剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
-我不知道你结婚了 -杰西卡死了
- I didn't know you were married. - Jessica died.
是我的错
It was my fault.
你爱上露西了 承认吧
You're in love with Lucy. Just admit it.
我应该去接受新的可能性
Maybe I do need to be open to the possibilities.
-什么的可能性 -我不知道
- Possibilities of what? - I don't know.
吉雅 吉雅
Jiya. Jiya!
你刚刚去哪了
Where'd you go?
尼古拉斯·肯斯 这是他们
Nicholas Keynes, that's the soldier
拯救的一名士兵 并把他带回了现代
that they saved and brought back to the present.
这些计划 这些宣言 都是尼古拉斯·肯斯写的
These plans, this manifesto-- Nicholas Keynes wrote it.
时空旅行的事 你是对的
You were right about time travel.
确实可行
It's possible.
我们造了一架时光机
We commissioned a time machine.
现在我们还有事情要做
And now we've got work to do.
我看了一下他们的计划
I've been reading these plans.
历史中能影响现在的重大时刻
It's about key moments in history to change the present.
卧底
Sleeper cells.
如果他们已经在历史中
I mean, what if Rittenhouse already planted
安插了大量的探员怎么办
who knows how many agents in history?
如果他们只是拿自己的时间做赌注
What if they're all just biding their time,
过着普通的生活 等待着一触即发
living regular lives, just waiting to be activated?
好莱坞之地
你会没事的
Just know that you'll be fine.
坚守计划 记住所受过的训练
Stick to the plan. Remember your training.
-让我们为你而自豪 儿子 -好
- Make us proud, son. - Okay.
快一点 阿特禹
Yah, faster, Atreyu!
我们若不取胜 我的家人就要死了
We must win, or my family will die!
驾
Yah, giddyup!
停
Cut!
古罗马马车夫不会对马吆喝"驾"
Roman charioteers do not say "Giddyup" to their horses.
加州好莱坞
1941年1月2日
对 抱歉
Right, sorry.
我刚刚拍完西部电影
I just finished filming a Western, so...
再拍一次
Let's try it again.
我们要暂停你的拍摄 鲍勃
We're shutting you down, Bob.
什么 我们才刚刚开始拍摄
What? We just started filming.
而且你已经超出预算了
And you're already over budget.
-你不能这样 -我可以
- You can't. - I can.
反正这部电影很差劲
It's a lousy picture anyway,
就和你之前三部电影一样
just like your last three.
我们要让你去负责电视节目
We're pulling your leads for a television show.
-电视 -那可是未来
- Television? - It's the future.
西装不错啊
That's a nice-looking suit.
爸
Dad!
儿子
Son.
抱歉 有段时间没见了
Sorry. It's been a while.
看看你 这么年轻
Look at you. You look so young.
对我来说只过了几个月
It's only been a couple months for me.
对你来说却过了十五年
15 years for you.
好莱坞黄金时期八大电影公♥司♥之一
成立于1928年
雷电华电影公♥司♥制片人Well, yeah, producer at RKO.
你做得很好 儿子 非常好
You've done well, son. You've done very well.
来找我有什么事
So you're here.
我找到了尼古拉斯·肯斯
I found Nicholas Keynes.
把他从一战中救了出来
Plucked him right out of World War I.
天呐 他长什么样子
My God. What's he like?
他甚至比我们想象的还要聪明
He's even more brilliant than we could have hoped.
他做好了计划 为我们全都做好了计划
He's mapped it out, has plans for all of us.
现在轮到你上场表现了
And it's time for you to play your part.
那我能做些什么
So what can I do?
吉雅 怎么回事
Jiya, what the hell?
吉雅 你没事吧
Jiya, are you okay?
怎么了
What happened?
你说这种情况已经持续了几个月吗
You're saying this has been going on for months?
自从她坐上"救生船"穿越开始
Ever since her trip in the "Lifeboat."
你们没人想过要告诉我吗
And not one of you thought to tell me about it?
吉雅让我们承诺不说
Jiya made us promise not to.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不想你让我终止任务
I didn't want you to bench me.
