剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
总部爆♥炸♥也是我来承担责任
I took the blame for the explosion
我损失了财产
at my headquarters. I forfeited my fortune.
一直都是里滕豪斯在资助你
You were being funded by Rittenhouse.
我让自己成为了全世界的笑柄
I allowed myself to become a global joke.
但那些眩晕远不止那么简单
These seizures are more than seizures.
它们是征兆 能显示未来
They're premonitions of the future.
最近都是关于你的未来
And lately, they've been of your future.
我看过一个人死去的幻象 他最终死了
I had a vision about a man dying, and he died.
也许你不该告诉我你的幻象是什么
Maybe you shouldn't tell me what's in your visions.
我知道关于你的一切
I know everything about you.
你想知道我是怎么了解这些事的吗
You want to know how I know?
-但我没写这些东西 -但你以后会写的
- I didn't write that. - But you will.
我跟她将来会合作得很好
She and I are gonna be quite the team one day.
你从没告诉我这是哪来的
You never told me where you got it from.
-你给我的 -不 我没有
- You gave it to me. - Uh, no, I didn't.
-还没有而已 -我们已经拥有彼此了
- Not yet. - We have each other.
-不是吗 -是的
- Don't we? - Yes.
杰西卡还活着
Jessica's alive.
露西 我很抱歉
Lucy, I'm so sorry.
我爱你 但我不能嫁给一个国♥家♥机♥密♥
I love you, but I can't be married to a state secret.
不 我会把一切都告诉你
No, I'm gonna tell you everything.
别被吓坏了
Try not to freak out.
你也一直在怀亚特心中
You were always on Wyatt's mind,
因为他从未停止爱你
because he never stopped loving you.
杰西卡说因为你
Jessica's giving me a second chance,
她才愿意给我第二次机会
and she said it was 'cause of you.
你值得获得幸福 怀亚特
You deserve to finally be happy, Wyatt.
德克萨斯 圣安东尼奥
1936年11月23日
有人说他是和魔鬼做了交易
Some people say he made a deal with the devil.
是真的吗 唐尼
That true, Donny?
贝基 这些三角洲的蓝调歌♥手身上
Betty, these Delta blues singers
都能传出这种故事来
are full of stories.
可你怎么能这么肯定的呢
But how you know that for sure?
这些全都是迷信和骗人的 都是这样
It's all just superstitions and hocus-pocus, that's how.
我觉得可不一定
I wouldn't bet money on that.
我应该是这一片吉他弹得最好的了 劳先生
I might be the best guitar player around, Mr. Law,
可五年前我还是一窍不通
but five years ago, I couldn't play a lick.
要是没有魔鬼的帮助又怎么可能呢
Now how else but the devil you think that could've happened?
看来我们就要听听看
Well, I guess we'll just have to see
你是不是这一片最好的了 罗伯特
if you're the best around, Robert.
你好 约翰逊先生
Hello, Mr. Johnson.
贝基... 去帮约翰逊先生和我
Betty... get Mr. Johnson and me
从街角买♥♥两瓶橙子汽水来
two Orange-Crush sodas from the corner?
可我以为你会让我看他弹的
But I thought you said I could watch him play.
我保证我今晚就会把你错过的再放给你听
I promise, I'll play everything you missed later on tonight.
我已经按你的要求都安排好了...
I have you set up just the way you asked...
椅子冲着墙
Facing the wall.
没错吧
Is that right?
怎么回事 罗伯特
What's the matter, Robert?
在出名路上要怯场了吗
Too shy to be famous?
我能让我们两个都一鸣惊人
I'm gonna make us both famous.
*我来到十字路口*
*I went to the crossroad*
*双膝跪倒在路边*
*Fell down on my knees*
*我来到十字路口*
*I went to the crossroad*
*双膝跪倒在路边*
*Fell down on my knees*
*恳求上天发发慈悲*
*Asked the Lord above have mercy now*
*给老鲍勃一点宽慰*
*Save poor Bob if you please*
*站在十字路口*
*Ye standing at the crossroad*
*向来车挥手*
*Tried to flag a ride*
我猜你和杰西卡在那间房♥里住得很舒服吧
Hey, I'm glad you and Jessica are enjoying the room.
我知道 我也很抱歉...
I know, I feel bad about--
因为那个五十年代的
Because that 1950s
克姆韦伯沙发可真是舒服得不得了
Kem Weber sofa sleeps like a dream.
简直像睡在四季酒店一样
It's like staying at the Four Seasons.
