剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
-我们去个更安静的地方 -好
- Let's go somewhere quieter. - Yeah.
我希望你已经有充足的时间重新考虑了
I hope you've had sufficient time to reconsider.
是的
I have.
干我们这行的
In my line of work,
都有一件为我们无法摆脱的案子
we all have that one case we can't shake.
我的是一件2011年的校园枪击案
Mine was a school shooting in 2011.
案件发生后 我把我的孩子们接出课堂
After it happened, I yanked my kids out of their classrooms
决定让他们在家接受教育
and decided they were going to be homeschooled.
没商量过
There was no discussion.
我需要他们安全
I needed them to be safe.
你做了对家庭最好的事
You did what was best for your family.
我做了对自己最好的事
I did what was best for me.
我儿子
My son...
他非常生气
he was so angry.
这造成了我们之间十分不睦
It created such a rift between us
最终我不得不让步和放弃
that finally I had to give in and let go.
在某些时候 我们都不得不这样做
We all have to do that at some point.
你在说什么
What are you talking--
你在拖时间
You're stalling.
她有植入芯片
She's chipped.
你交的税派上用场了
Your tax dollars at work.
感谢你给我时间考虑
Thanks for giving me that time to reconsider.
马上就应该有人来了
Someone should be here any minute now.
动手
Do it.
-你们找到肯尼迪了吗 -没有 没找到
- Did you find JFK? - No, we missed him.
-找到车了吗 -没有 现在怎么办
- Any luck finding the car? - None. What now?
你们查过照片墙了吗
Have you guys checked Instagram?
那个护士提过约翰要去派对的事
That nurse mentioned something about John going to a party.
如果他和一群孩子在派对
If he's at a party with a bunch of kids,
他肯定会出现在一两张照片里
he's bound to show up in a picture or two.
卢夫斯 她说得对 查查社交媒体
Hey, Rufus, she's right. Check social media.
脸书 照片墙 色拉布 全都查
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, all of it.
这就查
We're on it.
别拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
这些书你都读过吗
Have you read all these books?
大多数吧
Most of them.
我爱读书
I love to read.
我也是
Me too.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗
Ah, "The Poetry of Robert Frost."
你喜欢诗歌♥
You like poetry?
喜欢
I love it.
实际上 所有的文学都喜欢
All literature, really.
我花了太多日子卧病在床
I spend so many days sick in bed.
我母亲开玩笑说 她几乎看不到
My mother jokes she can hardly see me
在堆在枕头周围的书后面的我了
behind the books piled around my pillow.
-你真的很像他 -像谁
- You really do look like him. - Like who?
你怎么得到这张照片的
How did you get this photo?
还有这是什么东西
And what is this thing?
平板电脑 所以这真的是你
It's an iPad. So--so this is you?
你是肯尼迪总统
You're President Kennedy?
哪儿的总统
President of what?
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
Of the United States.
我成为了美国的总统
I become president of the United States?
我不明白
I--I don't understand.
那该是我哥哥乔的
That was supposed to be my brother, Joe.
这个平板电脑也知道他吗
Does this, uh, iPad know him too?
是的
Yeah.
是他
That's him.
小约瑟夫·帕特里克·肯尼迪
"Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.
九子中的长子
Was the oldest of nine children.
毕业于哈佛大学
"Graduated from Harvard College.
进入哈佛法学院深造 祝贺他
Then went to Harvard Law." Hey, good on him!
但在第二次世界大战期间
"But he left before graduation
他在毕业前离校 加入了美国海军
to join the U.S. Navy during World War II."
第二次世界大战
World War II?
"这位海军飞行员
"A naval pilot, he was...
在法国海岸上空执行秘密任务时
killed off the coast of France
遇害身亡 年仅二十九岁"
during a secret mission at age 29."
这是肯尼迪诅咒
It's the Kennedy curse.
什么
The what?
人们觉得肯尼迪家族受到了诅咒
People think that the Kennedy family was cursed
因为这个家族的许多成员都英年早逝
because so many of them died so young.
你还是不要... 约翰
You know what? You really shouldn't--John.
我的妹妹凯瑟琳坠机身亡
My sister Kathleen died in a plane crash.
巴比被射杀 和他
Bobby was shot, just like--
和他哥哥约翰一样
Just like his brother, John.
有什么进展了吗
Anything yet?
脸书的面部识别系统真的觉得
Facebook's facial recognition really thinks
安塞尔·埃尔格特和肯尼迪长得像
Ansel Elgort looks like JFK.
美国男演员 代表作《极盗车神》
-等等 我好像找到了 -真的吗
- Wait, I think I found him. - Really?
就是他
That's definitely him.
我觉得他在别人家里
I think he's at someone's house.
你能定位吗
Can you pin his location?
告诉我你有好消息
Tell me you got good news.
金斯利路490号♥
490 Kingsley Road.
好的 我现在就过去 谢了伙计们
Okay, I'll map it now. Thanks, guys.
丹妮丝
Denise?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
康纳 你怎么在这
Connor, what are you doing here?
我来找你 出什么事了
Looking for you. What happened?
那些探员追踪了你的芯片
These agents managed to track your chip.
卡罗尔·普雷斯顿想和你谈谈
Carol Preston wanted to have a little chat.
妈妈 你在跟谁说话
Mom? Who are you talking to?
宝贝
Hi, sweetie pie.
妈妈和同事说点事情
Mom's just talking to a friend from work.
你先进去吧 我马上回去
Just go back inside, I'll be in in a minute.
到底怎么了
What is it?
露西的妈妈到底想干什么
What did Lucy's mother want?
她想提醒我 我们都是有家庭的人
To remind me that we both have families to lose.
我给你带了点东西
Brought you something.
-这是 我 -很酷吧
- Is that...me? - It's pretty cool, huh?
乔才是天选之子
Joe's the one who's destined for greatness.
他聪明善良
He's smart and good
还很自律
and disciplined.
不像我
Not like me.
好了 你已经喝得够多了
Okay. I think you had enough.
别喝了 你需要清醒一下
Come on. You need to sober up.
-要不要去吃点东西 -别管我
- Do you want to go get food-- - No, leave me alone.
感觉跟我们上高中的时候
Ah, I see not much has changed
也没多大区别
since we were in high school.
有人的老妈来了
Hey, someone's mom is here!
妈你个头
Mom, my ass.
好了 你们两个看看他在不在外面
All right, you two see if you can find him out here.
-我去里面找找 -等等
- I'll check inside. - Wait, wait, wait.
如果我们找到他了 我会给你打电♥话♥
If we find him, I'll just call you.
有手♥机♥呀
Cell phones.
我们不经常用手♥机♥ 因为我们
We don't usually get cell phones 'cause we're...
-是在过去 -好吧
- traveling to the past. - Right.
走开
Go away.
约翰
John.
-我们该走了 -发生什么事了
- We have to go. - What--what's going on?
我知道不是我父亲让你来的
I know my father didn't send you.
你说对了
Okay. You're right.
抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry we lied to you about that.
我们是为了保护你
We are trying to protect you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好的 我送你回家
Great. Let's get you home.
约翰
John!
女士 请帮帮我
Miss, please help me!
凯拉
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表