发动机嗡嗡作响
ENGINE HUMS
汽笛声
SIREN WAILS
谢谢您 伙计
Cheers, mate.
有人吗? 上面有人吗?
Anybody...? Any body up?
他笑了
HE CHUCKLES
让我进去 女人!
Let me in, woman!
因为我没有带钥匙 让我进去!
Cos I've got no keys. Let me in!
狗叫
DOG BARKS
汤姆!汤姆!
Tom! Tom!
把门打开 好吗?
Get this door open, will you?
金属叮当声
METAL CLANGS
哦 你为什么这么做 嗯?!
Oh! What have you done that for, eh?!
你为什么这么做?!
What have you done that for?!
愚蠢的
Stupid...
日了狗了 好吧
'King hell, all right.
晚上好啊 伙计?
Had a good night, mate?
我来扶你起来 伙计
I'll come and get you up, mate.
来吧 放松
Come on now. Easy.
我知道怎么走路!
I know how to walk!
回声
ECHOING VOICES
疾驰的
BRUSHING
这是什么?
What is it?
一把刀
A knife.
键盘嘟嘟声
KEYPAD BEEPS
指纹识别嘟嘟声
FINGERPRINT RECOGNITION BEEPS
没有刀
No knife.
什么?
What?
原因有三
Three reasons.
第一 如果有人被杀
One - if someone gets killed,
那我就会被指控谋杀 因为是我把它带进来的
then I'm on a murder charge,cos I brought it in.
第二
Two...
…被害者可能是我同事
..could be a colleague.
第三 也可能是我
Three - could be me.
我做了20年的狱警
I'm a supervising officer with 20 years of experience,
可能是这个监狱里最值得信赖的人了
probably the most trusted manin this prison,
我还一直替你带东西进来
and I'm bringing stuff in for you.
这是一个成真的梦想
That's a dream come true.
为什么还要武器呢?
Why prejudice that by asking for weapons as well?
好啊
OK.
那么 今天的事情结束了吗?
So, are we done for today?
好啊
OK.
今天谁愿意和我们分享?
Who would like to share with us today?
布兰登?
Brendan?
你愿意吗?
Would you like to?
那么 我必须说吗?
So, I've to sing for my supper?
是 啊
Yeah.
当我13岁时 我谋杀了我最好的朋友
When I was 13,I murdered my best friend.
他也是13岁
He was also 13.
从那以后我就被关起来了
And I've been locked up ever since.
他呼气
HE EXHALES
我 呃
I, er...
我做了点什么 然后
I did something, and...
他不想再做我的朋友了
..he didn't want to bemy friend any more,
所以我杀了他
so I killed him.
我用砖头打死了他
I killed him with a brick.
我的卧室可直视街道
My bedroom looked down into the street,
所以我看着他的叔叔阿姨来来往往地
so I watched his aunts and uncles coming and going,
整晚都在找他
looking for him all night.
然后他们一定报♥警♥了
And then they must've called the police,
因为一辆警车来了 他们进去了
cos a police car came and they went in
他们呆了大约一个小时 然后离开了
and they stayed about an hour and then they left.
然后…他们一定找到他了
And...thenthey must've found him,
因为警♥察♥回来了 他们进去了
because the police came back and they went in.
然后我听到了他妈妈的尖叫声
And I heard his mother screaming.
第二天早上我去了学校
I went to school the next morning and...
下午警♥察♥和我的爸爸妈妈
..the police came for me in the afternoon
一起来找我
with my ma and da.
我马上告诉他们人是我杀的
I told them straight away I did it.
他不想和你做朋友了 是因为你做了什么吗?
He didn't want to be friends,cos you did something?
你做了什么?
And what was it?
你能看见他吗?
You see him?
总是看见他吗
All the time?
是 啊
Yeah.
太可怕了 不是吗?
It's horrible, isn't it?
嘿 马克 走吧 谢谢
Hey, Mark, on you go. Thanks.
你好
Hiya.
好吧是的 好的
All right? Yeah, all right.
他想要什么?
What did he want?
刚刚给我们带来了一些茶
Just brought us some tea there.
为什么?他欠我一个人情
Why? He owed me one.
为什么?好了 别问了!
Why? All right, nose!
妈的
Fuck's sake.
你看 像这样两个“o”连在一起的话
You see, when you get two Os together like that,
就是“oo”
it makes "oo".
所以这是
So this is...
..“Sh-am-poo”
.."Sh-am-poo."
洗发水
Shampoo.
有很多单词里面有两个“O”
There's lots of words with two Os in them.
嗯 工具
Erm... Tool.
傻瓜
Fool.
学校是 啊是 啊学校
School? Yeah. Yeah. School.
学校很好 是的
School's good, yeah.
呃
Er...
你介意...?你介意我问你点事吗?
Do you mind...? Do you mindif I ask you something?
是 啊 秘密地?
Yeah. In confidence?
是 啊
Yeah.
如果他们在你的牢房♥里发现了什么会怎么样?
What happens if they findsomething in your cell?
毒品?
Drugs?
武器?
A weapon?
电♥话♥?
Phone?
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
我们都会受到责罚吗?
Would we both get the blame?
视情况而定
Depends.
我们会受到什么责罚?关禁闭?
And what would we get? Seg?
增加服刑时间?
Time added on?
这也要视情况而定
That depends too.
好的
Right.
好吧 回到“O”
Well, back to the Os.
呃 你为什么不试试这个呢?
Er, why don't you try this one?
“牙膏 ”
"Toothpaste."
你为什么不试一试呢?
Why don't you have a go at that? Hm?
扔了它
Get rid of it.
我知道电♥话♥的事
I know about the phone.
是 啊是 啊
Yeah? Yeah.
请把它扔掉吧
Please get rid of it.
好啊
OK.
请过来
Come through, please.
哦 太好了
Oh, that's nice.
她吻了他哦!
SHE KISSES HIMOh!
好吧好的 爸爸
All right? All right, Dad.
牙齿怎么样了?
How's the tooth?
我去看了牙医 信不信由你 已经箍好了
Got in to the see the dentist,and, believe it or not, sorted.
好
Good.
他们没再骚扰你了吧?是的 不止这些 妈妈
They leaving you alone? Yeah. More than that, Mum.
还有人照顾我呢 无微不至
I'm getting looked after.Can't do enough for me.
我想是因为上次被打得那么惨
Think it's cos I took that pasting.
而没有打小报告 没有抱怨 我赢得了一些尊重
Didn't grass, didn't complain.I earned a bit of respect.
这是因为你♥爸♥爸在给他们带东西进监狱
It's cos your dad's bringing stuff in for them.
你说这个干什么?
What did you say that for?
因为我不想让他认为这帮人是他最好的朋友
Because I don't want him thinking they're his best mates