剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表
《时空守卫》前情提要
Previously on "Timeless"...
你是怎么知道里滕豪斯这个名字的
How do you know the name Rittenhouse?
你觉得我是怎么认识你♥爸♥爸的
How do you think I met your father?
这存在于你的血液中
It's in your blood.
他们不是想杀她 他是想招募她
Not trying to kill her, he was trying to recruit her.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我被告知 如果她破坏了任务
I was told that if she disrupted the mission,
你不会足够公正的做出决定
you wouldn't be impartial enough to make the decision.
站在历史正确的一边
Mom, be on the right side of history.
妈妈
Mom!
尼古拉斯·肯斯
Nicholas Keynes.
这是他们拯救的一名士兵
That's the soldier that they saved
并把他带回了现代
and brought back to the present.
这些宣言 都是尼古拉斯·肯斯写的
This manifesto, Nicholas Keynes wrote it.
这是里滕豪斯的地盘
You're with Rittenhouse.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是你的孙女
I'm your granddaughter.
我不知道你结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
杰西卡死了
Jessica died.
这是不是意味着你就得孤独终老
Does that mean that you have to live the rest of your life
再也找不到别人了
without anyone else?
我应该去接受新的可能性
Maybe I do need to be open to possibilities.
杰西卡
Jessica?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
塞勒姆 马萨诸塞州
爱丽丝·帕克
Alice Parker.
一六九二年九月二十二日
马萨诸塞湾殖民地
The colony of Massachusetts Bay
判决你使用巫术
has found you guilty of witchcraft.
-你有异议吗 -他们都错了
- What say you? - They have found wrong.
我不是女巫
I am no witch.
对你的判决结果
Then you will meet the same fate
将和今天下午你前面的那七个人一样
as the seven who came before you this afternoon.
我没有犯什么过错
I am not guilty of the charge.
你将被处以绞刑
You will be hanged from the neck
直至死亡
until dead.
可是我没有犯什么过错
But I am not guilty of the charge.
你会不会把嘴闭上 婆娘
Can you not learn silence, woman?
看看你管不好嘴是个什么下场
Look where your untamed mouth has landed you.
法官
Judge.
-求求你了 -快走 爱丽丝
- I beg you. - Move along, Alice.
到时间了
It is time.
爱丽丝·帕克 你生命的终结
Alice Parker, the conclusion of your life
将为塞勒姆的善良居民们伸张正义
will bring justice to the good people of Salem.
赶紧离开这个世界吧
Now depart from this world.
赶紧离开 不要再来打扰我们了
Depart from this world and trouble us no further.
快点动手
Hang her now!
吉尔罗伊酒馆
是你
It's you.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
马克 你怎么才来
Mark, where the hell were you?
-优♥惠♥时间马上就要到了 -抱歉 杰西
- Happy hour is about to start. - Sorry, Jess.
杰西 你还好吗
Jess, how are you?
再给我多搬两箱啤酒来
Okay, bring me two more cases of IPA,
我要了四箱
'cause I ordered four.
你什么时候下班 我们能去吃个晚饭吗
When is your shift over? Can we have dinner?
你两个月没回我消息
You ignore my texts for two months
现在又想来跟我吃晚饭
and now you wanna have dinner?
两个月
Two months?
他们这次把你派哪里去了 上月亮吗
Where'd they send you this time, the moon?
-你在说谁 -军队
- Uh, who? - The Army.
除非你这八个月里是跑去找别人去了
Unless you've been with someone else these past eight weeks
把我留在这里打两份工
while I've been working doubles.
我一收到你消息就过来了
I came here as soon as I got your texts.
我其实... 我现在有点忙
Well, I'm, uh, a little busy right now,
我们晚点再说吧
so we're gonna have to do this later.
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
我住在哪里
Where am I staying?
我马上就过去 加里
I'll be right with you, Gary. Yep.
