…我在这里甚至连三天无法呆下去
..I couldn't do three days here.
这地方是狗屎
It's shit.
每个人都愁眉苦脸
And everyone's always sad.
所以我不会回来了
So I won't be coming back.
我不要再蹲监狱了
I won't be going to any nick.
干得好 小伙子
Well done, lad.
你好吗 科布登?
How are you, Cobden?
我很好 典狱长 是 啊
I'm fine, Governor. Yeah.
玛丽·路易斯告诉我你做得很好
Marie-Louise tells me you've been doing great work
和孩子们在一起 嗯 你知道的
with the kids. Well, you know...
我们一直在谈
We've been talking.
下个月有一个犯罪与惩罚的会议
There's a crime and punishment conference next month.
他们想要一个囚犯在会上发言
They want a prisoner to speak.
我想到了你
I thought of you.
说什么?
Speak about what?
你的罪行 你在这里的时光
Your crime. Your time here.
你将无人押送
You'll be unescorted.
玛丽·路易斯非常信任你
Marie-Louisehas the utmost trust in you.
一个会议?是 啊
A conference? Yeah.
那么 会有很多人了?
Lot of people, then?
一百人左右
A hundred or so.
在这里的几个人面前说话我都很勉强
I can barely talk to a handful of people in here,
更别提在一百人面前了 所以
never mind in front of a hundred, so...
我想你有必要去
I think you need to.
你说过你欠我一次的
You did say you owed me one.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我想是的
I think it is.
它在哪里?克鲁
Where is it? Crewe.
我怎么去那里?
How would I get there?
先坐出租车 再乘火车
Taxi and train.
我一个人?
On my own?
是 啊
Yeah.
好啊我会 呃 是的 我会的
OK. I'll, er... Yeah, I'll do it.
好啊我会安排的
OK. I'll make the arrangements.
我听说你今天要出去
I hear you're getting out for the day.
犯罪与惩罚会议?
Crime and punishment conference, eh?
是 啊
Yeah.
单独一人? 没有押送?
Alone? No kangas?
是 啊
Yeah.
他清了清嗓子
HE CLEARS HIS THROAT
在回来的路上 我想让你给我打个电♥话♥
On the way back, I want youto call in somewhere for me.
为什么?他们会在你外套的衬里上缝点东西
Why? They'll sew something into the lining of your coat.
你回到这里后 把它放在底座里
You come back here,leave it in Prop.
这就是你要做的
That's all you've got to do.
会是什么…他们缝了什么?
What will it be...what they sew in?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know that.
我做不到
I can't do it.
什么?
What?
我做不到
I can't do it.
你是否欠我一个人情?
Do you or do you not owe me one?
我不是那种人
I'm not that kind of man.
我不能带着一车毒品走进去
I can't walk in here with a load of drugs on me.
我的膝盖会痛的 我会放弃比赛
My knees'll be knocking.I'll give the game away.
我不是你需要的人
I'm not the man you need.
你正是我需要的人
You're exactly the man I need.
老师 一双漂亮的鞋子
A teacher. A goody two-shoes.
谁会怀疑你?
Who'd suspect you?
不
No.
请请
Please. Please...
请向我要些东西 别的
Please ask me for something else. Anything else.
我知道我欠你一个人情 但是
I know I owe you one, but...
我会偿还的 但请不要让我这么做
..I'll repay it, but please,please don't ask me to do this.
淡水河谷路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
淡水河谷路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
在旧桥的旁边 这边 对吗?
It's beside the old bridge.This side. Right?
正确的
Right.
你让司机等一下
You ask the driver to wait.
你只需要五分钟
You'll only be five minutes.
正确的
Right.
你要穿什么?西装
What'll you be wearing? A suit.
好
Good.
再说一遍地址是什么?
What's the address again?
淡水河谷路21号♥
21 Vale Road.
好
Good.
根据本临时许可证的条款
Under the terms of this release on temporary licence,
你必须戒酒或戒毒
you must refrain from alcoholor drugs.
你不能和你认识的任何人交往
You must not associate with anyone you know
有犯罪记录者具有犯罪意图
to have a criminal recordor to be of criminal intent.
你将得到旅行证
You will be givena travel warrant
你可以在车站换一张火车票
which you will exchange at the station for a rail ticket.
您将获得25英镑现金购买♥♥基本物品
You will be given £25 in cash for essential purchases.
这些购买♥♥需要收据
Receipts will be required for these purchases.
你必须在晚上7:30之前回到这里
You have to be back here by 7.30pm.
如果到时候你还没回来 你会被分类的
If you're not back here by that time, you will be classed
作为非法的 可以逮捕和处罚
as unlawfully at large and liable to arrest and penalty.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
不
No.
请帮我在那里签名
Just sign there for me.
我叫马克·科布登
My name is Mark Cobden.
我是一名学校老师
And I was a school teacher.
我一直是个酒鬼
I was always a drinker.
我总是把酒放在第一位
I always put booze first.
我把它放在我妻子和儿子 还有
I put it before my wife, my son,
我工作的前面 一切的前面
my job, everything.
但是 2017年10月14日
But then, on 14th October 2017...
…一切都变了
..that all changed.
他呼出呼气
HE EXHALESOoh.
香农 能再给我一杯吗?
Can I have another,please, Shannon?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
干杯
Cheers.
钥匙嘎嘎作响
KEYS RATTLE
处理重击
HANDLE THUDS
锁的沉闷声
LOCK CLUNKS
他呻♥吟♥着
HE GROANS
雨刷刷动
WIPERS THRUM
轮胎发出刺耳的声音
TYRES SCREECH
我♥操♥!
THUDOh!
哦
Oh.
自行车车轮咔哒声
BICYCLE WHEEL CLICKS
他呼吸急促
HE BREATHES HEAVILY
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
呃 部门会议
Er, departmental meeting.
再一次?是 啊 我知道
Again? Yeah. I know.
好吧 儿子?嗨 爸爸
All right, son? Hi, Dad.
我来接手好吗?
Shall I take over?
不 完成了 不过你明天要做饭
No. It's done. You're cooking tomorrow, though.
嗯?好的
Huh? Right.
学校怎么样?好吧
How was school? All right.
你打算干什么?不多
What did you get up to? Not much.
你做完作业了吗?
You finished your homework?
是 啊
Yeah.
我上楼去 好的
I'm going upstairs. Right.
发生了什么?
What's wrong?
楼上的门关上了
DOOR CLOSES UPSTAIRS
我刚杀了人
I just killed someone.
什么?我刚杀了人
What? I just killed someone.
骑自行车的人
A cyclist.
我开车撞上了他
I drove into him.
哪里
Where?