactly are we looking for?
静默特工杀了沃兹沃思
Well, the sleeper agent killed Wadsworth
然后嫁祸给爱丽丝·保罗
and framed Alice Paul,
所以也许他留下了线索
so maybe he left a clue.
也许我们能找到他
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表