剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
因为就在那座酒店里
Because in that hotel
在1936年11月23日
on November the 23rd, 1936,
罗伯特·约翰逊和唐·劳♥改♥变了世界
Robert Johnson and Don Law changed the world.
怎么回事
How?
他们录制了一系列的专辑
By recording a series of albums.
你还是接着喝吧
Okay, keep drinking.
罗伯特·约翰逊
Robert Johnson.
三角洲蓝调之王
King of the Delta blues?
摇滚乐之父
Father of rock 'n' roll?
你们也太不关心艺术了
You people are philistines!
你是在说里滕豪斯
Are you saying Rittenhouse
要去找什么蓝调歌♥手吗
is going after some blues singer?
是最重要的蓝调歌♥手
The blues singer.
听着 要是没有罗伯特·约翰逊的话
Look, if it wasn't for Robert Johnson,
就不会有现代蓝调
there'd be no modern blues.
没有现代蓝调 就没有摇滚乐 没有猫王
No modern blues, no rock 'n' roll, none of your Elvis,
披头士乐队 滚石乐队和齐柏林飞艇都没有
Beatles, Stones, Zeppelin-- none of them.
这当然很不好 肯定不会有人想要
Which is bad--no doubt, no one wants to listen to
永远在收音机里听帕特·布恩 可肯定少了
Pat Boone on a radio 24/7, but I think I'm missing
政♥治♥相关的因素
the larger geopolitical point.
其实 梅森说得有道理
Actually, Mason makes sense.
里滕豪斯不光是会在源头消灭摇滚乐
It wouldn't just be Rittenhouse killing rock 'n' roll
他们也同时会消灭
at its source, it would be them killing
六十年代的文化革命
the cultural revolution of the 1960s,
民权运动 还有...
the civil rights movement, the--
尼克松时代的终结 越南战争的结束
the fall of Nixon, the end of the Vietnam War,
我们所知道的反主流文化也会消失
the counterculture as we know it.
等等 你是说这些事情发生
Wait, wait, wait, you're saying all of this happens
都是被两个人录唱片所影响的
because two guys don't record an album?
没错
Precisely.
把"救生船"准备好 拿好装备我们走
Get the "Lifeboat" Prepped. Gear up. Get going.
第四个座位准备好了 康纳可以坐上去
Fourth seat's ready. I say Connor takes it.
-当然可以 -当然不行
- Yeah, absolutely. - Absolutely not.
康纳 你显然对于
Connor, you obviously know more
罗伯特·约翰逊和他的专辑比我们更了解
about Robert Johnson and his albums than any of us.
是啊...
Yeah...
所以我就在你们准备的时候给露西讲清楚好了
So I'll debrief Lucy as you prepare to launch.
你是不是...
Are you...
你果然害怕坐你自己的发明
you are afraid of riding in your own invention.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们在见到你之前做的试飞
All those test trips before we met you?
你自己从来都没有穿越过一次
You never once time traveled yourself?
那个相当危险
It's bloody dangerous.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
卢夫斯和吉雅也有可能
And perhaps Rufus and Jiya
已经做好计算可以安全地
have made the correct calculations to safely
-运送第四个人 -我们做好了
- transport a fourth person. - We did.
但你们也可能没有 所以还是不了
Yes, but perhaps you didn't, so no.
你去定了 给康纳倒杯咖啡来
You're going. Get Connor some coffee.
等等 你先等等
Hey, you--hey, wait one damn minute.
弗林 你去执行这次任务
Flynn, you're on board this mission.
怀亚特 你跟我留在这里
Wyatt, you're staying here with me.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - But why?
-你不是认真的吧 -弗林已经
- You can't be serious. - Look, Flynn's already been
参加了几个任务了 我们要么相信他
on a couple of missions. We either start trusting him,
-要么不信他 -我们不信任他
- or we don't. - We don't.
-我们绝对不信任他 -太糟了
- We definitely don't. - Too bad.
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
我不会做其他的事情的
I wouldn't have it any other way.
得了吧 你并不比我和卢夫斯更信任弗林
Please, you don't trust Flynn any more than Rufus or me.
这他妈是在干什么呢 为什么我不跟队
What the hell is going on here? Why am I not with the team?
你想不想彻底消灭里滕豪斯
How would you like to take out Rittenhouse for good?
