剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
杰西卡死后我什么也不在乎了
After Jessica died I stopped caring.
但现在不是了
Not anymore.
杰西卡 你竟然在这
Jessica? You're actually here.
-杰西卡还活着 -这怎么可能
- Jessica's alive. - How is that possible?
-我很抱歉 -怀亚特 我为你高兴
- I'm so sorry. - Wyatt, I'm thrilled for you.
-可是我们之间就... -她是你的妻子
- But you and me-- - She's your wife,
-而且你爱她 -然后你就
- and you love her. - And then you disappeared
消失了两个月杳无音讯
for two months without saying anything?
你把我捧上神坛
You're putting me on this pedestal.
可我不是那样
I'm not that person.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
露西
Lucy!
-露西 你的胳膊 -我没事
- Lucy, your arm. - I'll be fine.
我们失败了 因为早在1918年
You failed 'cause your daughter, who you should have
就该让我杀了的你的女儿 还活蹦乱跳的
let me kill in 1818, is still out there.
我要把你撤出露西任务
I'm taking you off the Lucy assignment.
没这个必要
That's not necessary.
她由我们来负责
She's our problem now.
瓦林福德 康涅狄格州
1934年9月17日
昨晚宿舍里可是好一阵闹啊
Quite a ruckus in the dorm last night.
我可不知道你在说什么 莱姆
I'm not sure what you're talking about, Lem.
还有火警 得了吧
The fire alarm? Oh, come on.
我赌五块钱你绝对是和
Five bucks says that was you sneaking out
波特女士班里的女生跑出去玩了
with a girl from Miss Porter's.
即使是这样 我也会说这是诬陷谎言
If it was, and I'm saying it'd be a vicious lie,
而且没人能证明得了
there's not a soul who can prove it.
杰克 请到我办公室来一趟
Ah, Jack. A moment, please, in my office.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你还干了什么 杰克
What else did you do, Jack?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know,
不过去了就能搞明白了
but I'm about to find out.
混混俱乐部今晚有集♥会♥ 别迟到了
Muckers Club meeting tonight. Don't be late.
你想找我吗 先生
You wanted to see me, sir.
进来吧 杰克 请把门关上
Come in, Jack, and close the door, will you?
你醒了
Hey. You're awake.
烧退了 应该就要好了
Fever dropped. That's a good sign.
怀亚特呢
Wyatt?
他去执行任务了
He's on a mission.
他怎么没带上我
He went without me?
你被一把沾满17世纪细菌的刀割伤了
You were stabbed with a knife full of 17th-century germs
又高烧到四十度 还记得吗
and running a fever of 105, remember?
这我不在乎
I don't care.
他不应该不带我去的
He shouldn't have gone without me.
弗林替你去了
Flynn's pinch hitting.
他和怀亚特应该能处理得了的
I'm sure he and Wyatt have everything under control.
当然了 又能出什么岔子呢
Sure. What could go wrong?
而且会显得很奇怪的 对吧
Would've been weird anyway, right?
如果你和怀亚特一起去的话
You and Wyatt on a trip?
卢夫斯告诉我在好莱坞发生的事了
Rufus told me. About Hollywood.
你和怀亚特 听着相当浪漫
You, Wyatt. Sounded pretty romantic.
我不知道他还是有妇之夫
I didn't know that he was still married.
我是说...
I mean...
我不知道杰西卡能...
I didn't know that Jessica was--
又活过来了 我知道
Alive again. I know.
我没想说你什么
Wasn't judging.
就是觉得...
I just...
只是觉得挺难处理的
I just mean it must be hard.
特别是她就在这里
Especially with her here.
我希望他能幸福
I want him to be happy.
这毕竟是他一直所期望的
I mean, this is what he's always wanted.
-所以... -那你的期望又该怎么办
So... - What about what you want?
我们还是朋友 还能一起去执行任务
We're still friends. Mm, we have the missions.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
行了 行了
Hey, whoa, whoa, okay.
-我很好 没事了 -你慢慢来
- I'll be fine, I'll be fine. - Take it easy.
-今天就先别逞能了 -不会的
- Don't be a hero today. - No heroics.
我只想去倒杯茶喝
I'm just gonna get some tea.