-是吗 -是啊 不过有一点不好就是
- Really? - Yeah, except there's only
只有一种季节 那就是冬天
ever one season, and that season is winter.
这个算我欠你的 好吗
Look, I owe you, okay?
好吧 你最好还要用这条毛巾去
Yeah, well, you might want to use that towel
塞住门缝以避免噪音
to stuff under the door to stop the, uh, noise.
这里毕竟还是个工作场所
This is still, believe it or not, a work environment.
卢夫斯 你和吉雅一起睡在我们的房♥间吧
Rufus, why don't you and Jiya take our room for a few nights?
我睡沙发就可以 没事的
I'll be fine on the couch, really.
-早上好 怀亚特 -早
- Morning, Wyatt. - Hi.
可我想上厕所的
But I really have to pee.
-你还好吧 -没事 我只是...
- You okay? - Yeah, I just, um...
昨天晚上没怎么睡好
I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
又是因为你那些奇奇怪怪的幻象吗
Because of weird vision-related reasons?
如果是的话 我还是不听为好
If so, I told you I'd rather not know.
没有 只是因为...
No, I just, because of--
我昨晚红酒喝多了 好吗 别紧张
too much red wine last night, okay? Take it easy.
在"救生船"上加第四个座位的事有进展了吗
Any luck adding a fourth seat to the "Lifeboat"?
这个和母船不一样
Well, unlike the Mothership,
脆弱得像用锡箔和口香糖纸做的一样
this baby was put together with tinfoil and Juicy Fruit.
不过只要编码没问题按道理应该能行
But the math is good as long as the coding checks out.
时光机就是这么升级的 亲爱的
And that, my love, is how you upgrade a time machine.
好啊 干得漂亮
Bravo, bravo, bravo.
做得很好吗 看来你和吉雅
Outstanding work-- see, you and Jiya
根本不用我来帮倒忙
didn't need me mucking it up.
你是喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
"人生不过是个行走的影子
"Life is but a walking shadow,
"一个在舞台上指手画脚的拙劣伶人登场片刻
"A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
便会悄然退下"
and then is heard no more."
所以你是喝醉了
So, yes, then?
我这里还有点东西
But I have something to add
能给各位添一份喜悦
to the merriment.
"伊卡洛斯的陨落
"Icarus Descending:
伊卡洛斯的陨落
康纳·梅森的衰落与劫难
康纳·梅森的衰落与劫难"
The Fall & Catastrophe of Connor Mason."
不好
Yikes.
你为什么要看这个
Why are you even reading this stuff?
因为 卢夫斯 今天就是
Because, Rufus, today is the day
我彻底失去...
I finally lose control...
梅森企业和我的全部财产的日子
of Mason Industries and all of my holdings.
今天 康纳·梅森就正式的...
Today, Connor Mason is officially, um...
消失了
nobody.
来敬个酒
A toast.
敬永世遗忘
To oblivion.
永世遗忘
Oblivion!
-怀亚特 -你去哪里了
- Wyatt. - Where've you been?
-我得跟你谈谈 -什么事
- I need to speak with you. - What's up?
该死 母船又穿越了
Damn it, the Mothership jumped.
我们得先去处理这个
We got to deal with that first.
先去
First?
我们之后又要处理什么
What are we dealing with second?
圣安东尼奥 德克萨斯州
San Antonio, Texas.
1936年11月23号♥
November 23, 1936.
露西
Lucy?
德克萨斯州百年博览会
The Texas Centennial Exposition?
共有六百万人观展 包括罗斯福总统
6 million people attended, including President Roosevelt.
罗斯福应该会是里滕豪斯的目标
FDR sounds like a Rittenhouse target to me.
同意 可是博览会是在达拉斯
Agreed, but the Exposition took place in Dallas,
-离那里有好几百英里 -你觉得呢
- a few hundred miles away. - What about you?
有没有在里滕豪斯那边发现这种情报
Ever pick up any Rittenhouse intel about this?
-没有 -你要是在这里
- Zilch. - Well, if you're not here
没法提供情报的话 你还能干什么
to provide intelligence, what are you good for?
肯定是甘特酒店 显而易见
It's got to be the Gunter Hotel, it's obvious.
甘特酒店就在圣安东尼奥市
The Gunter Hotel is in San Antonio.
康纳 你能不能...
Connor, can you just--
里滕豪斯为什么要去管酒店的事
Why would Rittenhouse care about a hotel?
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表