明天才会去正式监狱楼 但看起来挺好的
so won't be on the wing till tomorrow, but it's all looking good.
你觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe?
非常安全 爸爸
Totally. Totally, Dad.
那好 听着 我们会申请探视权
Right, well, look, we'll, erm, we'll organise a VO
尽快来看你 儿子
and we'll come and see you as soon as we can, son, yeah?
-好的 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
需要寄什么东西给你吗
Do you need anything sending in?
帮我寄...
Just send me...
好的 我会搞定
Yeah, OK. I'll sort that out.
贾瓦德
Jawad.
-老大 -到床上去
- Yes, boss. - On your bed.
-为什么 -我们要进来
- Why, boss? - We're coming in.
-什么 -要教训教训你的室友
- What? - Going to twist your padmate up.
什么 那放马过来啊
What? Come on, then!
来啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come on, you fucking bastards!
有种就过来
Come on, then!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?!
待在你床上 别出声
Stay on your bed and shut up!
放开...
Get off the fucking...
-放开 -我的脑袋
- Get off! - My freaking head!
看着点
Watch it, mate, watch it!
搞什么
What the fuck?!
那样做不合规矩 老大
Out of order, that, boss!
如果想投诉 你知道该怎么做
Any complaints, you know the procedure.
你们挺爷们啊 三个对我一个
You're dead hard, aren't you? Three of yous, one of me!
干嘛 你看什么看
What? What are you looking at?
看屁啊
At what?!
你敢威胁我儿子就要付出代价
Threaten my son, and you pay for it.
-喂 -爸爸
- Hello? - Hiya, Dad.
儿子
Hi, son.
有人想和你说话
There's someone here who wants a word with you.
是吗
Yeah?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
汤姆
Tom?
是我
Yeah.
我...我没想到是你
Wasn't...wasn't expecting you.
是吗
No?
你妈妈知道你和我通话吗
Does your mam know you're speaking to me?
不
No.
那我不确定我们该不该说话
I'm not sure we should be, then.
爸爸 我14岁了 我想跟谁说话都行
Dad, I'm 14. I can talk to whoever I want.
不行 儿子
You can't, son.
我们能否说话由她说了算
It's entirely up to her whether we speak together or not,
她不想这样
and she don't want it.
那只聊两分钟
Two minutes, then.
好吧
Ok. Ok.
我想来看你
I want to come and see you.
我不确定这样好不好 儿子
I'm not sure about that, son.
现在这不是个好主意
It's not such a good idea right now.
我很想来看你 爸爸
I want to come and see you, Dad!
好吧 也许下次可以跟爷爷奶奶一起来
OK. Maybe next time Gran and Grandad come.
好的
Right.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
Fine.
爷爷奶奶好吗
Gran and Grandad, they all right?
挺好的
Fine.
听到你声音我很高兴 儿子
It's lovely to hear your voice, son.
电♥话♥给我
Give us that, lad.
把电♥话♥还给我
Hey, give it me back.
请把电♥话♥还给我
Give me that back, please.
我刚才
I was on the phone
在跟我儿子聊天 所以请把电♥话♥还给我
to my son there, so give it me back, please.
听着 抢走我食物是一回事
Look, it's one thing taking me food,
那只让我受苦 但抢走我电♥话♥
that's me suffering, but taking me call,
受苦的是我家人
that's me family suffering,
-那可不行 -我找约翰·米尔纳
- and that's not on, that. - John Milner, please.
-所以把电♥话♥还给我 -怎么样 哥们
- So give it me back! - Yo, what's up?
快还给我
Give it me back!
是啊
Wha... Yeah!
还给我
Give it me back.
嗯
Yeah.
你不还给我 我就揍你 我说真的
If you don't give it me back, I'm going to hit you, I mean it.
那你来啊
Come on, then.
有种揍我
Hit me.
对不起
Sorry about that...
操
Fuck.
你该还手的
You should've hit him back.
我是教师
I'm a teacher.
教师怎么能动手
A fucking teacher.
现在你的人生失去意义了
Your life won't be worth living now.
他一直敲个不停
He hasn't stopped banging on.
-你找我吗 -是的
- You've been asking for me? - Yeah.
什么事
What is it?
我就想知道 老大
Just wondering, boss.
知道什么
Wondering what?
你和你儿子为什么处不来
Why you and your lad don't get on.
我们处得来
We do.
但他现在在一个安全的地方
But he's somewhere safe now,
你动不了他
somewhere you can't lay a finger on him.
他在查普尔格罗夫监狱
He's in Chapel Grove.
你这个该死的...
You fucking...
你敢碰他 我就杀了你
You lay a finger on that lad, and I'll fucking kill you!
我发誓 我会把你脑袋拧下来
I'll rip your head off, I swear to God.
我会宰了你
I'll kill you.
别靠近他 听到了吗
Don't you go anywhere near him, do you hear me?
放开他 放开他
Let him go! Let him go!
把他拉开
Get him off me!
我发誓 我会杀了你
I swear to God, I'll kill you!
放开我
Get off me!