露西 对吧
Lucy, right?
-你感觉怎么样 -其实不大好
- How you feeling? - Not that great, actually.
我觉得我还是去床上躺着休息吧
I think I'm gonna go back to bed and rest.
你想来点茶吗
Do you want some tea?
坐下吧
Sit down.
我的工作就是给人倒酒 所以对我而言
I tend bar for a living, so it's like physically impossible
给别人端点喝的像是本能反应
for me to let someone else serve their own drink.
所以你是位历史学家 对吗
So you're a historian, right?
一定很有趣吧
That must be interesting.
我也不知道为什么要这么说
Don't know why I said that.
我对于历史学家做什么一点都不了解
I have no idea what a historian does.
是吗 我教书
Yeah, well, um, I teach.
我是指我在干这些疯狂的事之前曾教过书
I taught--I mean I used to, you know, before all of this.
怀亚特说如果不是你的话
Well, Wyatt said he wouldn't survive
他根本挺不过那些任务
the missions without you.
不是 其实更多都是他在照顾我
No, it's really more the other way around.
那你... 你是位酒保吗
You, um--you said you're a bartender?
是啊 在教会区的吉尔罗伊酒馆
Yeah, yeah, yeah. At Gilroy's in the Mission.
酒不怎么样 但经营得不错
Drinks suck, but the management's cool.
你和怀亚特就是在那里认识的吗
Uh, is that where you and Wyatt met?
不是 我们高中就认识了
No, Wyatt and I met in high school.
是啊
Yeah.
我们是在最后一年在一起的
We've been together since senior year
根本难以置信 他没告诉过你吗
if you can believe that. He didn't tell you this?
是啊 他也不爱讲话
Yeah, he's not much of a talker.
那你呢 有没有结过婚
What about you? Are you married?
没有
No.
我吗... 还没结婚
Me...not married.
我是说... 我算是订过一次婚
I mean, I, uh--I was engaged once, kind of.
就一小会儿 我也说不好
For like a moment. I don't know. It's--
事情挺复杂的
It's complicated.
所有事都这样 不是吗
It always is, isn't it?
我和怀亚特去看情感咨♥询♥两年了
Wyatt and I have been in counseling for two years.
我说的是在我的印象里
I mean in my reality.
他那边估计不是这样的
I guess not in his.
你的应该也不是 这些...
Or yours. It's, uh...
这些时间旅行的事情确实能把人搞得很糊涂
This time travel stuff really messes with your head.
-出了什么事 -事情有点棘手
- What happened? - Things got messy.
露西不在 我们费了很大劲才搞明白
Without Lucy, we were scrambling till we figured out
-他们在找谁 -我们差点就去晚了
- who they were after. - We were almost too late.
静默特工冲我们开抢了
Sleeper Agent started shooting at us.
而且因为有孩子我们也没法回击
Yeah, and we couldn't shoot back 'cause there was kids.
-孩子 -我们差点就没能逃出来
- Kids? - We barely made it out alive.
等等 弗林在哪里
Wait, where's Flynn?
-我们只能分开行动 -你们把他留那里了
- We had to split up. - You left him there?
我们会回去接他回来的
We're gonna go back and pick him up.
不过首先要来处理一下... 手上的事情
After we deal with our, uh, situation.
什么事情
Situation?
那是谁
Who is that?
-好了 -我的天啊
- All right. - Oh, my God.
千万别是我现在脑子里想的那个人
Please tell me that's not who I think it is.
这不是你想的那个人
It's not who you think it is,
除非你说的是年轻的JFK
unless you think it's young JFK.
那就绝对是他了
Then it's definitely who you think it is.
约翰·F·肯尼迪吗
John F. Kennedy?
你们把肯尼迪总统带回来了 你们疯了吗
You brought President Kennedy? Are you out of your minds?
他是被打昏了 好吗
Well, he was knocked out, okay?
他根本不知道他所处的时间或地点
He doesn't know where or when he is.
他们准备杀了他
They were gonna kill him.
他们一路把我们追到了"救生船"上
They chased us all the way to the "Lifeboat."
-这是我们的最佳选择了 -也是唯一出路
- This was our best option. - It was our only option.
而且我们有计划的
Besides, we--we have a plan.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表