嘘
Shh.
监视器会定期发出哔哔声
MONITOR BEEPS REGULARLY
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, love.
我在这里 嘘
I'm here. Shh.
没关系 妈妈来了
It's OK. Mum's here.
爸爸?
Dad?
他在这里 亲爱的 他在这里 嘘
He's here, darling. He's here. Shh.
我一直讨厌你的那份工作
I always hated that job of yours.
我一直讨厌它
I've always hated it
但我从没想过会这样
but I never thought it would come to this.
我们的大卫被关起来之前一切都很好
It was all right till our David got locked up.
在那之前 一切都很好
Before that, it was fine.
不 我一直讨厌它
No. I've always hated it.
他会没事的 如果他不是呢?
He'll be all right. And what if he isn't?
嗯??然后呢?
Eh? What then?
你说小教堂树林监狱应该是安全的
You said Chapel Grove was supposed to be safe,
那他下一步要去哪里 埃里克?
so where does he go next, Eric?
你得把工作做好
You'll have to pack your job in.
如果你把工作塞进去 你对他们毫无用处
If you pack your job in, you're no use to them.
如果你对他们没用
If you're no use to them,
那么大卫对他们没用了 就这样
then David's no use to them. That's it.
反正他们会杀了他
They'd kill him anyway.
门关上了
DOOR CLOSES
脚步声渐近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
你需要把他移到你的监狱
You need to move him to your nick.
你可以在那里监视他 每个人都可以
You could keep an eye on him there. Everyone could.
这是不允许的 为什么不呢?
Wouldn't be allowed. Why not?
就是不愿意
Just wouldn't.
也不行
Wouldn't work either.
只要一秒钟 孩子
It only takes a second, Son.
他们会让他洗澡
They'd get him in the showers,
院子里 在楼梯平台上
the yard, on the landing.
你知道我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
狗在远处吠叫
DOG BARKS IN DISTANCE
如果他们再接近我
If they approach me again...
…或者如果他们再次威胁他 我
..or If they threaten him again, I'm...
就去做他们想让我做的事
..just going to do what they want me to do.
真的吗?
Really?
是 啊
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
索尼娅抽泣着
SONIA SOBS
埃里克吻了她
ERIC KISSES HER
囚犯聊天
INMATES CHAT
好吧 伙计们?是 啊
All right, lads? Yeah.
聊天继续
CHAT CONTINUES
快点 往前走
Come on, move it along.
奶酪还是鸡肉?请给我奶酪
Cheese or chicken? Cheese, please.
你要汤吗?奶酪还是鸡肉?
You want soup? Cheese or chicken?
我改变了主意 递给我一个
I changed my mind. Pass me one of them.
鸡肉还是西红柿?
Chicken or tomato?
继续
Keep it going.
继续 小伙子们 来吧
Keep it going, lads. Come on.
(他吐唾沫)别生气 你这个小伙子
HE SPITS Easy, you lad.
继续
Go on.
老鼠!
Rat!
犯人♥大♥声喊叫
INMATES SHOUT
喊叫加剧
SHOUTING INTENSIFIES
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
所以我在那家投♥注♥店
So I'm in that betting shop,
刚刚拿到薪水 我损失了40英镑
just been paid, and I'm losing 40 quid.
我现在应该走了
I should walk out right now
但我不想看到当我交出工资时
but I don't want to see that look on me wife's face
我妻子脸上的表情 它们又少了
when I hand over me wages and they're short again.
我想赢回那40英镑 却又输了50英镑
I go chasing that 40 quid and I'm now losing 50.
现在只剩下了60英镑
Now 60.
这是赛马 机器
It's horse race, machine,
赛马、机器
horse race, machine
下午晚些时候到傍晚
late afternoon into early evening
现在我真的没辙了
and now I'm absolutely skint.
我所有的工资……都没了
All my wages...gone.
我有三个选择
I've got three options.
第一 自杀
One, kill myself.
两个
Two...
杀了我妻子
..kill my wife.
第三 抢劫投♥注♥站
Three, rob the betting shop.
这可是抢劫博♥彩♥店呀!
It's rob the betting shop.
很疯狂 我知道
Madness, I know.
但更好的是
But better that...
…更好的是被逮捕 然后在监狱待上几年
..better arrest, followed by a few years in the nick,
而不是回家
than go home,
看着我妻子的眼睛
look into my wife's eyes...
告诉她我失去了一切
..tell her that I've lost everything.
再一次
Again.
谢谢你 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
面对我们内心的恶魔从来都不容易
It's never easy confronting our demons.
在外面喋喋不休
CHATTER OUTSIDE
来吧 斯特里文斯 回到你的牢房♥里 小伙子
Come on, Strevens, back in your cell, lad.
回到你的牢房♥里
Back in your cells.
嘿 老板 呃 我写好那封信了
Hey, boss, er, I've got that letter here.
信?
Letter?
你知道 交给被我杀害的那个男人的妻子
You know, to the wife of the man I killed.
回到你的牢房♥里
Back in your cells.
它合适吗?
Is it suitable?
是 啊
Yeah.
现在怎么办?好吧 我们告诉她
What now? Well, we tell her
我们有一封信给她 是 啊是谁寄来的
we've got a letter for her... Yeah. ..who it's from,
你知道 看看她是否想看 如果她说是
you know, and see if she wants to read it. If she says yeah,
那我们就把它寄给她 是 啊
then we'll send it to her. Yeah.
如果她说不 我们会把它原封不动地还给你
If she says no, then we'll return it to you unread.
好吧 需要多长时间?
All right. How long will that take?
就像我说的 你知道
Like I said, you know,
可能是几天 可能是几周 可能是几个月
could be days, could be weeks, could be months.
好吧做得好
All right. Well done.
谢谢你 老板
Cheers, boss.
好的 回到你的牢房♥ 来吧
Right, back to your cells. Come on.
在你的牢房♥里 小伙子 -你的孩子怎么样 老板?
In your cell, lad. How's your lad, boss?
还好 -他很快就要出院了 是吗?
Fine. He's getting out of hospital soon, in' he?
是 啊
Yeah.
他又要挨揍了
He's going back on the wing.
是吗?
Is he?
这就是我们听到的
That's what we've heard.
我一直在期待这次谈话 弗拉纳根
I've been expecting this conversation, Flanagan,
但我没想到我会和你在一起 不 老板?不
but I didn't think I'd be having it with you. No, boss? No.
你是要告诉我
Are you about to tell me
他需要有人保护他的安全吗?
that he needs someone to keep him safe?
是的 老板 -那个人可能是谁?
Yeah, boss. Who might that someone be?
我得确定你是认真的 老板
I've got to be sure you're serious, boss,
在我告诉你之前 我是认真的
before I tell you that. I'm serious.
因为如果你不这样做 对你的孩子不会有好处 老板
Because it wouldn't be good for your lad if you're not, boss.
我是认真的
I'm deadly serious.
他叫杰克逊·琼斯
It's Jackson Jones.
在你的牢房♥里 你们很多人
In your cell, you lot.
移♥动♥ 别胡闹了
Move. And stop arsing about.
嗯 好吧
Aye. All right.
来吧回到你的牢房♥ 孩子们
Come on. Back to your cell, boys.
你要我做什么?
What d'you want me to do?
倾盆大雨
RAIN POURS
雷声隆隆
THUNDER RUMBLES
麦克纳利先生!我一直在等你 是 啊
Mr McNally! I've been waiting for you. Yeah?
你是伯纳德的直管狱警 是吗?
You were Bernard's personal officer, weren't you?