也许你认为我不重要
You probably think that I'm expendable,
-但我不是... -吉雅
- but I'm not that I... - Jiya,
这里每个人都很重要
no one here is expendable,
对我来说都是 但是你需要看医生
not to me, but you need a doctor.
有意义吗 除非你
What's the point? I mean, unless you have someone
有治疗时间旅行疾病方面的专家
that specializes in time travel related illnesses?
她说得对
She's got you there.
你一点也不担心这件事吗
You're not the least bit concerned about this?
这是穿越的问题
Reentry issues.
就和宇航员的太空病一样
Like an astronaut coming back with space sickness.
我认为不必担心
I don't think there's anything to worry about.
产生抽搐和幻觉也不必担心吗
Seizures and hallucinations are nothing to worry about?
我不太肯定那些是幻觉
I'm not so sure they're hallucinations.
你在说什么 那是什么
What are you talking about? What are they?
-你看到些什么 -我不确定好吗
- What are you seeing? - I'm not sure, okay?
我不知道 我不知道怎么解释
I don't know. I don't know how to explain it.
-这有可能非常严重 -各位 先停一停
- This could be very serious. - Guys, please stop.
谢谢大家的关心 真的
I appreciate the concern. I really do.
但是我真的有工作要做
But I actually have work to do,
所以你们能不能先放过我
so if you could just lay off of me.
警钟响得真及时
Saved by the proverbial bell.
母船现在在哪
Where's the Mothership now?
在1941年1月2日的洛杉矶
Uh, January 2, 1941. Los Angeles.
我知道 希♥特♥勒♥掌权时期
Well, I don't know. Hitler's in power.
欧洲被卷入第二次世界大战
Europe's engulfed in World War II.
那和洛杉矶有什么关系
What's that got to do with LA?
我不知道 但是我知道谁有可能知道
I don't know, but I know who might.
都缝好了
There, all finished.
今晚留在这里观察
You'll stay the night for observations.
好好享受奢华的住宿设施吧
Enjoy the luxury accommodations.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
我会尽量经常被人多捅几次
I'll try and get stabbed more often.
-是谁干的 -你觉得呢
- Who did this to you? - Who do you think?
里滕豪斯吗 在这里是不可能的
Rittenhouse? In here, that's highly unlikely.
也许你说得对
You're probably right.
即使我们没见过面
Even though we hadn't met,
我相信狱友在吃早饭的时候
I'm sure the inmate who stabbed me at breakfast
用勺柄捅伤我 肯定是有原因的
with a spoon shank had a very good reason.
这人在哪 我们应该找他谈谈
Where is this guy? We should talk to him.
估计很难 他死了
Might be difficult. He's dead.
-怎么会 -我割断了他的颈动脉
- How? - I severed his carotid artery.
但是很感谢你们来看我
But it's so nice of you to come and check on me, though.
-我们不是来看你的 -那我猜猜看
- That's not why we're here. - Let me guess, then.
-里滕豪斯又穿越了 -没错
- Rittenhouse took another trip? - Yup.
他们去了1941年1月2日的洛杉矶
January 2, 1941. Los Angeles.
你们自己有能力阻止他们吗
Do you have any ability to do this on your own?
你和我们一样想要阻止里滕豪斯
You want to stop Rittenhouse as much as we do.
当然 只要我离开这里
Absolutely, once you get me out of here.
-不行 -那你们就靠自己吧
- No. - Well, then you're on your own.
我可以向上级请求
I can put in a request to, uh...
让你有一个更安全的环境
get you a more secure situation.
也许还能给你有限的上网♥特♥权
Maybe get you limited Internet privileges.
我不要看网飞
I don't want a damn Netflix subscription.
我要离开这个鬼地方
I want to get the hell out of here!
里滕豪斯会不断地派人来杀我
Rittenhouse will send someone else and then someone else.
我不死 他们是不罢休的
They won't stop until I'm dead.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
但是我无权...
But I don't have the authority to--
-我可以让你离开这里 -露西
- I can get you out of here. - Lucy.
如果你告诉我们
If you tell us
里滕豪斯要在1941年的洛杉矶做什么
what Rittenhouse is doing in 1941 Los Angeles.
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表