序列号♥80462
serial number 80462.
好啊好了 伙计
OK. There we go, mate. Ta.
好啊
OK.
帮我进来
Step into here for me.
脱衣搜查
Strip search, please.
出来 为什么?
Out. Why?
监狱巡检 监狱巡检?
Cell spin. Cell spin?
是 啊为什么?
Yeah. Why?
情报 什么情报?
Intel. Intel about what?
请出去
Out, please.
请蹲下
Squat, please.
正确的 穿上裤子 穿好衣服
Right. Pants back on. Get dressed.
但是这里什么都没有 老板 这里什么都没有 外面什么都没有
There's nothing here, though, boss.There's nothing here, Out, please.
现在
Now.
你知道 你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time, you know.
好吧 我哪儿也不去
All right, I'm not going nowhere.
我今天要和你约会 好吗?是的 老板
I'm going to be your date for theday, all right? Yes, boss.
葬礼是情绪化的 事情会变得激烈
Funerals can be emotional.Things get heated.
所以 如果任何时候我觉得受到你的威胁
So, if any timeI feel threatened by you,
你的家人或朋友
your family or your friends,
然后我们上车 直接回到这里
then we'll get in that car andwe'll come straight back here.
明白了吗?是的 老板
Is that understood? Yes, boss.
进去吧
In you go.
接待被囚禁的科登
Reception. Got prisoner Cobden,
这里是CEVC3944 检查吗?
CEVC 3944 here. Check?
好了 结束了吗?
Right, are we done?
你做完了吗?
Are you done, yeah?
那台电视机
That telly.
不 别把我扯到一边
Nah, don't be pulling me tellyapart.
收到
Copy that.
都可以释放了 好啊
All good for release. OK.
一切都好
All good. Ta.
发动机起动
ENGINE STARTS
嘟嘟
BEEPING
你的?是 啊
Yours? Yeah.
不是你狱友的?-不是 听着 他要参加他父亲的葬礼
Not your mate's? Nah. Listen, he's burying his dad.
这与他无关 是我 他对此一无所知
It's nowt to do with him. It's me. He knew nothing about it.
站在那里
Stand there.
呼叫272到接待处
BEEPCE272 to reception.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
发动机熄火
Engine off.
科布登?
Cobden?
是 啊
Yeah.
你哪儿也去不了了
You're going no where.
什么?
What?
他们刚在你的牢房♥里找到一部手♥机♥
They've just found a phone in your cell.
手♥机♥?是 啊
A phone? Yeah.
他告诉我他把它扔掉了
He told me he got rid of it.
哦 伙计!
Oh, mate!
什么?
What?
“他告诉我他把它扔掉了”
"He told me he got rid of it."
那么你是知道的了?
So you knew about it?
哦 好吧 我们现在要做什么?
Oh, well, what are we going to do now?
我们哪儿也不去
We're going nowhere.
我们必须让你回来
We'll have to get you back.
这可是我父亲的葬礼
It's me father's funeral.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
它在哪里?电视后面
Where was it? Back of the telly.
你告诉我你把它扔掉了
You told me you got rid of it.
注意你在说的话 好吗?
Watch what you're saying, will you?
他知道
He knows.
怎么用?
How?
因为我告诉过他
Cos I told him.
为什么?
Why?
因为我是个白♥痴♥
Cos I'm an idiot.
你告诉我你把它扔掉了
You told me you got rid of it.
我撒谎了
Well, I lied.
那么那天晚上它就在这里?
So it was here that night?
我需要打电♥话♥问我爸爸病情的那天晚上?
That night I needed to phone about my dad?
是 啊
Yeah.
你说不是
And you said it wasn't.
是 啊
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
如果你用了手♥机♥ 我会有麻烦的
Well, if you'd have used it,I'd be in trouble.
呵呵
Huh.
会使我成为一个混♥蛋♥ 不是吗?
Makes me a total knob, don't it?
是 啊 为了毒品而卖♥♥了母亲的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Total knob who'd sell his mother for drugs.
是 啊
Yeah.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
他们让我俩分开住了
They're splitting us up.
这边走 小伙子
This way, son.
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
脚步声渐近
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
马克
Mark.
应该有人打电♥话♥
Someone should phone
让他们知道你不会出席葬礼
and let them know you won't be at the funeral.
我应该那样做吗?
Should I do that?
请
Please.
我可以从他们那里了解葬礼流程
I could get the order of service from them
我们可以在教堂里跟着流程做
and we could follow it in the chapel.
做我们自己的小弥撒
Have our own little Mass.
你愿意吗?
Would you like that?
他们你同意这样做吗?
Are you allowed to do that?
我可以做你需要我做的事
I can do what you need me to do.
好啊
OK.
那是你的致辞吗?
Is that your speech?
是 啊
Yeah.
我要发电子邮件给他们吗?
Shall I email it to them?
请
Please.
锁的叮当声
LOCK CLANGS
那么 你♥爸♥爸的遗体大概会在这个时候到达那里
So, your dad will be getting there round about now.
对
Yes.
你妈妈跟在后面
Your mum following.
谁会和她在一起?
Who'll be with her?
我妻子艾丽西亚
My wife Alicia.
我儿子汤姆
My son Tom.
我的阿姨琼
My Aunt Joan.
非常感谢
Thank you.
呃 会有其他的车 但我不知道谁会在里面
Er, there'll be other cars, butI don't know who'll be in them.
我爸爸比他的兄弟姐妹活得长
My dad outlived his siblings,
但他们都有孩子
but they all had kids,
所以他们都会在那里 还有他们的孩子
so they'll all be there,and their kids.
他们会 他们都会在那里
They'll... They'll all be there.
达根神父会把圣水洒在棺材上
Father Duggan will sprinkle the coffin with holy water.
因为这圣水 我们想起约翰的洗礼
With this water,we call to mind John's baptism.
当基♥督♥为我们跨过死亡的深渊
As Christ went through the deep waters of death for us,
愿他使约翰完全复活
so may he bring John to the fullness of resurrection
重获蒙救赎的新生
and life with all the redeemed.
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
让我们承认我们的罪
Let us acknowledge our sins,
以便准备好虔诚地
that we may prepare ourselves
举♥行♥圣祭
to celebrate the sacred mysteries.
一起:我向全能的上帝忏悔
TOGETHER:I confess to almighty God...
…还有你 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
..and to you,my brothers and sisters,
我犯了大罪
that I have greatly sinned...
…包括我的思想和言语
..in my thoughts and in my words,
我所做的一切
in what I have done
由于我的过错…
and in what I have failed to do...
…而没能做到的事情
..through my fault,