听说什么了?
Heard what?
你上诉失败了
You lost your appeal.
是 啊
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗?
D'you want to talk about it?
不
No.
他们在等待结束
They were waiting for it to be over
在他们问你这件事之前
before they asked you about this.
“他们”是谁?
Who's "they"?
杰拉德·威尔逊的父母
Gerard Wilson's parents.
他们想知道你是否愿意和他们谈谈
They want to know if you'll talk to them.
那么...怎么样
What about?
他们想知道为什么
They want to know why.
你为什么杀了他们的儿子
Why you killed their son.
不行 小姐 不可能
No way, Miss. No way.
听着 这没有发生 你不能想想吗?
Listen, it's not happening. Can't you think about it?
不 这不会发生的 结束了 就这样 不
No, it's not happening, end of. That's it. No.
好啊好啊我会告诉他们的
OK. OK. I'll tell them.
晚安
Night.
晚安 马克 晚安
Night, Mark. Night.
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
你应该见见他们
You should see them.
如果他们要的话 你应该见见他们
If they've asked for it, you should see them.
这是你至少能做的
It's the least you can do.
这是一个道歉的机会
And it's a chance to say sorry.
我会为此帮你的 你知道吗?
I'd give my right arm for that, you know?
你是否觉得对不起他们?是 啊
Are you sorry? Yeah.
那就告诉他们
Then tell them that.
他深深地呼气
HE EXHALES DEEPLY
你愿意和我一起去吗?
Would you come with me?
是 啊
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You all right?
不 那太好了
No, that's absolutely fine.
我们可以呆在这里 我们将分坐两边
We can stay in here. We'll be on separate sides.
请坐 小伙子们
Take a seat, lads.
我想我们应该先自我介绍 是吗?
I think we should all introduce ourselves first, yeah?
我是埃里克·麦克纳利警官
I'm Supervising Officer Eric McNally.
我是一名合格的恢复性司法调解人
I'm a qualified restorative justice facilitator
但我认为玛丽·路易斯应该参加这次会议
but I think Marie-Louise should take this session,
因为她认识双方
due to the fact that she knows both parties,
而我只认识一方
whereas I know only one.
我是玛丽·路易斯 监狱牧师
I'm Marie-Louise, prison chaplain.
我是马克·科布登 丹尼尔的狱友
I'm Mark Cobden and I'm Daniel's cellmate.
我不知道怎么做 但我是来支持他的
I don't know quite how, but I'm here to support him.
我是丹尼尔
I'm Daniel.
我是弗兰克·威尔逊
I'm Frank Wilson...
…杰拉德·威尔逊的父亲
..father of Gerard Wilson...
他被丹尼尔谋杀了
..who was murdered by Daniel.
我是海伦·威尔逊 杰拉德的母亲
I'm Helen Wilson, Gerard's mother.
也许我可以先问问别人
Maybe I could start by asking people
他们想从这次会议中得到什么?
what they'd like to get from this meeting?
弗兰克?
Frank?
理解
Understanding...
我想
..I think.
理解发生了什么事情
An understanding of what happened.
以及为什么
And why.
丹尼尔 你想要得到什么?
And is there something you'd like to get, Daniel?
这是什么?
What is it?
我想说对不起
I want to say sorry.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
我不能说
I can't say it.
宽恕?
Forgiveness?
你还记得我第一次提出会面可能性的时候吗
You remember when I first raised the possibility
那时你真的很反对 丹尼尔
of this meeting, you were really opposed to it, Daniel.
是 啊
Yeah.
为什么会这样?
Why was that?
我不想看到他们
I didn't want to see them.
为什么?
Why?
我感到羞愧
I was ashamed.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
我不想看到他们的痛苦
I didn't want to see the pain they're in.
是的 那个时候她给了我零钱
Yeah, and then she gives me the change.
1.20英镑
It's £1.20.
我接过零钱 然后象这样拿起三杯酒
I take it and I pick the three pints up like that.
