你是亵童犯吗
Are you a nonce?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
听见了没有
Here, did you hear that?
那老头说他杀了人
The old man said he killed someone.
你以为我们会相信吗
You expect us to believe that?!
我在楼下给你留了咖啡
I've left you a coffee downstairs.
-没有衬衣了 -在篮子里
- No shirts. - In the basket.
你没熨吗
You haven't ironed 'em?
没有 我说了 不会再帮你熨衬衣
No. I told you, I'm not ironing your shirts any more.
你说过还是会熨我的工作衬衣的
You said you'd still iron my work shirts.
-我没说过 -你不是吧 女人
- No, I didn't. - For Christ's sake, woman!
大卫房♥间里可能有一件
There might be one in David's room.
结婚22年了 你突然决定
22 years married and you suddenly decide
要变成女权主义者
to turn into a feminist!
克雷格莫尔监狱
凯伦
Karen?
第一天
马克·科布登
Mark Cobden?
-对 -你要说 "对 老大"
- Yeah. - It's, "Yes, boss.
"对 麦克纳利先生" 或者 "对 老大"
"Yes, Mr McNally," or, "Yes, boss."
对 老大
Yes, boss.
拿上你的东西 去入监训诫 跟我来
Get your stuff. Induction. Follow me.
在这等着
Wait here.
欧文 又见到你了 真好
Irvine... Nice to see you again, lad.
是啊 老大
Yeah, boss.
你们跟我来
Follow me, you lot.
走吧
Come on.
我是你的监狱官
I'm your personal officer.
有什么问题 你就来找我
Any problems, you come to me, right?
如果我解决不了 我会去找能解决的人
If I can't sort it, I'll find someone who can.
好的 老大
Right, boss.
-话痨鬼还在这吗 老大 -话痨鬼
- Is Gabber still here, boss? - Gabber?
那个剃光头的死胖子
Fat bastard with a shaved head.
这里一半的人都长这样
That's half the prison, that is, lad.
他的本名是什么
What's his proper name?
我只知道他叫话痨鬼 老大
I just know him as Gabber, boss.
我上次进来的时候欠了他钱
I owe him money from last time I was in.
-你还惦记着这个呢 -对啊 老大
- And you're worried about that, yeah? - Yeah, boss.
弄清楚他的本名 我会替你查查
Well, find out his proper name and I'll look into it for you.
谢谢 老大
Thanks, boss.
进去吧 找个座位坐下
Right, in you go. Find a seat.
-我三年前和你关在一起过 -你们好吗
- I got banged up with you three years ago. - All right, boys?
别坐他旁边 他是告密的
Don't sit next to him. He's a grass.
-我才不是告密的 -你就是
- I'm no grass, me, you know. - You're a grass.
-不然他们怎么找到我在贝里街的货 -安静
- Did they find my stash on Berry Street, yeah? - Quiet, please.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-什么 -闭嘴
- What? - Shut up!
如果你不闭嘴
If you don't shut up,
我就把你关起来 如果我把你关起来
I'll nick you, and if I nick you,
就意味着单独监禁 一开始就这样多糟啊
it's seg, and what a start that'll be, eh?
你们周末进来不太走运
Now, you're unlucky to come in over a weekend
因为这意味着你们头两天要被关着
because it means you'll spend your first couple of days banged up.
你们之后也许能加入社团
You might get association later on
但那要看到时候的狱警数量再决定
but that depends on staffing levels at the time.
你们面前有白纸
In front of you, you'll see sheets of paper.
在第一张纸上写着"姓名"
On the first sheet of paper, where it says "Name"
和"监狱编号♥"的地方
and "Prison number",
写上你们的名字和监狱编号♥
I want you to write your name and prison number.
快写啊
Well, go on, then.
有人是第一次进来吗
Anyone in for the first time?
我 老大
Er, yes, boss.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢
Cheers.
姓名和监狱编号♥ 都写好了吗
Name and prison number? All done, yeah?
接下来 写下你们服刑期间想要联♥系♥的人
Right, now write down the names and numbers of the people
他们的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
you want to call during your time here.
我们会打给他们
We'll then phone them
看他们是否愿意和你们说话 如果愿意...
and see if they wish speak to you and if they do...
继续走 一直往前走
Keep it moving. All the way through.
6589 贾瓦德
6589 Jawad,
6675 欧文 你们跟可翰警官走
6675 Irvine with Officer Khan.
8738 米尔纳
8738 Milner,
8871 特拉弗斯跟我走
8871 Travers with me.
3944 科布登
3944 Cobden,
8977 斯科菲尔德 跟麦克纳利警官走
8977 Schofield with Officer McNally.
你们俩跟我来
You two with me.
科布登 这是你的新住处
Cobden, this is your new abode.
-我也住这里吗 老大 -不是
- Am I in here as well, boss? - No.
伯纳德 来了个新室友
Bernard? New padmate.
进去吧
In you go.
你好吗
All right?
我是马克
Er, Mark.
我是伯纳德
Bernard.
上面还是下面
Well, top or bottom?
我睡下铺
I'm bottom.
好吧
All right.
What are you doing?
-我只是把我的东西放... -不
- Oh, I'm just putting my things... - No.
我是问刑期
What are you doing?
判了多久
How long?
四年
Four years.
犯了什么事
What for?
危险驾驶
Dangerous driving.
危险驾驶罪被判了四年
Four years for dangerous driving?
那你一定是撞死人了
You kill someone, then?
那你判了多久
How long are you doing?
十年
Ten.
犯了什么事
What for?
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
你杀了谁
Who did you kill?
我父亲
My father.
你的手很软
Your hands are soft.
是啊 我是个老师
Yeah, I'm... I'm a teacher.
-之前是老师 -在哪教书
- Oh, well, was a teacher. - Where at?
贝尔布里奇综合中学
Bellbridge Comp.
他们让你进来监视我 对吧
They put you in here to spy on me?
我为什么要监视你
Why would I spy on you?
因为那起案子
The case, that's why.
什么案子
What case?
我告监狱的案子
My case against the prison.
不会再闹了
No more. Right?
以后都保持沉默
Shtoom from now on, eh?
保持沉默
Shtoom.
那是谁
Who's that?
汤姆 我儿子
Tom. My son.
-没有他妈妈的照片 -对
- None of his mother, then? - No. No.
这么说你们分开了
So you're separated, then?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我很八卦是吧
Nosy, ain't I?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道这监狱里有多少职员吗
You know how many staff there are in this nick?
不仅仅是狱警
And I don't just mean officers...
我是指所有人 包括辅助教员和行政人员
..I mean everyone - ancillary staff, admin, all that.
总共有多少
How many?
我不知道
Don't know.
将近一千人
Not far short of 1,000.
共有多少犯人
How many prisoners?
我不知道
Don't know.
也有将近一千人
Not far short of 1,000.
一比一
That's one for one.
一名职员对一名囚犯
One member of staff per prisoner.