Behave.
-你是马克吗 -对 我是马克
- It's Mark, innit? - Yeah. Yeah. Mark.
伯纳德回来了吗
Is Bernard back?
没有 他还... 你懂的
No, he's still, you know...
在北半球 我们都是按顺时针方向走的
You know, er, north of the equator, we all walk clockwise.
在南半球 犯人都是按逆时针方向走的
South of the equator, they all walk anticlockwise.
乌干达有一所监狱 就在赤道上
There's a prison in Uganda, right on the equator.
那里就是一片混乱
It's fucking chaos.
是啊
Ha! Yeah.
这个笑话不错
Good one, that.
第四天
-你收拾好了吗 -是的 老大
- You ready? - Er, yes, boss.
-谁来探望你 -我父母 老大
- Who's visiting you? - My parents, boss.
不错
Nice.
你们两个过来
Come on, you two.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - I'm OK.
我们走吧
Here we go.
坐下
Take a seat.
往前走
Step forward.
请坐
Take a seat.
往前走
And step forward.
谢谢配合 把手抬起来
Thank you. Arms up.
-科布登 -在
- Cobden? - Yeah.
-往右走 -谢谢
- To the right. - Thank you.
麦克亚当斯
McAdams?
把手抬起来
Arms up, please.
转身
Turn around.
谢谢配合 请坐
Thank you. Take a seat.
请往里走
Come through, please.
你好 小美女
Hello, gorgeous!
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you.
你们好
Hiya.
你还好吗 妈妈
All right, Mum? All right?
-爸爸 -你好吗
- Hi, Dad. - All right?
见到你们真好
Good to see you.
-你怎么样 爸爸 -还好
- How are you, Dad? - OK.
我还以为你不会来
I thought you weren't coming then.
你累不累
You tired?
我昨晚想到你们要来都失眠了
I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about you coming here.
你们最近见过汤姆吗
Have you seen much of Tom?
她周日带他来家里了 她很好
She brought him round on Sunday. Yeah, she's been great.
她说不希望那些事
She said she doesn't want what happened
影响我们和孙子的关系
to come between us and our grandchild.
他怎么样
How was he?
-他很好 -我们有照片
- Good. - Yeah, we had photos,
但照片在手♥机♥里 他们把我们手♥机♥收走了
but they're on our phones and they took them off us.
你们觉得她会带他来这吗
Do you think she'd bring him here?
目前应该不会
Well, not just yet.
那件事还是让她很痛苦
I think she's still in too much pain for that.
这在于你怎么看这个地方
It's how you see this place.
这是人生低谷 没错
It's rock bottom, yeah,
但也是重新启程的地方 改过自新的地方
but it's somewhere to start again from. A clean slate.
-我配不上你 -我知道
- I don't deserve you. - I know.
是这样的 我不是对定罪上诉
You see, the thing is, I'm not appealing the conviction,
而是对判决上诉
I'm appealing the sentence.
因此他基本上只会强调
So he's basically just going to stress
只有一处刺伤
that there was only one stab wound,
因为法官根本没有考虑过这一点
cos the judge never took that into consideration.
这没什么好辩解的
There was no discount or anything for that.
所以我们要看看
So we'll see...
-这个给你 马克 -谢谢
- There you go, Mark. - Ah. Thank you.
你一直像鹰一样盯着我 妈妈
You've been watching me like a hawk, Mum.
-有吗 -我真的没事
- Have I? - I'm fine, honestly.
我很好
I'm fine.
这里的确很吵 很无聊 饭菜有点差
I mean, it's noisy, it's boring, the food's a bit rubbish,
但除此以外都还不错
but apart from that, it's all right.
我也想有更多可抱怨的事 真的
I wish I had more to complain about. I really do.
你坐牢是惩罚 儿子
You're in here as punishment, son.
但不是为了受惩罚
Not for it.
是啊
Yeah.
你还会看见他吗
Do... Do you still see him?
经常看见吗
A lot?
我会看见...
I see, er...
我会看见她 他妻子
I see her - his wife.
你什么时候会看见他们
When do you see them?
-只是... -时间到了 女士们先生们
- Just... - That's it, ladies and gents. Oh.
恐怕时间到了
That's it, I'm afraid.
好了 就这样吧 妈妈
All right, that's it, Mum.
-我什么时候能再见到你 -下周
- When will I see you? - Next week.
-下周吗 -下周见 亲爱的
- Next week? - See you next week, love.
照顾好自己 我爱你
Look after yourself. I love you.
-你们能让汤姆给我写信吗 -可以
- Can you ask Tom to write? Yeah? - Yes.
再见 爸爸
See you, Dad.
好了 保重
All right, take care.
回见
All right, I'll see you soon.
-再见 宝贝 -我爱你
- See you, babe. - I love you.
-再见 下次见 -你照顾好自己
- See you. See you soon, eh? - You take care.
你确定他是在威胁你吗
You're sure it was a threat?
-确定 -好吧
- Positive. - OK.
在把你儿子送到安全的地方前 我们不会行动
We won't do anything till we've got your son somewhere safe.
你有想法吗
Any ideas?
查普尔格罗夫监狱
Chapel Grove.
这应该没问题
That could be possible, yeah.
不过可能需要几天时间
Might take a couple of days, though.
我跟他说我要考虑几天
I told him I'd take a few days to think about it.
很好 我们会把大卫转到查普尔格罗夫监狱
Good. We'll move David to Chapel Grove
然后安顿好他
and then we'll sort him out.
谢谢 狱长
Thanks, guv.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 轮到我了
Excuse me, mate. It's my turn.
宝贝 你过得怎么样
All right, babe, how's it going?
你插队了
You took my turn, mate.
滚开
Piss off.
什么 不不 我不是说你
What? No, no, no, not you.
有个讨厌鬼在说电♥话♥的事
Some pain-in-the-arse here going on about the phone.
你插队了
You've took my turn, mate.
你去黛比家了吗
Did you go your Debbie's? Yeah?
是吗
Yeah?
没事 我好着呢
Nah. I'm all good.
你知道的 继续说吧
You know me. So go on.
那你什么时候来看我们 宝贝
When are you going to come and see us, then, babe?
抱歉 能让我打个电♥话♥吗
I'm sorry, mate, but can I have the phone?
-滚开 -你插队了
- Piss off. - You took my turn.
我说了滚开 否则我打碎你的下巴
I said piss off, or I'll snap your jaw!
来啊
Go on.
好吧 抱歉 抱歉
All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
瘸子
Gimp.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
All right?
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
嗯
Yeah.
你介意我关门吗
Do you mind if I close this?
太吵了
The noise, like.
嗯
Yeah.
是哪个 你介意还是让我关上
What, yeah, you mind or, yeah, close it?
关吧
Close it.
没糖了
No sugar.
没有吗
No?
之前还有半袋 现在没了
There was half a bag, and now it's gone.
我不知道
No idea, mate.