我会把地址发给你的
I'll send you the address.
好的 我下班就过去
Okay, I'll come by after work.
裤子
Trousers.
你说什么
Excuse me?
女人们什么时候开始打扮得像男人一样了
When did women begin dressing like men?
大概是1922年吧
Uh, about 1922.
是在我们把你从那片战场上救回来的
A couple of years after we rescued you
几年之后
from that battlefield.
你会把耳朵吵坏的
You're gonna damage your ears.
枪声和大战早就吵坏了
The shelling and the Great War has already seen to that.
我是说一战
World War I, I mean.
学得很快啊 家里人都这样
Fast learner. It runs in the family.
我不是很喜欢那台锻炼机
I dislike that exertion machine.
是吗 可现在的人懂得锻炼对健康很重要
Yes, but we now know that exercise is vital to our health,
而且它会帮你更快痊愈的
and it will help you recover from the surgery.
那就不用再锻炼了
Consider it gone.
你的阅读工作做得怎么样了
Have you been catching up on the reading?
你给我准备的都看完了
Everything you prepared for me.
历史书 族谱
The history books, family records,
我们的敌人
our enemies.
那个加西亚·弗林...
This Garcia Flynn--
已经被关起来了 多亏了露西
He's locked up. Thanks to Lucy.
对了
Right.
我接下来要说的可能不大好听
What I'm about to suggest won't be easy to hear.
露西的事我们必须要处理了
Something must be done about Lucy.
尼古拉斯 露西是你的曾孙女
Nicholas, Lucy is your great granddaughter.
艾玛给我讲了她的事迹 听上去不大好
Emma filled me in on her exploits, it's quite troubling.
露西只是受了不好的影响
Lucy is misguided.
-她是家族耻辱 -不...
- She's a bad seed. - No--
露西本有机会加入我们
Lucy had an opportunity to join us,
可她拒绝了
but she refused.
而且她还妨碍了我们的工作
And she's hampered our efforts.
如果你处理不了她的话...
If you can't take care of her--
我还是能管得了自己的女儿的
Oh, I can handle my own daughter.
很好 那就好好表现吧
Bully, now go earn your stripes.
抱歉
Ah, sorry.
没事 是我把声音调太高了
It's all right, I, uh, blast the volume.
我得告诉你点事情
Yeah, I gotta tell you something.
不过你必须保证要保持镇定
Uh, but you have to promise to stay calm.
你在说什么呢 出什么事了
What're you talking about? What's wrong?
先保证 不要大惊小怪
Promise. Not gonna panic.
好吧 现在我绝对要慌了
Okay, now there's zero percent of that happening,
你还是赶快说吧
so why don't you just tell me?
好吧
Okay, right, um,
在"救生舱"里的时候我的脑袋里出了点事情
something happened to my head in the "Lifeboat."
不过我没事 我很好
But I'm okay, I'm totally fine.
但那些眩晕远不止那么简单
But these seizures are more than seizures.
它们是征兆
They're premonitions.
能显示未来
Of the future.
最近都是关于你的未来
And lately they've been of your future.
别担心 我也有事情要告诉你
Look, don't worry, I have a confession.
我能看见死人
I see dead people.
什么
What?
你是认真的
You're serious?
听着 听好了 我曾经看见
Look, look, look, I had a vision of you
你把胳膊伤了
with your arm hurt.
然后你从1955年回来的时候胳膊上就有伤
And then you came back from 1955 with your arm hurt.
巧合而已 大家经常弄伤胳膊
That's a coincidence, okay? People hurt their arms.
我还看见过一个
I had another one.
而且更糟 你会做出一些很不好的事情
It was worse. You're gonna do something bad.
是我要忘了你的生日
Bad like I'm gonna forget your birthday
还是会把路易斯安那购地案搞砸
or bad like I screw up the Louisiana Purchase?
第二个
剧集 | 穿越时间线(2016) | 导航列表