时空守卫
第二季 第六集
卡罗尔·普雷斯顿曾把我关在这里
Carol Preston held me here.
你怎么找到这地方的
How'd you find it?
从植入我脖子中的定位芯片中找到的
From the GPS chip implanted in my neck.
它曾经被定位到这个地点 长达八小时
It was pinging from that location for eight hours.
好吧 很平常
Sure, super normal.
我们需要你去突袭这处设施
But we need you to raid that facility.
我们会给你一个头盔摄像机
We'll give you a helmet-cam,
吉雅和我会从这里帮你监控
and Jiya and I will have eyes on you from here.
-队伍有多大 -就你一个
- How big's my team? - You're going solo.
去对抗整个里滕豪斯
Against all of Rittenhouse?
你不派帮手吗
You're not sending in the cavalry?
我不相信那些人 我相信怀亚特
I don't trust the cavalry. I trust Wyatt.
这只是个情报收集工作
Now, this is only an intelligence gathering mission,
不是袭击 进入 拿东西 撤退
not an assault--get in, get what's there, get out.
现代社会 现代武器 我加入
Modern day, modern weapons. I'm in.
让我拿上我的装备然后告诉杰西
Let me grab my gear and tell Jess
不要等我吃晚饭了
not to expect me for dinner.
吉雅
Jiya?
吉雅 你没事吧
Jiya? Are you all right?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
好呀 什么
Yeah. What?
对你的爱人保守秘密 这样对吗
Is it okay to keep secrets from someone you love?
什么样的秘密 你在说什么
What kind of secrets? What are you talking about?
没事 卢夫斯和我 只是恋爱问题
Nothing. Uh, Rufus and me-- just relationship issues.
没事了
Never mind.
好吧 建立连接 他十分钟内出发
All right, set up the link. He's leaving in ten minutes.
好的
Yup.
我们早期的飞行员会报告
Our earliest pilots would report
最初感觉现在和过去十分相似
how like the present the past initially seems.
声音 空气
The sound, the air--
除了空间时间的对比 其他事情都没变
like nothing's changed except space-time compression.
看 我能看到毛发
And look, I can see the hairs...
在量子引力爆♥炸♥中竖起来
stand from the quantum-gravitational bursts.
我能听到最微弱的火花
And I can hear the faintest sparks
在空气中爆♥炸♥
crackle in the air.
这真的很
Ah, this is quite ex...
爆♥炸♥之后一声巨响
And boom goes the dynamite!
距约翰逊录制专辑还有多久
So how long until Johnson records his album?
一小时十七分钟
one hour and 17 minutes.
-得快点了 -对 我们出发吧
- Better hurry. - Yes, let's get going.
我们怎么开始
Um, h-how do we begin?
找点衣服 偷辆车
Get some clothes, steal a car.
好的
Okay.
*你可以跑 你可以跑*
*You can run, you can run*
*告诉我的朋友威利·布朗*
*Tell my friend Willie Brown*
*你可以跑 你可以跑*
*You can run, you can run*
*告诉我的朋友威利·布朗*
*Tell my friend Willie Brown*
这是怎么回事
What the holy hell?
我是泰勒·斯威夫特 这是汀布莱克特工
I'm Taylor Swift, this is Agent Timberlake.
我们是新联调局的特工
We're part of the new FBI.
胡佛也雇女人了
H-Hoover's hiring women?
我们在重组
We're reorganizing.
和黑人一起
With Negroes?
我们
Well, we're--
我是兰多·卡瑞辛 英国情报局
I'm Lando Calrissian, British Intelligence.
肯尼亚站
Kenya station.
国王陛下带来他的问候
His Majesty sends his regards.
我们会把死人挪走
So we'll just remove the deceased,
然后两位就可以继续
and you gentlemen can continue doing
做你们的事情了
whatever it is you were doing.
把死人挪走 你疯了吗
Remove the deceased? Are you mad?
这个白人试图杀了我们
That ofay just tried to kill us,
你想让我们装作什么都没发生吗
and you want us to pretend like it didn't happen?
不 这是个大误会
No, no, this is just a big misunderstanding.
他是个走私犯 普通打手
He was a bootlegger, a common hood.
他肯定是意外走进这里的
He must've come in here by accident.
不 他不是偶然走进这里的 他把他的枪
No, he didn't come in by accident--he was aiming
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表