甚至不跟那个老师讲?
Even to the teacher?
是 啊是 啊
Yeah. Yeah?
有人会把它带给你的
Somebody will bring it to you.
你玩吗?你来打领先的那一方吧
Do you play? You're playing the winner.
她不想让我们寄出你的信 她不想读
She doesn't want us to send it. She doesn't want to read it.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我读过很多犯人写给那些
I've read loads of letters from prisoners
被他们伤害的人的信
to people who they've wronged.
你写的真的很好
Yours was really good.
谢谢
Thanks.
别灰心 伙计
Keep your chin up, lad.
脚步声渐近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
你没事吧 伙计?
You all right, mate?
你没事吧 伙计?
You all right, mate?
马克呻♥吟♥着
MARK GROANS
啊!!埃里克·麦克纳利的跟班 嗯?放开我 你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Ah! Eric McNally's bum boy, eh? Get off me, you pricks!
你永远不会离开这个牢房♥ 放开我!
You're never out this cell... Get off me!
除非你牵着他的手 那就意味着你是他的跟班 是吗?
..unless you're holding his hand, so that means you're his bum boy, yeah?
我不是 埃里克·麦克纳利的 我当然不是 他妈的跟班
I'm not. Eric McNally's... Course I'm not. ..fucking bum boy.
你知道我们会对狱警的跟班做什么吗?
And you know what we do to the bum boy of a screw, eh?
我们会确保他们再也不会走路了
We make sure they never walk again.
因为没有他妈的脚 他们再也不会走路了
They never walk again on account of having no fucking feet.
我们到了 闻到了 闻一闻
So here we are. Smell that. Smell it.
告诉我你认为是什么 嗯?
Tell me what you think it is, eh?
这是怎么一回事?啊!
What is it? Eugh!
这是怎么一回事?松节油
What is it? Turps.
是 啊 用松节油是对的 用松节油泼得
Yeah. Turps is right. Turps is spot on
你的脚上到处都是 小伙子 住手!
and it's going all over your feet, lad. Stop it!
到处都是 来吧 伙计 你的脚
It's going all over... Come on, mate. ..your feet.
当你的脚上满是松节油时
And what's the last thing you want to happen
你最不想发生的事是什么呢 马克?
when you've got turps all over your feet, Mark?
你最不想要的就是这个 不是吗?
The last thing you want is this, isn't it?
这是什么?是打火机 是的 是个打火机 完全正确
What is it? It's a lighter. It's a lighter, yeah. Spot on.
你认为现在会发生什么 马克?
What do you think's going to happen now, Mark?
请不要 现在会发生什么?
Please don't. What's going to happen now?
我会让你的脚着火 小伙子 请不要
I am going to set your feet on fire, lad. No, please.
这就是将要发生的事情 我很抱歉 这就是将要发生的事情
That's what's going to happen. I'm sorry. That's what's going to happen.
狱警的跟班 我不知道我做了什么
The screw's bum boy. I don't know what I've done.
他站起来了 闭上你的嘴 我应该现在就点火吗?
He gets his feet... Shut your mouth. Should I do it now?
我应该这样做吗?
Should I do it?
我应该让你的脚着火吗?
Should I set your fucking feet on fire?
哪一只 嗯?哪一只脚先?
Which one, eh? Which one first?
你的左脚还是右脚?
Your left or your right?
我们从你的左脚开始吧 来吧 伙计!
We'll go with your left. Come on, mate!
还是你的权利?这就是发生的事
Or your right? That's what happens...
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
不 听着 让他走 是吗?
Nah, listen, let him go, yeah?
或者我按了这个按钮 你们都被扭曲了
Or I'm hitting this button and you're all getting twisted up.
我没有发火 你出毛病了 我们在胡闹!
I'm not arsed. You're out of order. We're messing about!
马克 告诉他我们在胡闹 不是吗 伙计?
Mark, tell him we're messing about, aren't we, mate?
