我别无选择 乔安妮
I had no choice, Joanne.
我知道
I know.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
铃♥声♥
RINGING TONE
电♥话♥嗡嗡响
PHONE BUZZES
你好是我
Hello? It's me.
你从哪里打来的?警♥察♥局
Where are you calling from? Police station.
什么?
What?
他们今早在我进去的路上搜查了我
They searched methis morning on me way in.
哦 不
Oh, no.
他们会把我留在这里
They're going to keep me here,
早上还有地方法♥院♥
and magistrates' in the morning.
这不公平 亲爱的 是克雷格莫尔监狱
This isn't fair.Love, it's Craigmore.
你能 呃…?你能给我拿些
Will you, er...?Will you bring me some...
请给我一些肥皂和牙膏?
..some soap andsome toothpaste, please?
我只有工作用具
And I've only got me work gear,
那你能给我拿些巧克力吗?
so can you bring me some clobber?
不 因为你会得到保释
No, because you'll get bail.
不 我不会 他们让我说出名字
No, I won't.They've asked me to name names.
嗯 你不能
Well, you can't.
我知道
I know.
天哪 你只是做了任何一位父亲都会做的事
God, you've only done what any father would've done.
我正在给你熨衬衫
I'm just ironing a shirt for you.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
埃里克?
Eric?
好吧
All right.
塔拉 埃里克?
Ta-ra. Eric?
埃里克?
Eric?
牙刷刷
TOOTHBRUSH SCRUBS
牙刷咔哒声
TOOTHBRUSH CLATTERS
钥匙叮当作响
KEYS JANGLE
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
准备好了吗?
You ready?
是 啊
Yeah.
是的 是的
Aye aye.
嗨 卡夫 那你要下车吗?
Hey, Kav. You getting off, then?
是 啊
Yeah.
是的 我给你留了些东西
Yeah, I've left some stuffin there for you,
给你和保罗 如果你想要的话
for you and Paul,if you want it.
是 啊干杯
Yeah. Cheers.
我要写信吗?炫耀一下?
Shall I write? Show off a bit?
是 啊
Yeah.
两人都笑了
BOTH CHUCKLE
好主意!
Good idea!
我会先给你写信 让你知道我在哪里
I'll write to you first,let you know where I am and that.
嗯??伟大的是 啊
Eh? Great. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 谢谢你 卡夫 非常感谢
Oh, thank you, Kav. Thank you.
来吧 伙计 是 啊
Come on, mate. Yeah?
照顾好你自己 马克
Look after yourself, Mark.
你是我的全部
You an' all.
你不回来了 是吗?
You don't come back, yeah?
是 啊我会 我尽量不去
Yeah. I'll... I'll try not to.
两人都笑了
BOTH CHUCKLE
那么再见 再见 再见 伙计 塔拉
See you, then. See you.See you, mate. Ta-ra.
你觉得我能看看丹尼尔吗?
Do you think I could see Daniel?
是 啊
Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, you all right?
是我 马克
It's me - Mark.
做记号♥
Mark?
是 啊
Yeah.
你还好吗?
You OK?
是 啊我是 出去 伙计
Yeah. I am. Getting out, mate.
正确的
Right.
我仍然看到他
I still see him.
杰拉德?
Gerard?
我还看见他 伙计
I still see him, man.
祝你好运 是吗?
Well, good luck, yeah?
对 来吧
Right, come on.
是 啊
Yeah.
其中一些人在法庭上 所以他们会先去
Some of these are up in court,so they'll go first.
他们中的一些人要搬进监狱 所以他们排在第二位
Some of them are moving prison,so they go second.
但是你要出去了
But you are getting out...
所以你最后一个去 好啊
..so you'll go last. OK.
祝你好运 伙计 哦 谢谢
Good luck, mate. Oh, thanks.
好的 麦克先生?
All right, Mr Mac?
好吧 马克?
All right, Mark?
我可以吗?
Can I?
是 啊是 啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你准备接受判决吗?
You up for sentencing?
是 啊
Yeah.
是 啊你要出去吗?
Yeah. You getting out?
是 啊
Yeah.
你到底干了多久?
How long did you do in the end?
两年
Two years.
你玩得开心的时候时间过得真快 是吗?
Time flies when you're having fun, eh?
是 啊
Yeah.
你会判多久?
How long will you get?
三年 如果我幸运的话
Three, if I'm lucky.
如果不走运 则会判五年
Five, if I'm not.
不过 我不会在这里服刑
I won't be doing it here, though.
判我四年 我就不会上诉
Offer me four and I'd snatch your hand off.
你是个好警官
You were a good officer.
严厉但不失公平 你知道
Firm but fair, you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
法官大人 我不能告诉你他的名字
Your Honour, I can't give you his name.
你知道 他在监狱里
You know, he's in jail
但他可以命令200英里外的另一个监狱里的人
and yet he can order men 200 miles away in another jail
打我儿子
to batter me son.
如果我给你他的名字 那它就会再次发生
And if I give you his name,then it'll just happen again.
现在 你告诉我如果我不叫他的名字 那么
Now, you told me if I don't name his name, then...
你知道 我会被判更长的刑期
..you know, I'll geta longer sentence.
但为了保护我的儿子 我仍然乐于把毒品走私
But I was prepared to smuggle drugs into my own prison
到我自己的监狱里
to protect my son.
你知道 我 一个狱警
You know, me, an officer,
22年无懈可击的服务于监狱
22 years' impeccable service,
却把毒品偷运到自己的监狱
smuggling drugs into his own nick.
如果我为了保护我们的儿子
And if I was prepared to do that
而决定这么做的话
to protect our son...
那我就更愿意因为他而再多待一年了
..then I'm more than ready to do another year or so
法官大人
for him, Your Honour.
将予以考虑
Consideration will be given
为你完美的事业干杯
to your impeccable career
还有你认罪的三分之一完全折扣
and the full one-third discount for your guilty plea,
但是 在所有情况下 这是唯一可以提供的
but, in all the circumstances,that is all that can be offered.
埃里克·麦克纳利 你将入狱四年
Eric McNally, you will goto prison for four years.
请把他带下去
Take him down, please.
我们不可能不下去!我们要走了 因为
There was no way we weren't going down! We were going down cos...
砰砰敲门
BANGING ON DOOR
叫喊声还在继续
SHOUTING CONTINUES
请靠边
Just to one side, please.
经过
Go through.
门铃响了
DOOR ENTRY BUZZES
你好
Hiya.
看看你!
Look at you!
门开了
DOOR OPENS
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
谢谢你的光临
Thanks for coming.
你想坐下吗?
Would you like to sit down?