他应该是 我知道
He should be. I know.
你就不能去找他什么的吗?不 为什么不呢?
So couldn't you just go and get him or something? No. Why not?
我们不允许那样做
We're not allowed to do that.
他有什么毛病吗?不
Is there something wrong with him? No.
那么 我们就这样离开吗?
So, do we just leave?
是 啊
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我的同事会送你出去
My colleague will escort you out.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
请这边走
This way, please.
我不在名单上 所以
I wasn't on the list, so...
我不相信你 孩子
I don't believe you, son.
我问自己 “他为什么不想见我们?”
I asked myself, "Why wouldn't he want to see us?"
没有理由
No reason.
因此 你一定不想让我们见到你
Therefore, you mustn't have wanted us to see you.
因此 你一定受到了某种伤害
Therefore, you must be hurt in some way.
没有
No, I haven't.
我告诉过你 他们不让我离开我的牢房♥
I told you, they wouldn't let me out of my cell.
我不相信你 孩子
I don't believe you, son.
看 妈妈 十分钟到了 得挂了 所以
Look, Mam, ten minutes are up. It's going to go dead, so...
好吧好吧
All right? All right?
我们只是在争吵 典狱长
We were just sparring, Governor,
而它只是有点失控了
and it just got a bit out of hand.
你呢?是 啊同样 典狱长
You? Yeah. Same, Governor.
我们只是在打架 结果有点失控了
We were just sparring and it got a bit out of hand.
我有理由相信科布登正受到米尔纳的霸凌
I've reason to believe that Cobden is being bullied by Milner.
是吗?
That right?
不 典狱长 我们只是在胡闹 不是吗?
No, Governor. We were just messing, weren't we?
是 啊是 啊
Yeah. Yeah.
关你七天禁闭 米尔纳
Seven days CC for you, Milner.
给你一个警告 科布登
A caution for you, Cobden.
非常感谢
Thank you.
你想试一试吗?
Do you want a go?
不
No.
你知道 有趣的是
You know, the funny thing is
直到他们把我投进监狱 我才开始碰这些东西
I never touched this stuff till they put me in here.
总得想办法撑过去 不是吗?
You've got to get your head through the bars, though, haven't you?
打鼾
SNORING
愿你在监狱里腐烂
May you rot in prison...
十倍于你所是的男人
Ten times the man that you are...
你这个酒鬼
You drunken bastard...
声音回响
VOICE ECHOES
愿你在监狱里腐烂 在地狱里燃烧 你这个酒鬼!
May you rot in prison... Burn in hell... You drunken bastard!
轮胎发出刺耳的声音
TYRES SCREECH
汽车里响起了音乐声
MUSIC BLARES FROM CAR
音乐停止
MUSIC STOPS
卷起窗户
WINDS DOWN WINDOW
好的 麦克先生?好吧
All right, Mr Mac? All right.
你把另一件背心带回来了吗?
Did you bring the other vest back?
我不知道我必须这么做
Didn't know I had to.
没关系 下次再拿来 好吗?
Don't matter. Bring it next time, yeah?
什么 会有下一次吗?
What, there's going to be a next time?
是 啊
Yeah.
我得给你这个
I've got to give you this.
那是什么?
What's that?
300英镑
300 quid.
我不想要它
I don't want it.
是的 他们说你会这么说 麦克先生
Yeah, they said you'd say that, Mr Mac,
但我不能接受否定的回答
but I can't take no as an answer,
给你
so here you are.
如果不是为了钱 你为什么要这么做?
So if it ain't about the money, why are you doing this?
我的孩子在监狱里
My lad's in the nick.
他们把他教训了一顿 我这样做 就不会再发生了
They've done him in. This is so it doesn't happen again.
是 啊
Yeah.
我以为会是这样的
I thought it'd be something like that.
因为你总是刚正不阿的 是吗?
Cos you was always dead straight, you was, wasn't you?
好吧 下次把那件背心拿回来 好吗?
Right, bring that vest back next time, yeah?
发动机起动
ENGINE STARTS
操
Fuck.
车窗摇下
WINDS DOWN WINDOW
我们有一个IC1男性 就快到了 袖手旁观
We have one IC1 male. Just approaching now. Stand by.
对不起 先生 我别无选择 只能让你靠边停车
Sorry, sir, I had no option but to pull you over.
为什么?
Why's that?
你的尾灯 它被打碎了
Your rear light. It's smashed.
哦是的 妈的 嗯
Oh. Yeah, shit. Erm...
是 啊很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
正确的 明天早上我会把它整理好的
Right. I'll get it sorted in the morning.
好啊别担心 只要你把它整理好 好吗?
OK. No worries. As long as you get it sorted, yeah?
好的
Ta.