剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
润滑油
我不明白 我以为你说的瑞恩·米勒森
I don't understand, I thought you said that Ryan Millerson
是个美国纳斯卡车赛金童之类的
was some golden boy of NASCAR or something.
我墙上贴过他的海报
Had his poster on my wall.
-你对他了解多少 -米勒森吗
- What do you know about him? - Millerson?
他59年赢过德通纳500汽车大赛
He wins the Daytona 500 in '59--
再往前点 他来自哪里
Further back. Where did he come from?
有点像在46年莫名出现的
Sort of came out of nowhere, like, '46?
莫名出现
Out of nowhere?
如果是里滕豪斯在46年把他丢在这儿的呢
What if Rittenhouse dropped him here in '46?
你是在说他来自2018吗
Are you saying that he's from 2018?
就像那个一战队长吗
Like the World War I captain?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
里滕豪斯把他丢在这儿
Uh, Rittenhouse dropped him off,
他活出自我 成为一个赛车传奇
he lived his life and then he became a racing legend.
也就是说里滕豪斯已经改变了历史
Which means that Rittenhouse already changed history.
不 不 我还是孩子时就知道米勒森了
No, no, I've known about Millerson since I was a kid.
因为他们把他安插在了过去
Because they planted him in the past.
你对他所有的记忆都是新的
All the memories you have of him are new.
好了 这同时让我
Okay, this is simultaneously
同时头痛和恐慌
giving me a headache and a panic attack.
还有什么已经改变了我们不知道的
What else has changed that we don't know about?
他无论要做什么都和那个炸♥弹♥有关
Whatever he's gonna do has something to do with that bomb.
就是这个
This is it.
就是这个比赛 德通纳500汽车大赛
It's this race, the Darlington 500.
该死 我本该想到的
Damn it. I should've thought about that.
那是什么
What is it?
这是年度最大的赛车比赛之一
This is one of the biggest races of the year.
所有的汽车公♥司♥总裁都会来
All the car companies' CEOs are here,
顶尖工程师 相关的所有人
the top engineers, it's everybody who matters.
所以里滕豪斯只是要杀掉
So Rittenhouse is just gonna kill
一大群汽车公♥司♥高管吗
a bunch of car company executives?
汽车现在是全世界
Cars are the most valuable industry
最有价值的产业
in the world right now.
爆♥炸♥会削弱这些公♥司♥
It could cripple the companies.
里滕豪斯就会将他们全部掌控
Rittenhouse would take control of all of them.
就是说 他们基本可以掌控底特律了
I mean, they could basically run Detroit,
在1955年的时候还是很严重的
which, you know, in '55 was still a big deal.
温德尔
Hey, Wendell.
怎么了
What?
我们需要你帮我们回到赛道上
We're gonna need you to get us back into that track.
你们应该低调一点的
You're supposed to keep a low profile.
在科技研讨会演讲可一点不低调 不行
Speaking at a tech symposium doesn't qualify, no.
这两个月来 你让我做的所有事情
I have done everything you've asked of me
我都一一做到了
these past two months.
总部爆♥炸♥也是我来承担责任
I took the blame for the explosion at my headquarters.
是为了让我们可以在无人注意下隐藏起来
So we could go underground without anyone looking for us.
我丧失了财富
I forfeited my fortune.
一直都是里滕豪斯在资助你
You were being funded by Rittenhouse.
别这样 康纳 别闹了
Come on, Connor, give me a break.
我让自己成为了全世界的笑柄
I allowed myself to become a global joke,
耻辱
an embarrassment,
就为了和里滕豪斯斗争
all so that we could fight Rittenhouse.
这些任务总有结束的一天
Now, at some point, these missions will be over,
而我需要向前看
and I'll need to move forward.
我需要重建我的名声
I need to begin reclaiming my name,
我的名誉
my reputation.
抱歉 但是这二十多年来
I'm sorry, but you spent over 20 years
你已经获得了大部分人想都不敢想的
with more fame and fortune than most people
名誉与财富
could ever dream of.
像个普通人一样生活几个月不会要了你的命
A few more months living like everyone else won't kill you.
别再抛头露面了
So cancel your appearance.
我有一个问题
Here's my question.
