他就不会有原来过得那么舒适了
He won't be as comfy as he could've been.
也没那么安全了吗
Or as safe?
有可能
Maybe.
那你们让他过得舒适 安全
All right, so you make him comfortable, you make him safe,
我要做些什么来回报你们
what do I do in return?
我们会告诉你的
We'll let you know about that.
好吧 给我几天时间好好想想
All right. Give me a few days to think it over.
当然可以 老大
Course, boss.
老大 老大
Boss! Boss!
我两周前申请更换牢房♥
Hey, I put an app in two weeks ago for a change of wing,
现在还没收到消息
and I haven't heard nothing yet.
-怎么回事 -两周不算什么
- What's happening? - Two weeks is nothing.
这话是什么意思 你在说什么
What do you mean, two weeks is nothing? What are you on about?
身边都是疯子时两周够漫长的了
It is when you're surrounded by nutters.
欢迎来到克雷格莫尔监狱
-喂 -亲爱的
- Hi. - All right, love.
你今晚得取消和莫琳见面
You're going to have to cancel Maureen tonight.
-为什么 -我们需要谈谈
- Why? - We need to talk.
-谈什么 -我们的大卫
- What about? - Our David.
那所监狱差不多有两百英里远 他们怎么知道的
That prison's nearly 200 miles away - how could they know?
狱警
Staff.
你说狱警是什么意思
What do you mean, staff?
他们知道我们明天要去探监 所以
Well, they knew we're visiting tomorrow, so...
一定是狱警泄漏的
Staff - it's got to be.
你确定这是威胁吗
Are you sure it was a threat?
这就是威胁
It was a threat.
他说会好好照顾他 只要我乖乖合作
He said he'd be well looked after if I...play ball.
如果我不合作 那么
If I don't play ball, then...
他就会受到伤害
...he'll get hurt.
合作干什么
And what does playing ball entail?
埃里克 合作干什么
Eric, what does playing ball entail?
-我不知道 -我们该怎么办
- I don't know. - Well, what are we going to do?
明早跟大卫谈谈
Speak to our David in the morning.
希望你烂在监狱 下地狱永受煎熬 死醉鬼
May you rot in prison and burn in hell, you drunken bastard!
希望你烂在监狱 下地狱永受煎熬 死醉鬼
May you rot in prison and burn in hell, you drunken bastard!
他比你美好太多了
He was twice the man that you are.
你个死醉鬼
You drunken bastard!
死醉鬼 他比你美好太多了
Drunken bastard. Twice the man that you are.
你连他一个脚指头都比不上
Ten times the man that you are.
怎么样啊
What's happening?
-你有糖吗 -不知道 我不...
- You got any sugar? - Er, don't know. I don't...
-我不吃糖 -这有一些
- I don't use it. - Here's some.
-那是伯纳德的 -伯纳德不会介意的
- It's Bernard's, that. - Bernard won't mind.
-你认识他吗 -对
- Er, you know him? - Yeah.
-不好意思 -怎么了
- Excuse me. - What?
你该先问问伯纳德
You should ask Bernard first.
-问伯纳德吗 -是的
- Ask Bernard? - Yeah.
-问那个疯子吗 -是的
- Ask that mad bastard, yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
我们警告过你了
I tell you what, mate, your card's marked.
别挡路 老头
Go on, do one, Grandad.
来 给我
Go on, give it here.
这就是叛徒的下场
This is what we do to a grass!
-跑 快跑 -该死
- Go! Go! Go! - Fucking hell!
都回牢房♥去
Back in your cell!
我的天啊
Fuck's sake.
天啊
Oh, God!
快点
Fucking hurry up, then!
天啊
Oh, God!
快点 快点啊
Fucking hurry up! Hurry up!
好了
OK, mate.
请站到一边
Just to the side, please.
举起双臂
Arms up.
你好吗 妈
All right, Mum?
-你还好吗 -怎么样 孩子
- Are you all right? - All right, lad?
-你想来点巧克力棒吗 -好啊 谢谢
- Do you want some Mars bars? - Please.
嗯
Yeah?
天啊 你瘦了好多
Gosh, you've lost weight.
-有吗 -是的
- Have I? - Yeah.
我吃得还不错
I'm eating all right.
就是不够 我们不怎么走动 成天无所事事
Never enough, like. We don't do much, just laze round all day.
大家都还好吗
How is everyone?
挺好的
Yeah, good.
你呢
You?
我也挺好 妈妈很想你 但我没事
Good. Missing you, son, but I'm all right.
爸呢
Dad?
你♥爸♥就那样儿
Huh, your dad's your dad.
你还是不给他熨衬衫吗
You still not doing his shirts?
他休想
He's got no chance.
-给你 -这是我的衬衫吗
- Here you are. - That my shirt?
对
Yeah.
我们遇到了麻烦 儿子
We've got a problem, son.
什么麻烦
Yeah?
你跟谁说过我的职业吗 儿子
You told anyone what I do, son?
没有
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
我为什么要告诉别人你是狱警
Why would I tell anyone you're a screw?
这对我在这里有什么好处
What good's that going to do me in here?
我监狱里的犯人知道你在这里
Well, the lads in my nick know that you're in here.
怎么会
How?
我不知道
Don't know.
但他们说会好好照顾你
They said you'd be well looked after, though.
只要我帮他们一个忙作为回报
Only I might have to do them a favour in return.
该死的
Shit.
是的
Yeah.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
保证你的安全
Keep you safe.
怎么保证
How?
-易受攻击犯牢房♥ -不行
- VP wing. - No!
这是唯一的办法
Well, it's the only way.
我不能让整个监狱的人
I'm not having the entire prison
认为我是亵童犯或者叛徒 爸 绝对不能
thinking I'm a nonce or a grass, Dad. No way.
他们不全都是亵童犯或者叛徒
They're not all nonces and grasses.
不行 反正这么做也没用
No way! It won't work anyway.
他们会找个亵童犯来杀我 你很清楚
They'd just get some nonce to slash me - you know that.
-那我们就得让你消失 -什么意思
- We'll have to have you ghosted, then. - What's ghosted?
-转移去另一所监狱 -我刚习惯这里
- Moved to another prison. - I'm just getting used to this one.
我们别无选择 儿子
Well, that's the only choice, son. All right?
你不能单独监禁三年
You can't do three years on seg --
不是去易受攻击犯牢房♥就是消失
it's VP wing or ghosted.
我愿意冒险
Take me chances as I am.
绝对不行 我不会让你这么做
No, you won't. I'm not letting you do that.
去易受攻击犯牢房♥或消失
VP or ghosted.
消失
Ghosted.
很好
Good.
我明天一早去跟我的狱长说
I'll talk to my governor in the morning.
她会和这里的领导沟通
She'll speak to the boss here
我们会让你在几天内转狱
and we'll have you moved in a few days.
会没事的
It will be all right.
我保证
I promise.
你觉得他瘦了吗
Do you think he's lost weight?
-不 -我觉得有
- No. - I do.
你记得的是他还在家的时候
You remember him from when he was at home.
他候审期间瘦了很多
He lost most of that weight on remand.
他没事的
He's fine.
监狱真是可怕的地方
Horrible places, prisons.
-如果你决定不了... -芝士 谢谢
- If you can't make up your mind... - Cheese, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我要蛋糕
Yeah, I'll have a cake. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这个归我了 -你在干什么
- I'll have that. - Whoa, what are you doing?
规矩点