你知道每名囚犯的开销是多少吗
You know how much that costs per prisoner?
不知道
No. No.
三万
30 grand.
整整三万
30 big ones.
够一个英国人去澳洲海边度假六个冬天了
That's six British winters on an Aussie beach.
那笔钱就打水漂了
That's money down the drain, mate.
你进来时有罪 出去时更糟
You come in here bad and you go out worse.
这笔钱不过打水漂了 所有人都明白
It's money down the drain, and everybody knows it,
但人人都保持沉默
but everyone keeps shtoom
因为那钱会进入他们的口袋 不是吗
cos it's money going into their pockets, isn't it?
这里有一千个口袋 旺兹沃思和沃尔顿也各有一千
1,000 pockets here, 1,000 in Wandsworth, 1,000 in Walton.
就算这里是个粪坑又如何
So what if this place is a shit-hole?
就算它他妈的没有任何益处又如何
So what if it does no fucking good whatsoever?
那些人有利可图
It's money going into people's pockets.
这就是我对监狱的不满
That's my case, mate.
好吧
Right.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
怎么了
What is it?
你哮喘犯了吗
You asthmatic?
你恐慌症发作了
You get panic attacks?
你都吃什么药
What do you take for them?
吸气 横膈膜外推
Push your diaphragm out.
如果你外推横膈膜
If you push your diaphragm out,
肺部就能有更多空间 从而吸入更多空气...
you get more room in your lungs, so you get more air...
-需要我去叫人吗 -不用
- Shall I get someone? - No.
好吧
Ok.
我现在就去找人来
I'm getting someone right now.
你能关上吗
Shut it, will you?
他们很忙
They're busy.
这种事太多了
There's a lot of this about.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do it?
你最喜欢喝什么酒
What's your favourite tipple?
你最喜欢喝什么酒
What's your favourite tipple?
你爱喝什么
What's your drink?
伏特加
Vodka.
为什么是伏特加
Why vodka?
没气味 是吗
No smell. Yeah?
想象你在喝今天的第一杯
Imagine your first one of the day.
想象你从中得到的快♥感♥
Imagine the hit you get from that.
我这么做也能得到
That's what I get from this.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
这里有人失血过多 可能会死
There's a man bleeding to death in here.
不 没看上去那么严重
No, it's not as bad as it looks.
-我该拿你怎么办 伯纳德 -不知道 老大
- What am I going to do with you, eh, Bernard? - Don't know, boss.
你保证过不会再犯的
You promised me you wouldn't do this again, lad.
-我知道 老大 -听着 医务室没床位了
- I know, boss. - Look, there are no beds in the hospital wing,
如果我把你带出去
so if I take you out,
我就只能把你关进禁闭室
I'm going to have to put you into segregation.
-你明白吗 -明白 老大
- Do you understand that? - Yes, boss.
-那你会停止做这事吗 -不会 老大
- So are you going to stop it? - No, boss.
那我就得进去抓你了
Then I'm going to have to come in and get you.
我得了艾滋
I've got AIDS.
别这么说
Oh, don't say that, lad.
你要是这么说 我就得带人进来了
You say that and I'm going to have to come back mob-handed.
我会把艾滋血抹在你身上
I'll smear you with my AIDS-infected blood.
别威胁我 小子 如果你威胁我
Don't threaten me, lad. If you threaten me,
我就得进来把你绑起来了
I'll have to come in and I'll have to twist you up.
-我会抹在你身上的 -别威胁我
- I'll smear you with it. - Don't threaten me, son.
-我会让你全身都沾满 -否则我就得采取行动
- I'll soak you with it. - I'll have to act on it.
我会把艾滋血抹在你身上
I'll smear you with my AIDS-infected blood!
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do in here?!
他们来了
They're coming.
我劝你退后点
I'd stand back if I was you.
好的
Right.
退后 科布登
Stand back, Cobden.
进去
In you go.
举起手来 别挣扎了
Put your hands up! Stop struggling!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
-出去 -我知道
- Get out. - I know!
我知道
I know!
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You set? - All right.
又是伯纳德吗
Bernard again?
是的
Yeah. Huh?
他真是我最好的顾客
He's my best customer.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
马克
Mark.
我是布兰登
Brendan.
你判了多久
What are you doing?
四年
Oh, four years.
-你呢 -终生
- You? - Life.
宁愿清理血也不想清理屎
Rather blood than shite.
午餐
Lunch.
午餐
Lunch.
继续走
Keep it moving!
继续走
Keep it moving!
-芝士还是鸡肉 -芝士 谢谢
- Cheese or chicken? - Cheese, please.
-芝士还是鸡肉 -芝士 谢谢
- Cheese or chicken? - Cheese, please.
-芝士还是鸡肉 -鸡肉
- Cheese or chicken? - Chicken.
要鸡肉 鸡肉 兄弟 鸡肉鸡肉
Chicken, mate. Chicken, my brother. Chicken. Chicken.
我是斯坦利·蒂明斯
I'm Stanley Timmins. Right?
你想知道我是谁 老子是斯坦利·维克多·蒂明斯
You want to know who I am? Yeah? I'm Stanley Victor Timmins!
这帮狗狱警
These screws,
他们知道我一直自言自语 就...
they know I talk to myself all the time and are, like...
你在看谁
Who are you looking at?!
-没 没谁 -你在看我
- No... No-one. - You were looking at me.
我没有
No, I wasn't.
我看见了 我看见你在看我
I saw you. I saw you looking at me.
不 我...我只是瞟了你一眼 仅此而已
No, I... I just glanced at you, mate, that's all.
-你瞟了我一眼 -是的
- You glanced? - Yeah.
我听到你大声嚷嚷 所以我瞟了你一眼
I heard you shouting, so I glanced at you.
-如果让你感到不适 我很抱歉 -我要瞟回来
- I'm sorry if I upset you. - I'll glance you, mate.
-我很抱歉 好吗 -我要瞟回来
- I'm sorry, all right? - I'll glance you.
我斯坦利·维克多·蒂明斯要瞟回来
I, Stanley Victor Timmins, will glance you, mate.
你怎么说 事实上这里的每一个人
What do you say? In fact everyone on the wing right now?
回你牢房♥去
Get back in your cell.
你们知道我准备好大闹一场了吗
You know I got tornados at the ready, innit?
-老大 你还好吗 -还好 你呢
- Boss, you all right? - Yeah, you?
好得很
Sound as a pound.
你有什么事吗
Something I can do for you?
我在洛伍德监狱看到你家小子了 老大
I see your lad's in Lowood Prison, boss.
我家小子
My lad?
你的大卫
Your David.
我没有叫大卫的儿子
I haven't got a lad called David.
那可真奇怪
That's strange, that...
因为你在脸书上提到过他
...Cos you mention him on Facebook,
只是你说他在外地工作
except there you say he's working away.
但并非如此 对吗 老大
But he's not, is he, boss?
他在洛伍德监狱
He's in Lowood Prison.
听着 我们关系真没那么好
Look, we're not really that close.
你拿这个威胁不了我
I don't think you can use this against me
因为我们之间没什么感情
cos there's no real bond between us.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
那你明天为什么要去看他
Then how come you're down to visit him tomorrow?
不管有没有感情 你都希望他在牢里过得舒适吧
And bond or no bond, you'd want him to be comfy, wouldn't you?
我们在那认识很多人
Yeah, well, we know loads of lads there.
他们会确保他没事
They'll make sure he's all right.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
不 老大
No, boss.
如果我不理睬这段对话 会发生什么
So if I ignore this conversation, what'll happen?