事实是 这帮人就是一群混♥蛋♥
when the truth is they're just shit bags.
你♥爸♥爸给他们带东西进监狱 已经好几个月了
Your dad is bringing stuff in for them. He has been for months.
这就是他们照顾你的原因 孩子 -东西?
That's why they're looking after you, son. Stuff?
毒品 (他叹了口气)
Drugs.HE SIGHS
爸爸 你得好好想想
You've got to knock that in the head, Dad.
直到我们送你回家 -爸爸 你是个混♥蛋♥
It's just till we get you home.Dad, you're a screw.
一个带毒品进监狱的狱警……你会被判五年监禁的
A screw bringing in drugs...You'll get five years.
我不会被抓住的 我就是这么说的
I won't get caught.That's what I said.
我会再转移监狱的 -他们会再找到你的
I'll move again.Yeah. They'll find you again.
他们不会的
They won't.
我们不能保证你的安全 孩子
Well, we can't keep you safe,son.
不管我们把你放在哪里 他们都会找到你
Wherever we put you,they'll find you.
五年啊
Five years.
而且你是个狱警 所以你只能和强♥奸♥犯待一起
And you're a screw, so you'll have to do it with the nonces.
和强♥奸♥犯一起待五年
Five years with nonces.
爸爸 你在干什么?
What are you doing, Dad?
我不会被抓住的
I won't get caught.
你从不拥抱他
You never hug him.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
别这样 我从来没有
Just don't. I never have.
是的 但他现在在监狱里
Yeah, but he's in prison now.
好吧 我要买♥♥利物浦、曼城和切尔西赢
All right, I'll have Liverpool,Man City, and Chelsea as bankers.
埃弗顿和曼联输
I'll have Everton and Man United to lose
其他队都是平局
and all the others to draw.
五场平局?
Five draws?
是 啊你确定吗?
Yeah. Are you sure?
让她接电♥话♥ 尚特尔!五点钟
Just put her on. Chantelle! Five o'clock...
听着 孩子 十分钟快到了 所以
Listen, ten minutes are nearly up, son, so...
爷爷在吗?谁在喊?
..is Grandad there? Who's that shouting?
我打了两个号♥码 固定电♥话♥和手♥机♥!
I phoned both numbers,landline and mobile!
那个家伙在打电♥话♥ 爷爷在吗?
Bloke on the other phone.Is Grandad there?
不 不?他在哪里?
No. No? Where is he?
给你 我让奶奶接电♥话♥
here you are. I'll put Grandma on.
为什么?发生了什么?
Why? What's wrong?
你好你好
Hi. Hiya.
我打了两个号♥码!我爸爸不在吗?
I phoned both numbers!Is my dad not there?
不 他在哪里?
No. Where is he?
你在说谎 尚特尔!
That's a lie, Chantelle!
我不想让你担心 但是他身体确实不太好
I didn't want to worry you,but he's not well.
再说一遍?
Pardon?
他身体不好
He's not well.
等等! 怎么了 他怎么了?
Wait! Why, what's wrong with him?
巴兹喊道 他出了点事
BAZ SHOUTS He's had a bit of a do.
什么 他的心脏病又犯了?-用你的腿缠着那个托尼小子
What, his heart again? Sat there with your legs...
对 -坐在那里!
Yes. -..round that Tony kid!
那么 他在哪里?-那个东尼小子 他总是成天围着你转!
So, where is he? That Tony kid,he's always sniffing round you!
马克 亲爱的 我听不见你说什么 对不起 你介意吗 伙计?
Mark, love, I can't hear you.Excuse me. D'you mind, mate?
我刚才说了什么?!你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 你这个混♥蛋♥!
What have I just said?!Shut the fuck up now, you wool!
别把电♥话♥放下!对不起 妈妈
Don't put the phone down!Sorry, Mam.
救护车把他运走了 他在医院监护室里 我只知道这些
The ambulance took him in.He's in ITU. That's all I know.
别挂我电♥话♥
Don't put the phone down on me.
不要!你这个该死的小婊♥子♥!
Don't! You fucking little slag!
你这个小婊♥子♥!
You little slag!
巴兹大叫 天哪
BAZ SHOUTS Oh, God.
对不起 妈妈 那么他现在怎么样?
Sorry, Mam. So how is he now, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没有回我
He wasn't responding.
警报声
ALARM BLARES
他昏迷了吗?我不知道
Is he unconscious? I don't know.
