剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
总统先生
Mr. President!
总统先生 总统先生
Mr. President! Mr. President!
总统先生
Mr. President!
总统先生
Mr. President!
停下
Stop!
这一切都必须停下
This all has to stop!
今天本该是别人上来
Someone else was supposed to be up here today,
人们应该听到她的声音
someone whose voice needed to be heard.
她应得到公正对待
Someone who deserved justice.
所以现在轮到我来发声了
So now it falls to me to speak up.
在我们保持沉默时
When we stay silent,
我们和那些我们反抗的人一样应该受到指责
we're just as much to blame as those we fight against.
我们必须抗争
And fight is what we must do!
男人指望他们的姐妹
For how long can men expect their sisters,
母亲
their mothers,
妻子 女儿 让她们指望
their wives, their daughters to expect--
让她们接受得不到公平的现实
to accept less than what justice demands?
妇女选举权已不可避免
Women's suffrage is inevitable.
已经是时候让妇女
The time has come to allow women,
所有妇女
all women,
有我们应有的表决权了
to have the voice we so greatly deserve.
露西
Lucy!
现在是时候了
The time is now!
现在 现在
Now! Now!
她做到了
She did it!
她做到了
She did it.
我觉得是你做到了
I think you did it.
我们得走了
We got to go.
-他们就让你走了 -不得不
- They just let you go? - Had to.
他们知道如果因为演讲逮捕我
They knew if they arrested me for speaking,
就再也不能向我寻求帮助了
they'd never be able to ask for my help again.
作为一个不相信演讲的人
Well, for someone who doesn't believe in speeches,
你讲得相当好
you gave a pretty damn good one.
谢谢 格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
-我不拥抱 -好吧
- I don't do hugs. - Oh. Okay.
我想知道
I got to know.
你是怎么找出杀手的
How'd you figure out who the killer was?
旅馆侍者的纸条是一个女人且是左撇子写的
The note the bellhop had was written by a woman and a leftie.
妇女参政♥权♥论者可以很容易把枪放进
A suffragette could've easily planted the gun
爱丽丝的房♥间
in Alice's room.
然后我建议她们表决
Then I suggested they take a vote,
观察她们怎样投票
and I watched how they voted.
只有一个女人举起她的左手投票
Only one woman raised her left hand to vote:
夏洛特
Charlotte.
所以我找到了她的东西和枪
So I found her things and the gun.
其他的就很小儿科了
The rest was elementary.
你俩有些地方非常怪
There's something very strange about both of you.
你们从哪儿来
Where you're from.
-这个嘛... -这个
- Well... - It's, uh...
-我们来自 -加拿大人
- We're-- - Canadians.
不
No.
我早晚会查出来的
I'll figure it out eventually.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
知道吗 你就是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot, you know that?
我活着呢 不是吗
Well, I'm alive, aren't I?
而且疼得可笑
And in a ridiculous amount of pain.
能帮点忙吗
A little help here, please?
天呐 卢夫斯 你怎么了
Oh, my God, Rufus, what happened to you?
我们能快离开这里吗
Can we just get out of here?
显然 "无敌"
Apparently, "Invincible"
不是他想的那样
doesn't mean what he thinks it means.
他们回来了
They're back.
-你怎么了 -警♥察♥打的
- What happened to you? - Cops.
走吧
Hey. Come on.
上次大选你投票给了谁
Who did you vote for in the last election?
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Hillary Clinton.
现在谁是总统
Who's President?
唐纳德·特朗普
Donald Trump.
那是不该发生的吗
Was that not supposed to happen?
不知道 不过那不是因为我们
I don't know, but it wasn't us.
所以我们又失败了
So we've failed again,
安德烈也死了
and Andre's dead.
弗林杀了他
Flynn shot him.
说实话 我能逃脱
Honestly, it's a miracle I was able to get away
还保住母船已经是奇迹了
and save the Mothership.
我本可以做得更多 可是...
I would have done more, but...
你想让我平安回到你身边
you wanted me to come back to you safe.
当然了
Of course.
那才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我已经开始琢磨下次任务了
I've been working on some ideas for our next mission.
晚点吧
Later.
晚点告诉我
Tell me later.
你还在研究这个吗
Are you still working on this?
是的 我搞定了
Oh, yes. I got it.
我们绝对搞到东西了
We definitely have something.
这里有将近1G数据
Oh, there's nearly a gig of data here.
来看看里滕豪斯藏了什么
Let's see what Rittenhouse has been hiding.
是杰西卡
That's Jessica.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但在我弄清前 这事你知我知
But until I do, this stays between us.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我...
I...
知道吗
You know what?
别道歉 我活该
Don't be. I kind of deserve it.
对于你告诉我时我的表现我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the way I acted when you told me.
我以为能独自解决问题
I thought I could handle things myself,
看看我的下场
and look how I ended up.
我懂的
I get it.
听到自己的死亡不会容易
It can't be easy to hear.
我知道你的幻觉是真的
I know your visions are real.
我只是不知道该怎么想
I just don't know what I'm supposed to feel.
该怎么做
What I'm supposed to do.
我也不知道
I don't know either.
不过不管怎样
But whatever it is,
我们能一起面对吗
can we do it together?
我们可以试试
We can try.
-对不起 -别碰
- Sorry. - Don't touch.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
格蕾丝继而成为了女权运动的代表人物
Grace went on to become an icon in the feminist movement.
甚至有个以她名字命名的协会
There's even a society named after her, huh?
至今仍为女权抗争
Fighting for women's rights to this very day.
那是好事 对吗
That's a good thing, right?
爱丽丝连个脚注都没有
Alice isn't even a footnote.
她死了 消失了
She's gone, disappeared.
她牺牲的一切 她所有的成就
Everything that she sacrificed, all of her accomplishments.
就像她甚至从未存在过 我是唯一
Like she never even existed, and I'm the only one
会纪念她的人
that's going to remember her.
不只有你一个
You're not the only one.
怀亚特 别 别
Wyatt, don't. Don't.
露西 我还在乎你
Lucy, I still care about you.
我不会让那种感觉消失
I--I can't make that disappear.
怀亚特 你娶了你爱的女人
Wyatt, you are married to a woman that you love.
婚姻幸福美满
You are happily married.
这我必须接受 你也必须接受
I have to accept that, and you have to accept that.
我们不能一直活在过去
We can't keep living in the past.
好吧 不过弗林呢
Okay, but Flynn, though?
当真吗
I mean, seriously.
怀亚特 什么也没发生
Wyatt, nothing happened.
我们聊了天 就这样
We talked. That's all.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表