是这样吗?现在
Is that it? For now.
门开和关
DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
把它们从我的牢房♥里拿出去
Get them out my cell.
去吧 小伙子 继续 继续 继续
Go on, lad. Go on, go on, go on.
继续 继续 继续 继续 继续!
Keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going!
一次又一次 一次又一次 一次又一次
And again. And again, and again and again and again.
再说一次 小伙子 是的 等一下 等一下
And again, lad. Yeah, hold it. Hold it.
好吧你感觉还好吧?
All right? You feeling all right, yeah?
笑声
LAUGHTER
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
孩子们 不要吸毒!笑声
Don't take drugs, kids! LAUGHTER
吵闹的玩笑
ROWDY BANTER
马修斯 你能听到我说话吗 小伙子?
Mathews, can you hear me, lad?
他吸了什么?
What's he been on?
不知道 老板
Dunno, boss.
合成大♥麻♥?
Spice?
不知道 老板 这是复原体♥位♥ 所以如果他
Don't know, boss. This is the recovery position, so if he...
你也吃了一些吗?不 老板 没有 没有
Have you had some as well? No, boss. No. I haven't, no.
这是复原体♥位♥
This is the recovery position.
如果他呕吐 这样的话他就安全了 好吧
If he vomits, he's safe like this. All right?
好吧耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
All right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
来吧 快过来
Come on, get over here now.
萨弗拉兹?萨弗拉兹 你没事的 小伙子 你没事
Sarfraz? Sarfraz, you're all right, lad. You're OK.
嘿 你 把帽子还给我!把帽子还给我!
Hey, you, give me the cap back! Give me the cap back!
萨弗拉兹 给我!
Sarfraz. Give me it!
你没事 小伙子 嗯??来吧 我们带你回来
You're OK, lad. Eh? Come on, let's get you back.
警报声
ALARM BLARES
保罗 帮我个忙?把他关在牢房♥里
Paul, do me a favour? Put him in his cell.
我是下一个接电♥话♥的人
I'm next up on the phone.
不 把他关在牢房♥里 伙计 处于恢复状态
No, just put him in his cell, mate, in the recovery position.
Ta 好孩子
Ta, good lad.
好极了
Bravo wing.
需要协助
Assistance required.
布拉沃翼需要紧急援助
Urgent assistance required on Bravo wing.
汽笛声
SIREN WAILS
你在等谁?
Who are you waiting for?
你弟弟?哦 很好 你多久没见到他了?
Your brother? Aw, nice. How long since you have seen him?
来 请坐 请把物品放托盘里
Here, take a seat. Any items in the tray, please.
向前走 请举起手来
Step forward. Arms up, please.
又加了一年!我期待着减个五年 而你却把我弄得
One year added! I'm expecting five off, and you've managed to get me
又给我加了一年的刑期!
another year added onto me sentence!
他们尽了最大的努力 你在开玩笑吗?
They did their best. Are you taking the piss?
“他们已经尽力了?”你在开玩笑吗他们尽了最大的努力 ”
"They done their best?" Are you joking? "They done their best."
你有什么意思 嗯?冷静没有你我过得更好
What's the point in you, eh? Calm down. I was better off without you.
否则我就把你带走 你为什么要参与?没什么可做的
Or I will remove you. Why are you getting involved? It's nothing to do
与你!听着 反正我的访问结束了 让我出去 打开门
with you! Listen, my visit's over anyway. Let me out. Open the door.
你有什么意思 嗯?你♥他♥妈♥的胖还是什么?!
What's the point in you, eh? Are you fucking thick or what?!
冷静来吧
Calm down. Come on.
我很抱歉 真♥他♥妈♥的笑话!没关系
I'm sorry. What a fucking joke! It's OK.
发生了什么?没有什么
What's wrong? Nothing.
是汤姆吗?
Is it Tom?
汤姆很好
Tom's fine.
我有件事要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
呃 巧克力 是吗?是 啊
Er, chocolate, yeah? Yeah.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
是 啊有人一直拿我的食物
Yeah. Someone keeps taking my food.
那就阻止他
Then stop him.
是 啊
Yeah.
你看起来不错 谢谢
You look good. Thanks.
那是新的吗?不
That new? No.
有些不同
Something's different.
头发
Hair.
啊,对
Ah, right.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
我想当着你的面说
I wanted to say this to your face.
至少我欠你这个人情
I owe you that at least.
我想离婚 马克
I want a divorce, Mark.
呃 听着 我不是
Er... Look, I'm not...
我不是在问你为什么想要一个
..I'm not questioning why you want one.
我知道我站不住脚 但是
I know I haven't got a leg to stand on there, but...
…为什么是现在?为什么这么匆忙?
..why now? Why the rush?
因为我不想和你结婚
Because I don't want to be married to you
比我需要的时间长一秒钟
for a second longer than I have to.
你见过什么人吗?
Have you met someone?
对
Yes.
严重吗?
Is it serious?
他让我搬来和他一起住
He's asked me to move in with him.
他见过汤姆吗?
Has he met Tom?
是 啊 他们相处融洽吗?
Yeah. Do they get on?
是 啊
Yeah.
汤姆从未提起过他
Tom never mentioned him.
他不想伤害你
He doesn't want to hurt you.
正确的
Right.
你要去吗?
And are you going to?
搬去和他住?
Move in with him?
是 啊
Yeah.
这件事持续了多久?
How long had it been going on for?
喝酒?
The drinking?
多久?
How long?
没有停止
Didn't stop.
从未停止过?不
Never stopped? No.
甚至在出租车事件之后都没有?
Not even after the taxi thing?
不
No.
你说 是的 我知道我说了什么
You said... Yeah, I know what I said,
但我没有这么做 没有停止
but I didn't do it. Didn't stop.
给你
There you are.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我会 呃…早上第一件事就是给你发一些文件
I'll, erm...post you some papers first thing in the morning.
是 啊你拿到后会告诉我吗?是 啊
Yeah. You'll let me know when you get them? Yeah.
将 你还会再来吗?
Will... Will you come again?
不
No.
再见 约翰
Bye, John.
再见 艾丽西亚
Bye, Alicia.
加了一年刑期?
One year added?
是 啊
Yeah.
那现在要待多久?
How long's that, then, now?
21年
21.
啊 该死
Ah, shite.
是 啊
Yeah.
关键是
Thing is...
…让这21年尽可能地甜美
..to make that 21 as sweet as possible.
我可以帮你
I can help you there.
是 啊是 啊
Yeah? Yeah.
茶 咖啡 糖果
Tea, coffee, sweets,
你的伙食可分到更大的一部分
bigger portions of your scran,
偶尔还有点白面儿
occasional bit of brown.
那我该怎么办呢?
And what would I have to do for that?
替我保管东西
Mind stuff for me.
什么东西?
What kind of stuff?
需要注意的东西
Stuff that needs minding.
我得问问马克
Well, I'd have to ask Mark.
那个老师?
The teacher?
是 啊
Yeah.
为什么?因为我们共用这间牢房♥
Why? Because we share this cell.
如果它被发现 我们都会受到责罚
If it gets found, then we're both getting the blame.
算了吧
Forget it.
电视节目
TV ON
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
你好
Hi.
我刚听说
I've just heard.