我们只是在玩 我们只是在胡闹
We're just having a play. We're just messing about.
是 啊所以离我远点 你这个老鼠!
Yeah. So stay out of my way, you rat!
马克呼吸急促
MARK BREATHES RAPIDLY
我得做点什么 不是吗?
I've got to do something, haven't I?
是 啊
Yeah.
你认识谁吗?
Do you know anyone?
我知道 是的
I do, yeah.
给你
Here you are.
杰克逊·琼斯?
Jackson Jones?
是 啊
Yeah?
呃 我有个问题
Er, I've got a problem.
和约翰诺?是 啊
With Johnno? Yeah.
但是
But...
你能说句话吗?
Can you have a word?
是 啊
Yeah.
但是还有其他的
But there'll be others.
你让他们知道他们可以在你身上到处走 你看
You've let them know that they can walk all over you, you see.
是 啊
Yeah.
我该怎么办?
What-What can I do about that?
战斗 你能吗?
Fight. Can you?
不 不是真的
No, not really.
如果我在这里帮助你
If I help you here...
你欠我一个人情 对吗?
..you owe me one, right?
正确的
Right.
所以我有权要求你做点什么作为回报 对吗?
So I'll be entitled to ask you for something in return, right?
是 啊正确的 嗯哼
Yeah. Right. Uh-huh.
到我囚室来
Step into my office.
一会儿就回来
Back in a moment.
松节油的事?
That turps?
是 啊是 啊
Yeah. Yeah.
他威胁要烧了你的脚 是吗?是 啊
Did he threaten to burn your feet, aye? Yeah.
约翰诺是个恃强凌弱的人
He's a bully - Johnno.
你只要伤害他一次 他就会停止
All you need to do is hurt him once and he'll stop.
我会确保他那些卑鄙的小伙伴不会插手 对吧?
I'll make sure none of his scummy wee pals jump in either, right?
是 啊
Yeah.
打那个
Hit that.
再一次 我是说重拳
Again. I said punch.
你最后一次打架是什么时候?
When's the last time you had a fight?
啊 我不知道 大约40多年前
Ah, I don't know. About 40-odd years ago.
你赢了吗?
Did you win?
不
No.
看 我又不是歌♥利亚巨人 看看我
See, I'm no Goliath. Look at me.
我会伤害他的
I'd hurt him.
容易的
Easy.
因为我会做别人不做的事
Cos I'll do what others won't.
你愿意吗?
Would you?
再试一次
Try again.
另一只手
Other hand.
是 啊
Yeah.
就这样
That's it.
就这样 继续
That's it. Go on.
哦哈哈!
Oh! Ha-ha!
想像成他们中的某个人!
One of them!
这就是你所需要的 是 啊
That's all you need. Yeah.
他会就此消停的 斯巴克!你会没事的
He'll be out, sparko! You'll be fine.
再试一次
Try again.
音乐胜过言语
MUSIC OVER SPEECH
继续前进!
Keep it moving!
老鼠!
Rat!
继续!
Go on!
警报声
ALARM BLARES
约翰诺尖叫
JOHNNO SCREAMS
我的耳朵!我的耳朵!
My ear! My ear!
犯人♥大♥声喊叫
INMATES SHOUT
老鼠!你这个老鼠!
Rat! You rat!
叫喊声还在继续
SHOUTING CONTINUES
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
钥匙嘎嘎作响
KEYS RATTLE
你有访客了 是 啊
You've got a visit. Yeah.
我不想让他们看到我这样
I don't want them to see me like this.
你想让我告诉他们什么?
What do you want me to tell them?
人们会从名单上消失吗?
Do people get missed off the list?
是 啊
Yeah.
嗯……你能告诉他们吗?
Well...would you tell them that?
好啊
OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
科布登先生和夫人?
Mr and Mrs Cobden?
好吧恐怕这不会发生
All right? It's not going to happen, I'm afraid.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
他不在名单上
He's not on the list.