我说了开门
Oi, I said open the door!
你作何解释 巴兹
How d'you explain it, Baz?
-我们一群人只拿了六成 -给我开门
- How d'you explain us getting six - Open this door!
你一个人就独吞三成 你怎么解释
and you getting three? How would you explain that, lad?
-我没办法解释 -要我告诉你吗
- I can't, lad, can I? - Shall I tell you?
给我开门
Open this door!
我知道你要说什么 约翰诺 你就直说吧
I know what you're going to say, Johnno, so say it, yeah?
-你谈了笔交易 -我说了开门
- You did a deal, mate. - I said open the door!
-你干的好事 -我怎么可能
- You did. - No, I never.
你背着我们谈了笔交易 这就说得通了
You did a deal behind our backs, mate, and that explains that.
闭嘴 小子
Shut your mouth, lad!
所以他们才在贝里街找到了那批货
That explains how they found the stash on Berry Street.
都是你那大嘴巴告的密
Your big mouth told them it was there.
-我绝对不会那么做 -就是你干的
- I never, lad. - Yeah, it did, it did.
-开门 -你因此捞到了好处
- Open this door! - You got that in return.
给我开门
Open the door!
别敲门了 你能消停会吗
Quit banging on that door! Will you pack it in?!
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
开门
Open the door!
日日夜夜
第一季 第一集
你什么时候能放我出去
When are you letting me out?
那你什么时候能放我出去啊
When are you letting me out, then?
跟我来
Come on, mate.
老天作证 我从来都没有告过密
Honest to God, I never grassed on anyone, man.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a snitch.
我说真的
Honestly, lad.
我对天发誓 好吗
Lad, I swear to God. Yeah? Lad, all right?
该死的叛徒
Fucking grass!
对 在二号♥拘留室
Right! In holding cell 2!
二号♥拘留室
-你是马克·科布登吗 -是的
- You're Mark Cobden? - Yes.
出生日期
Date of birth?
196♥4♥年4月17日
17th April 196♥4♥.
你信什么教的 马克
And what religion are you, Mark?
我其实不信教
Er, haven't really got one.
我不去教堂做礼拜什么的
I don't go to church or anything, you know.
那我就填英国国教吧
I'll put you down as Anglican, then, yeah?
我应该更算脱了教的天主教♥徒♥吧
But, um, I suppose I'm more lapsed Catholic than...
行
Right.
你之前进过监狱吗
Have you been in prison before?
没有
No.
凡事都有第一次 对吧
First time for everything, eh?
-这边请 -你有自杀倾向吗
- This way, please. - Are you feeling suicidal?
什么
What?
你有自杀倾向吗
Are you feeling suicidal?
你是否在考虑自杀
Are you contemplating killing yourself?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
好了
Ok.
麻烦看向镜头
If you can just look into the camera for me, please?
你目前有服药吗
Are you currently on medication?
没有
Er, no.
你是否感染过性传播疾病
Have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease?
-没有 -张嘴
- No. - Open your mouth.
抬舌头
Tongue out.
举起双臂
Arms up.
你是否得过抑郁症
Have you ever suffered depression?
我年轻的时候 可能...
When I was younger, I might have been...
-有还是没有 -没有
- Is that a yes or a no? - No.
脱掉上衣
Top off.
举起双臂
Arms up.
你是否得过其他任何精神疾病
Have you ever suffered from any other mental illness?
没有
No.
你有什么特别的饮食要求吗
And do you have any specific dietary requirements?
没有
No.
可以了 脱掉内♥裤♥
OK, pants down.
下蹲
And squat.
好了 穿上吧
OK, pants up.
你可以穿衣服了
You can get dressed now.
贾瓦德 欧文 科布登 跟我来
Jawad, Irvine, Cobden - follow me.
就在那边
Just over there.
好了 过去吧
Right, through you go.
这是你们的个人身份识别码
These are your PIN codes.
-谢了 老大 -谢谢
- Thanks, boss. - Ta.
你们可以打一通两分钟的电♥话♥
You get a two-minute phone call.
谢谢
Thanks.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
我忘记电♥话♥号♥码了
I forgot the number.
存手♥机♥上了
I left it on the phone.
-你打算打给谁 -我爸妈
- Who were you going to phone? - Parents.
明天会发信纸 邮票和信封
You get paper, stamps and envelope tomorrow.
你可以写信给他们
You can write to them.
还是说你记得其他人的号♥码
Unless there's another number you know.
-我妻子的 可她... -你自己决定吧
- The wife? She...She, um... - Up to you, mate.
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, all right. Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我被判了四年
I got four years.
我想要我爸妈的电♥话♥号♥码
I need my, er... my mam and dad's number.
我去找给你
I'll get it.
你有笔吗
Have you got a pen?
谢谢
Thank you.
-可以说了吗 -喂 我在
- You ready? - Hello? I'm here.
0151...
..496...
..0293.
记好了
Right.
-我能再打通电♥话♥吗 -不行 抱歉
- Can I make another call? - No. Sorry.
你能替我给他们打个电♥话♥吗
Right, can you phone them for me?
你自己打不行吗
Can't you do it?
不行 我只能打这一通电♥话♥
No. I'm only allowed one call, and this is it.
我要跟他们说什么
What shall I tell them?
就说我在克雷格莫尔
Just tell them I'm in Craigmore.
他们知道我被判了四年
They know I got four years.
判刑的时候他们就在法庭
They were in court for that.
就说我在这里就行
Just tell them I'm here.
好
Right.
汤姆还好吗
How's Tom?
别提他 马克
Don't go there, Mark.
进去吧
In you go.
-科布登 -在
- Cobden? - Yeah?
这是首夜牢房♥
This is a first-night cell,
顾名思义 就是你来这第一个晚上住的地方
so called because you spend your first night in it.
进去吧
In you go.
明天有入监训诫
Tomorrow is induction.
结束后 你会被带往新区
After induction, you get taken to the new wing.
所以你只在这临时住一夜
So this is for one night only.
我知道了
Oh, right. Yeah.
这是紧急呼叫按钮
This is your emergency call button,
顾名思义 只有在紧急情况下才能用 知道吗
so called because you use it only in an emergency. Right?
好的
Yeah. Right.
我认识鲍勃·沃伦
I knew Bob Warren.
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
是啊
I know.
你呢 他们怎么判的
What about you? What did they give you?
四年 一级 收买♥♥贼赃
Four years. Cat one, receiving.
那就剩下你了
That just leaves you.
你叫马克 对吧
Oi! Mark, innit?
-干什么 -50来岁那个 对吧
- Yeah? - Man in his 50s, yeah?
-对 -你因为什么进来的
- Yeah. - What are you in for?