喝了一大口其中一杯
And I take a swig of one of 'em while I'm doing it.
我想 “妈的” 你知道 我尝出这不是啤酒
I thought, "Shit." You know, I realised it wasn't lager,
这不是我的饮料
it wasn't my drink.
当然 一边的小伙子们看到了
And, sure enough, the lads on this side, they've seen it.
你们家的杰拉德也看到了
Your Gerard's seen it.
这是他的饮料
And it's his drink.
所以我告诉他我只喝了一点点
So I told him I only took a little bit
他说 “不是这样的 兄弟
and he says, "It's not that, lad.
“你这喝得满嘴都是”
"You've had your mouth all over it."
我知道我应该怎么做
Now I know what I should do.
我应该给他再买♥♥一杯新的
I should just buy him another drink
但我只剩下1.20英镑了
but I've only got £1.20 left
我真的不想让任何人知道这事儿
and I really don't want anyone to know that.
所以就做出不会再给他买♥♥一杯的样子
So I make out I won't buy him another one on principle.
你知道 我只喝了一小口
You know, why should I get him a full pint
为什么要给他买♥♥一整杯呢?
when I only took a little mouthful?
他说 “你要么在这里买♥♥一整杯给我”
And he says, "You can either buy me a pint here
“要么我们就去外面解决此事”
"or we can go outside and sort it there."
我环顾四周 但我的两个伙伴
Now, I look round but my two mates
都不见人影了 所以要么
were nowhere to be seen, so it's either
和杰拉德一起出去
go outside with Gerard
要么就承认大周六晚上我身上只有
or confess that I've only got £1.20 on me
1.20英镑
on a Saturday night.
我觉得他看起来块头不比我大 所以我们去了外面
I thought he looked no bigger than me, so we go outside.
他竟然是个拳击手
Turns out he's a boxer
绝对是在碾压我
and he's absolutely battering me,
于是我拔出一把刀
so I pull a knife out.
我没打算用它的
I don't intend to use it.
真的 我从来没有打算用它
Right? I never intended to use it.
只是为了阻止他拳脚落地 结果奏效了
It was just to stop the punches landing, and it worked.
他没再打我了
He stopped punching me.
现在看来 事情应该就此了结 他应该叫我
Now, that should be it now. He should just call me
一声蠢货或者傻♥逼♥ 然后回到酒吧里去
a knob or a dickhead and go back in the bar
让我带着那1.20英镑回家 但他没有
and leave me to walk home with my £1.20, but he doesn't.
他没有走开
He doesn't walk away.
我手里拿着一把刀
I've got a knife in my hand.
因为挨揍 我已经看着像个傻♥逼♥了
I already look a mug cos I've been battered,
如果我不用刀
and if I don't use it...
如果我再把这把刀收起来
..if I just put this knife away again,
我看起来就像个大傻♥逼♥了
I'm going to look an even bigger mug.
我想杰拉德也知道这一点
And I think Gerard knows that,
但他表现出无所畏惧的样子 可不是吗?
but he's decided to be fearless, hasn't he?
他不能后退 就像我不能退缩一样
Now, he can't go back on it any more than I can go back on it,
所以我用刀捅了他
so I use it.
一旦我拔了刀
Once I'd pulled out the knife,
最难的事情就是收回去
the hardest thing to do was not use it.
所以你杀了他是为了不丢面子?
So you killed him so as not to lose face?
是的
Yeah.
弗兰克认为是一时愤怒
Frank thought it was anger.
而我认为是因为嫉妒
And I thought jealousy.
但是为了面子
But saving face...
…这是不可原谅的
..it's unforgivable.
丹尼尔抽泣着
DANIEL SOBS
犀利
Sharp.
给我点白面儿 我就同意帮你保管物品
I'll mind that stuff for a bit of brown.
并且保持沉默?是 啊
And keep shtoom? Yeah.