剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously, on "Timeless"
你的家人很可爱
Your family is lovely.
我最害怕的是失去家人
My worst fear is that I could lose them
完全不知道他们是否曾经存在过
and not know they were ever here.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
替我把这个放在"救生船"里
Keep this in the Lifeboat for me.
在你给我那本日记时
When you gave me that book,
你想让我读它 我照做了
you wanted me to read it, and I did.
有时候 我似乎感觉
Sometimes, I feel like I know you
我比你自己还了解你
better than you know yourself.
露西 我还在乎你
Lucy, I still care about you.
你和杰西卡有了第二次机会
Getting a second chance with Jessica
这可能是我见过的
that is the closest thing to a miracle
最不可思议的事了 我不可能
that I have ever seen, and there is no way
插在你们中间
that I am getting in the middle of that.
来看看里滕豪斯藏了什么
Let's see what Rittenhouse has been hiding.
-是杰西卡 -这事你知我知
- That's Jessica. - This stays between us.
华盛顿特区
亲爱的朱迪
Dear Jodie,
有很大的可能性
there is a definite possibility
1981年3月30日
我会在刺杀里根时丢了性命
that I will be killed in my attempt to get Reagan.
里根在阻碍政策方面举棋不定
这也正是
It is for this very reason
我此时给你写信的原因
that I am writing you this letter now.
上 《麦田里的守望者》
下 《出租司机》
我若是能赢得你的芳心
I would abandon this idea of getting Reagan in a second
就会立即放弃刺杀里根的想法
if I could only win your heart
与你共度余生
and live out the rest of my life with you,
无论是否默默无闻
whether it be in total obscurity,
一切都不计较
or whatever.
我跟你承认
I will admit to you that the reason
我行刺的原因
I am going ahead with this attempt now
就是我迫不及待地想要
is because I just cannot wait any longer
吸引你的注意
to impress you.
我现在一定要做出一番事情
I've got to do something now
让你清楚地明白
to make you understand in no uncertain terms
我做的这一切都是为了你
that I am doing all of this for your sake.
宁愿牺牲我的自♥由♥
By sacrificing my freedom,
甚至可能是我的生命
possibly my life,
我希望能改变你对我的看法
I hope to change your mind about me.
这封信是我出发前往
This letter is being written
希尔顿酒店前一小时写的
an hour before I leave for the Hilton Hotel.
朱迪
Jodie,
我请求你 发自内心地
I'm asking you to please look into your heart
至少给我这一次机会
and at least give me the chance
让我用这历史事件
with this historical deed
赢得你的尊重和爱
to gain your respect and love.
我永远爱你
I love you forever.
那是教育游戏
Hey, that was educational.
上学也是 而且你快要迟到了
So is school, and you're gonna be late.
快吃早饭吧 亲爱的
Eat your breakfast, please, sweetie.
我以为我们会买♥♥有机的那种
Thought we were gonna buy the organic kind.
糖就是糖
Sugar is sugar.
你母亲
Your mother.
-不接 -为什么不接
- No. - So why don't you answer?
因为我们的阿纳尼娅奶奶不知道我们的存在
'Cause our Grandma Ananya doesn't know we exist.
-为什么 -我有机会再跟你们解释
- Why not? - I'll explain it to you another time.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
你是要去办公室
Are you going to the office,
还是那种很遥远的地方
or the place that's kind of far away?
我会尽快回来的 小丫头
I will get back as soon as I can, baby girl.
马克 我四点的时候在镇子另一边开会
Mark, I've got a meeting across town at 4:00,
所以需要你去接妹妹
so I need you to pick up your sister.
不 我本来要和马♥克♥思♥一切玩的
No, I was gonna hang with Max.
你们可以点个披萨
You can order a pizza.
给我留一块 臭东西
Save me a slice, stinker.
我都没听见你起来
I didn't even hear you wake up.
我起得早
Uh, yeah, I got up early.
导航界面有点延迟
The navigation interface was running slowly.
寻思着重启一下驱动
Thought I'd reboot the drive.
需要帮忙吗
You need some help?
实际上 我弄完了
Uh, actually, I am done.
我去泡点茶
I'm just gonna get some tea.
我给你泡一杯
I'll make you a cup.
没事
Uh, it's all good.
我自己来 谢谢
I got it, thanks.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
我想干什么
What am I doing?
你想把我拒之门外
You're pushing me away.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我爸
My dad
觉得自己快死的时候
did the same thing
也做了同样的事情
when he thought he was gonna die.
以为那样会容易一些
Thought it would make it easier.
其实并不会
It doesn't, you know.
只会让你像个讨厌鬼
It just makes you look like a douche bag.
行了 你这一周都像
Okay, enough. You've been brooding
《真实主妇》似的愁眉不展
like a "Real Housewife" all week.
不
No, I have--
你看《真实主妇》
You watch the "Real Housewives"?
是的 卢夫斯 许多人都看
Yes, Rufus, many people watch
毫无营养却很好看的电视节目
truly awful-for-them, yet delicious, television.
我要说的是
My point is,
别生闷气了 告诉我们怎么了
quit sulking. Tell us what's going on.
-我没生闷气 -你生了
- I don't sulk. - You sulk.
你一整周都在生闷气
You've been sulking up the joint all week.
我要死了
I'm going to die.
什么
What?
在我们接下来的行程之一
On one of our next trips.
吉雅在她的幻觉中看到了
Jiya saw it in a vision of hers.
等等 暂停 什么幻觉
Hold on, time out. What vision?
自从吉雅从"救生船"出来之后
Jiya has been seeing visions of the future
她就一直出现未来的幻觉
ever since she got out of the Lifeboat.
-什么 -不用担心这个
- What? - Look, don't worry about it. Okay?
她到底看见什么了
What exactly did she see?
一些人 满口大黄牙
Some guys. Uh, dirty yellow teeth,
穿着脏衣服 有纹身
grubby clothes, tattoos.
全都佩刀 靴子上有马刺
All of them had knives, spurs on their boots.
算了 不重要
You know what? Doesn't matter,
因为我们不会让这种事情发生的
because we're not gonna let that happen.
对 想想一直以来
Yeah, and think of all the times
-我们都可能会死 -对
- that we could've died. - Right.
-阿尔·卡彭 -德国纳粹
- Al Capone. - Nazi Germany.
阿♥拉♥莫战役
The Alamo.
谢谢你们的宽慰
I appreciate the sentiment,
但是吉雅一直都说对了
but Jiya's been right before.
毫无疑问 我要经历一些事
Needless to say, I am going through some things.
不管怎么说 我们只需要计划
Either way, we just need to plan for...
未来
The future.
母船穿越到了1981年3月30日
Hey, Mothership jumped to March 30th,
华盛顿特区
1981, Washington, D.C.
那是里根遇刺那天
That's the day that Reagan was shot.
里根活了下来
Reagan survived.
也许里滕豪斯想要改变它
Maybe Rittenhouse wants to change it.
克里斯托弗探员呢
Where's Agent Christopher?
她可能在来的路上
Oh, she's probably on her way.
我给她手♥机♥打过几次电♥话♥了
I've tried her cell several times.
她肯定是在信♥号♥♥盲区
She must be in a dead zone.
我们还是出发吧
Guess we go.
你来吗
You coming?
尽管我很喜欢一起出行
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表