卡尔巷
Carr Lane.
我们必须去警局自首
We've got to go to the police.
是 啊是 啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是 啊
Yeah.
汤姆?
Tom?
你得开车
You'll have to drive.
你喝酒了吗?
Have you been drinking?
是 啊
Yeah.
你答应过的 我知道
You promised. I know.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
你超量了吗?
Are you over the limit?
是 啊
Yeah.
里面 汤姆 哦
Inside, Tom. Oh.
请马上进去
Inside right now, please.
现在 汤姆!好吧
Right now, Tom! All right!
狗叫
DOG BARKS
门关上了
DOOR CLOSES
钥匙叮当作响
KEYS CLINK
走吧
Let's go.
警方在他身上发现了三块巧克力
The police found three bars of chocolate on him.
他给我买♥♥了一个
He'd bought one for me,
一个给弗雷迪 一个给莫莉
one for Freddie and one for Molly.
他会等我们吃完晚饭
He'd have waited for usto finish our dinner
他会说
and he'd have said,
“去看看我外套里有什么”
"Go and look what's in my coat,"
他会看着弗雷迪的眼睛发亮
and he'd have watched Freddie's eyes light up
找到巧克力的时候
on finding the chocolate.
他最后想到的是我、弗雷迪和莫莉
His last thoughts were for me and Freddie and Molly.
法官大人 他是最无私的人
He was the most selfless man,Your Honour.
讽刺的是…世界上最没有自我的人
The irony is...the most selfless man in the world
被最自私的人杀了
has been killedby the most selfish,
一个喝了四大杯伏特加的男人
by a man who'd drink four large vodkas
爬进他的车里
and climb into his car
也不关心他人的安全和福祉
and not give a damn for thesafety and wellbeing of others.
被一个把自己的舒适和方便
By a man who'd put his own comfort and convenience
凌驾于他人的生命之上
above other people's lives.
的男人杀了
By a man...
…然后离开了他 让他
..who'd leave the person he killed
像狗一样躺在人行道上
lying like a dog on the pavement.
那个人应该进监狱
That man deserves to go to prison
很久很久了
for a long, long time.
那个人应该在监狱里腐烂 在地狱里烧死
That man deserves to rotin prison and burn in hell,
所以你可以这么做 你这个混♥蛋♥!
so may you do that, you bastard!
求你了 沃伦夫人 愿你在天堂里腐烂 在地狱里燃烧!请坐
Please, Mrs Warren... May you rot inprison and burn in hell! Be seated.
我没有提出任何减刑请求 没有任何借口
I offered nothing in mitigation, no excuses.
我喝了四大杯伏特加
I drank four large vodkas.
在我打开点火开关的那一刻
And the second I turned the key in that ignition,
我就杀了那个人
I killed that man.
我
Me.
没有其他人
No-one else.
问题是当没有借口时
The trouble is when there are no excuses,
罪恶感是压倒性的
the guilt is overwhelming,
闪电战越来越具有破坏性
the flashbacks more and more devastating.
我害怕我刚开始说话时的闪回
I dreaded those flashbacks at the start of my sentence...
…但是一年左右过去了 呃
...but a year or so passed and, er...
我开始欢迎他们
..I started to welcome them.
你看 我把它们看作是赎罪
I saw them as atonement, you see.
几个月后
A few months later...
…我意识到我在开玩笑
...I realised that I'd been kidding myself.
他们根本不是赎罪
They weren't atonement at all.
它们只是提醒人们需要赎罪
They were simply a reminder of the need to atone.
几个月过去了 我意识到自己还在开玩笑
More months passed and I realised I was still kidding myself,
因为你永远无法赎罪
cos you can never atone,
你永远不能为杀害另一个人而赎罪
you can never atone for the killing of another human being.
你所能做的就是尝试
All you can do is try.
那我该怎么做呢?
So how do I do that?
我该如何赎罪?
How do I try to atone?
好
Well...
…听起来很老套
..as corny as it sounds...
…过着美好的生活
..by living a good life.
如果 如果允许的话
If... If I'm allowed to,
我将继续与青少年风险部合作
I'll continue to work with teenagers at risk.
我要戒酒
I'll refrain from alcohol.
我会努力过上好日子
And I'll try and livea good life.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我们到了 伙计 淡水河谷路
Here we are, mate. Vale Road.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
一切都好吗?是 啊
Everything all right? Yeah.
是的 带我回去吧
Yeah, just take me back.
门铃响了
DOOR ENTRY BUZZES
好啊不
OK? No.
做不到
Couldn't do it.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我需要过好生活
I need to live a good life
而把毒品带进监狱并不是一种好生活
and bringing drugs into prisonis not living a good life.
你是认真的?
You're serious?
是 啊
Yeah.
你宁愿挨鞭子?
You'd sooner take a caning?
是 啊
Yeah.
那就鞭打它吧
Caning it is, then.
伙计们 这里有三个人在打球
There's three ballsmissing here, lads.
有人看到这张台球桌上的球了吗?
Anyone seen the ballsoff this pool table?
你们这些家伙 这张桌子上有三颗子弹
You lot, there's three balls missing off this table here.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
你们有人看到这些球从桌子上掉到哪里去了吗?
Any of you seen where these balls have gone off this table?
我现在不是在胡闹!
I'm not messing about now!
桌子上的球在哪里?
Where's the balls off the table?
嘿嘿这里丢了两个球!
Hey! Hey! There's two balls missing here!
他们在哪里?我来旋转你的细胞!
Where are they?I'll spin your cells!
好吧 我给你最后一次机会
Right, I'll give yousone last chance
或者我在敲响警钟 球在哪里?
or I'm sounding the alarm.Where's the balls?
对 你让我别无选择 是吗?别无选择
Right, you leave me no choice.Yeah? No choice.
警报声
ALARM BLARES
我们将对你的每一个细胞进行扫描
We're going to spinevery single one of your cells.
开始回到你的牢房♥
Start getting back to your cells.
这里少了三个球
Three balls missing here.
打断他的骨头
Break his bones.
氧指数!放开他!
Oi! Get off him!
够了 杰克逊
That's enough, Jackson.
这跟你有什么关系?
What's it to do with you?
很多 对吗?
Plenty. Right?
好的
Fine.
倒霉
Shit.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
老板!
Boss!
老板!
Boss!
老板!
Boss!
门铃响了
DOOR ENTRY BUZZES
指纹识别嘟嘟声
FINGERPRINT RECOGNITION BEEPS
好啊再见
OK? Bye.
键盘嘟嘟声
KEYPAD BEEPS
请进去 埃里克
In there, please, Eric.
为什么?
Why?
随机搜查
Random search.
我们不要在这里这样做
Let's not do this here.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我打电♥话♥给查普格罗夫监狱
I called Chapel Grove Prison.
他们告诉我你儿子得到了很好的照顾
They told me your son was getting treated really well.
我问自己为什么
Asked myself why.