为什么一个执行自杀性任务的人
Why would someone on a suicide mission
会决定与别人相爱 还生了孩子
decide to fall in love and have a baby?
不得不让人怀疑你对我们的事业是否忠诚
Almost makes one question one's commitment to the cause.
我不关心她
I don't care about her.
她只是我在等你回来的期间
She's just a way to have fun while I wait here
找的一个乐子而已
for you to come back.
孩子只是个意外
The kid was an accident.
那来到这的三个人是什么情况
What about those three that came in here?
我还以为他们早就出局了
Thought they were out of the picture.
确认他们死亡的报告太仓促了
Reports of their death were premature.
我们会仔细调查的
We'll keep an eye out.
再说了 那小子的枪在我们手里
Besides, we've got soldier boy's gun.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
或许等一下会更好
Maybe it'd be smarter to wait.
-找其他的比赛 -那就太好了 对吧
- Find another race. - That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
或许你还能跟你妻子多待一段时间
Maybe spend a little more time with your wife,
看着你的孩子出生
see your kid born.
-可以了吗 -好了
- You squared away? - Yeah.
那你呢
And what about you?
你准备好了吗
Are you squared away?
当然
Of course I am.
我才刚从里面把你们就出来
I just snuck your butts out of there.
你现在又让我把你们塞进去
Now you're asking me to sneak you back in?
不可能
No way.
我们不想告诉你这些 但是
We didn't wanna have to tell you this, but
瑞恩·米勒森的车里有炸♥弹♥
there's a bomb in Ryan Millerson's car.
我们觉得他计划在今天杀掉好多人
We think he's planning on killing a lot of people today.
我不知道你们三个人到底想干什么
I don't know what you three are really up to,
但是这一整套共♥产♥主义的说辞
but this whole communism story
对我来说就像狗屁一样
sounds like a bunch of bull to me.
你们要是跟瑞恩·米勒森过不去
You guys mess with Ryan Millerson,
他可是赛道上最有名的赛车手
the most popular driver on this circuit,
每一个官员都会找你们的麻烦
every official there is gonna be looking for you.
就像他们会想尽办法
And seeing as how they're looking for a reason
让我退出比赛一样
to keep me out of races,
我不会牵扯进来 让他们抓住我的把柄
I ain't giving them one by getting mixed up in this.
-抱歉 -听着
- Sorry. - Look.
-会有好多人无辜丧命 -或者 你们全都疯了
- People are gonna die. - Or you're completely nuts.
你到底在做什么
Uh, what the hell are you doing?
我是一名工程师 我觉得我能修好你的车
Uh, I'm an engineer, I thought I'd help fix your car.
我帮了你 你也帮帮我们
You know, I help you, you help us.
-把手从我的车上拿开 -我可以的
- Get your hands off my engine. - No, I got it, I--ah!
等等等等 你还好吗
Wait, wait, wait, are you okay?
-我的天呐 -还工程师呢
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, some engineer.
用这个给他胳膊处理一下
Take this for his arm,
赶快离开我的车♥库♥
and get the hell out of my garage.
-我们完蛋了 -或许不是
- We are so screwed. - Maybe not.
这边 梅森先生
Right this way, Mr. Mason.
您的座位就在这里
And you'll be seated right here.
太棒了 谢谢
Well, that's perfect, thank you.
您客气了
Okay, you're welcome.
康纳
Connor?
文森特
Vincent.
竟然能在这里见到你
I'm shocked to see you here.
你今天想要演讲什么主题
What topic do you plan on speaking on today?
如何快速提交破产资料吗
Best ways to file for bankruptcy?
破产 这只是暂时的 文森的
Bankruptcy? That's temporary, Vincent.
聪明才智才是永远的
Ingenuity, now that lasts forever.
只要一个灵感就能成功
I'm one idea away.
我总是比你更快想出好点子
You know ideas have always come more easily to me
不是吗
than to you, haven't they?
原谅我 我要先看看我的演讲稿
You must excuse me, I really have to look at this speech.
毕竟我是第一个上场的
I am first up, after all.
蠢货
Wanker.
妈的 刚才还在这呢
Damn it. It was right there.
在找燃油堵塞滤清器吗
Clogged fuel filter?
我帮你修好了
I fixed it.
我们说的都是事实
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表