剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
什么
What?
杰西
Jess.
天啊 你是康纳·梅森
Oh, my God, you are Connor Mason.
你一定是杰西卡
So you must be Jessica.
你认识康纳·梅森
You know Connor Mason?
真遗憾我们是在这种情况下再见面
Sorry we're meeting again under such circumstances.
这真的
It's all just...
比我想象的还要糟糕
so much more awful than I thought.
女巫审判刚刚兴起时
When the trials first started,
我就知道我也可能受到指控
I knew that being accused was a possibility,
但那并没有减轻审判时我的痛楚
but that didn't make it any less painful.
我的朋友 我信任的人
My own friends, people I trusted,
他们带我走时就坐在那里
sitting there as they took me away.
我能想象
I can imagine.
最糟糕的
The worst part
是他们染脏了我的好名声
is that they dragged my good name through the mud with me.
死是一回事
Dying is one thing.
声名狼籍后死亡
Dying in disgrace...?
他们说我们做过的事并不是真的
The things they said we did are not true.
看看爱丽丝·帕克
Look at Alice Parker.
他们说她通过扎小人杀死了人
They say that she stuck pins in a puppet and killed a man.
是我小时候玩的娃娃
It was my childhood doll.
我只是喜欢娃娃
I just like dolls.
还有玛莎·科尔利 他们说她
And Martha Corey, they said she snuck
偷溜进树林里和魔鬼签约
into the woods to sign the devil's book.
那是谎言 我是个持守的人
It's a lie. I am a gospel woman.
你不用对我解释你的为人
You don't have to defend your reputation to me.
你和其他女性不一样
You're not like the other women,
那让别人感觉不舒服
and that makes people uncomfortable.
所以他们嘲笑你 说你是傻子
So they mock you, and they tell you you're stupid.
但你拒绝改变
But you refused to change.
那让他们感到恼怒
And then that makes people mad,
所以他们会攻击你
so they attack you,
说你是邪恶的
call you evil.
他们说你是女巫
They call you a witch.
我知道那都不是真的
I know that none of that is true.
你和鸟说话又如何 你喜欢娃娃又如何
So you talk to birds, so you like dolls,
你明明不是那样的人
so you refuse to confess
所以拒绝招认又如何
to being something that you're not.
那是勇气
That's brave.
与你们为伍 我很骄傲
And I'm proud to be in your company.
离我远点
Keep distance from me.
你知道黑人白人脖子断时都一样吧
You know black and white necks snap just the same, right?
露西
Lucy.
露西 你还好吗
Lucy, are you okay?
露西
Lucy.
-你怎么能这么做 -你让我别无选择
- How could you do this? - You left me no choice.
我接到了命令
I had orders.
我说的不是我
I'm not talking about me.
我说的是本杰明·富兰克林
I'm talking about Benjamin Franklin.
你怎么能派特工把他从历史上抹去
How could you send an agent to wipe him from history?
这里没有特工
There's no agent here.
这次任务只有我一个人
This mission is all me.
我指控了艾比
I accused Abby.
这是为了更好的未来做出的必要牺牲
It's a necessary sacrifice for a better future.
那怀亚特呢
And Wyatt?
你为什么带他妻子回来 为什么
Why did you bring his wife back? Why?
不 不 没那么多时间
No, no, no, there's no time.
如果你同意和我一起回到现代
If you agree to come back to the present with me,
我知道我们可以说服尼古拉斯
I know we can convince Nicholas.
我们可以一起回家
We can go home together.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我宁愿绞死
I'd rather be hanged.
你一直这么固执
You were always so stubborn.
听我说
Listen to me.
你想办法跑出来
Get yourself out of this.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
我带你去母船
I'll take you to the Mothership.
这可能是你最后的机会了
This may be your last chance.
也是我最后的机会
Mine too.
是时候上绞刑架了
It's time for the gallows.
你在这里做什么 你对我们家做了什么
What're you doing here? What did you do to our home?
我从你的眼神能看出来 你家有步♥枪♥
I could see it in your eyes, you have a rifle here.
-放在哪了 -出去
- Where is it? - Get out of here.
步♥枪♥放在哪里了
Where is the rifle?
立刻住手
Stop right there.
我就知道
I knew it.
终于
Finally.
给这些地狱使者让条路
Make way for these agents of hell.
艾比亚·富兰克林
Abiah Franklin.
马萨诸塞湾殖民地判你行使巫术罪
The colony of Massachusetts Bay has found you guilty of witchcraft.
怎么样了
Any luck?
还没好
Not yet.
-我来试试 -好
- Let me try. - Okay.
肮脏的女人
Impure woman!
魔鬼的情人
Devil lover!
下地狱吧
Burn in hell!
终止罪恶
No evil!
下地狱陪魔鬼吧
Go join the devil!
快去死吧
Be gone with you!
送她下地狱
Send her to hell!
快吊死她让我们看看
Hang her now so we could see!
快吊死她
Hang her now!
弗林
Flynn.
解开了吗 快来
Free? Come on.
艾比 我们来了
Abby, we're right here.
露西
Lucy.
-露西 -快 快去帮他们
- Lucy. - Go, go help them.
快去
Go.
弗林找到了枪我真是太高兴了
I'm so glad Flynn found a gun.
露西 你的胳膊
Lucy, your arm.
我没事
I'll be fine.
我们还是能做到的 卢夫斯
We can still do it, Rufus.
我们依然能救下他们
We can still save them.
-所有人吗 -我们起码可以试试
- All of them? - We can sure as hell try.
好
All right.
我喜欢现在的露西
I like this Lucy.
尽管她无所顾忌 还会赞同弗林的话
She may be reckless Sarah Connor, agrees-with-Flynn Lucy,
但我喜欢她
but I dig her.
-拿着他的刀 -好
- Grab his knife. - Got it.
-我们需要帮助 -好 好
- We need help. - Okay, okay.
-快跑 快跑 -你救了我
- Run, run! - You saved me.
跑 跑得越快越好
Run, run as fast as you can.
快走 快走
Go, go.
等等
Wait.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带所有女人去新罕布♥什♥尔
Take all the women to New Hampshire.
远离塞勒姆
Stay away from Salem.
明年回波士顿
Next year come back to Boston.
到时候那里开明的人会更多
There will be more people there with open minds.
那你呢
And you?
你会去哪里
Where will you go?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你站住
You there.
你在谷仓袭击了我 现在又这样
You attacked me in that barn, and now this?
你觉得你能逃脱吗
Think you can escape?
快跑
Run.
-你不能这么做 -西沃
- You cannot do this. - Sewall.
那些女人被依法判决有罪
Those women have been lawfully convicted.
你的法律有点开倒车
Yeah, well, your laws are a little bit backwards.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表