他昏迷了吗?回你的牢房♥去!
Is he unconscious? In your cell!
你跟他进去了吗?
Did you go in with him?
把电♥话♥放下 你能听到我说话吗?
Put the phone down. Can you hear me?
把电♥话♥给我 你在干什么?
Give me the phone.What are you doing?
我在给我妈妈打电♥话♥ -回到你的牢房♥去!
I was on the phone to me mam...Back in your cell!
我不会再说第二遍 现在回你的牢房♥去!
I won't tell you again.Get back to your cell now!
你好
Hello?
让我再打五分钟的电♥话♥吧 求你了
A five-minute phone call, that's all I'm asking.
如果我让你用电♥话♥ 他们都会想用的 还是算了吧
If I let you use the phone, they'll all want to use it. Now let go.
别让我整夜担心我父亲
Don't let me spend the night worried sick about my father.
请不要那样对我 回到你的牢房♥去
Please don't do that to me.Get back to your cells.
放开门 不 我不会让你这么做的
Let go of the door.No. I won't let you do this.
如果你不罢休 我会关你禁闭的
If you don't let go, I'll nick you.
明早第一件事就是去和监狱牧师谈谈 是的 对
Speak to the chaplain first thing in the morning. Yeah, right.
她也许能帮上忙
She might be able to help.
进你的牢房♥去 好的 老板
Get in your cell. All right, boss.
你那部手♥机♥还在吗?
Have you still got that mobile?
我真的很抱歉 伙计 你知道 我没有
I'm really sorry, mate.I haven't, you know.
我把它扔掉了
I got rid of it.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
我真的很抱歉 伙计 是 啊
I'm really sorry, mate. Yeah.
打扰一下可以和牧师谈谈吗
Excuse me. Is it all right to talk to Miss
就一会儿?是的 当然
just for a moment? Yeah, sure.
你好 对
Hiya. Yes.
对不起 呃
Sorry, er...
你能为我做点什么吗?
Could you do something for me?
可以
Yes.
我想我父亲昨天心脏病发作了
I think my fatherhad a heart attack yesterday.
哦 我很难过 是 啊
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah.
我需要知道他的病情
I need to know how he is.
呃 我想知道你能不能打这个号♥码 是我妈妈的
Er, I was wondering if you could phone this number, it's my mother's,
问她 是的 当然
and ask her. Yeah, of course.
非常感谢 我马上去做
Thank you. I'll do it right away.
谢谢 牧师
Thanks, Miss.
谢谢
Thanks.
牧师 你还好吗?嗯
You all right, Miss? Mm-hm.
他去世了吗?
Has he gone?
对
Yes.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
你想给你妈妈打电♥话♥吗?我可以安排
Would you like to phone your mother? I can organise that.
是 啊
Yeah.
好的 拜托了
Yes, please.
非常感谢
Thank you.
你身边有人吗?
Have you got anyone with you?
对
Yes.
艾丽西亚来了 还有我们的琼
Alicia's here. And our Joan.
儿子 他走得很平静
He died peacefully, son.
哇 是因为…是因为我做的丢脸吗?
Wa... Was it...Was it the shame of what I did?
是那个杀了他?
Was it that that killed him?
不 不
No. No.
你能来出席葬礼吗?
Can you come to the funeral?
应该可以 不过
I think so, but...
不过什么?
But what?
我会被铐在一个警官的手铐上 所以
I'll be handcuffed to an officer,so...
…如果
..if...
如果你不想我出席 我会理解的
..if you don't want me there, I'll understand.
我当然希望你出席
Of course I want you there.
我还想让你致辞呢
And I want you to speak about him as well.
哦我
Oh. I...
我得挂了 妈妈
I'm going to have to go, Mam.
呃,十分钟到了 电♥话♥要挂了 好吧
Er, ten minutes are up. It's going to go dead. All right.
通话结束
CALL ENDS
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
准备好了吗?是 啊
You ready? Yeah.
你能回家吗?
Will you be able to go back to the house?
不 教堂 墓地 回到这里
No. Church, grave yard, back here.
正确的
Right.
好吧 我不能说“有一个好的” 是吗?
Well, I can't say,"Have a good one," can I?
不 好吧 我希望一切顺利
No. Well, I hope it goes as well as it can.
谢谢
Thanks.
马克·科布登 根据特别监狱许可证在押解下获释
Mark Cobden. Released with escort under special prison licence,