剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
你该对此采取点措施
You should do something about that.
实干总比看着爽
It's better to do than watch.
奥格
Augie?
我是奥格 你知道该做什么
Hey, it's Augie. You know what to do.
你在哪 我要问你个事
Where the fuck are you? I need to ask you something.
回来后给我打电♥话♥
Just call me when you're back.
卡莉
Cal?
你在家吗
You home?
-抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 -我现在不方便说话
- Sorry. Did I wake you? - I can't talk right now.
我身上还有印痕
I've still got marks.
我很抱歉伤到了你
Look, I'm sorry if I hurt you.
但我得走了
But I gotta go.
拜托 卡莉
Come on. Cal.
我该离开奥弗林湾
I should leave the Bay.
别
Don't.
那留下吗
And stay?
为了什么
For what?
我会照顾你
I'll look after you.
我搬过来时完全不知道会遇到什么
I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I moved here.
这到底是什么地方
What is this fucking place?
夫人
Madam.
你相信预言吗
Do you believe in prophecies?
是的
Yes.
更确切地说 在我的家乡
That is to say, where I came from,
那里有个人声称
there was someone who claimed
她可以看到未来的事
that she could see things that were to come.
她的幻象 成真了吗
And her visions, were they true?
是的
Yes.
不过不太确定是全部真♥相♥
But it was rarely clear if they were showing the whole truth
还是只是一部分
or just a part of it.
最后 他们没有救我的族人
And in the end, they didn't save my people.
我爱我的族人
I love my people.
走吧
Leave me.
-夫人 -哈沙姆
- Madam. - Hasham.
那就是我在找的
It's the one I have been searching for.
我需要做什么才能得到它
What do I need to get this?
-迪伦 -夫人
- Dylan. - Madam.
走开
Go.
留下
Stay.
走开
Go.
我
I, um...
-我还没完事 -她完了
- I hadn't finished. - She had.
我要再处理一批货
I want another shipment processed.
这么快
Already?
-为什么 -因为我想
- Why? - Because I want it processed.
安德莉尔 听着
Adrielle, listen.
如果我们有太多货
If we have too many shipments,
走私者会开始喜欢上钱的
the smugglers will start enjoying the money.
然后他们会变得贪婪 犯下危险错误
And then, they'll get greedy and make dangerous mistakes.
你很聪明
You're smart.
不过还是去处理吧
But do it anyway.
通知走私者
Tell the smugglers.
奥格
Aug.
你有没有想过 我们能否在没有潮间人的情况下
Have you ever thought about whether we could do business
做生意
without the Tidelanders?
-是兄弟们让你来的吗 -不 就我自己
- Did the boys put you up to this? - No, it's just me.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
是谁把曼尼钉死在十字架上 挖出了他的眼睛
Who crucified Maney and pulled his eyes out?
-我们知道是谁 但不知道原因 -兄弟们不关心原因
- We know who. We don't know why. - The boys don't care why.
他们应该关心 有人想掺一脚
Well, they should. Someone's trying to muscle in here.
但兄弟们不信
But the boys don't believe that.
他们知道潮间人是凶手
They know Tidelanders are the killers.
200年来 多亏了潮间人
Tidelanders are the ones
这个小镇才没有灭亡
who've kept this town alive the last 200 years.
你对此怎么看
And where do you stand on this?
科尔顿
Colton.
奥格
Augie.
晚点再谈
I'll talk to you later.
-你怎么进来的 -你肯定是没关门
- How'd you get in here? - You must've left the gate open.
安德莉尔知道你在这儿吗
Does Adrielle know you're here?
你担心我吗
Are you worried for me?
你想要什么 维奥尔卡
What do you want, Violca?
我只想来看看你是否开心
I just wanted to know if you were happy.
开心极了 我的生活是啤酒和冰淇淋
Ecstatic. My life is beer and ice cream.
头颅和鲜血
Heads and blood.
守望滩里有些人不太满意
There are a few of us at L'Attente who aren't happy
安德莉尔的行事方式
with the way Adrielle is running things.
所以当你承认你不开心的时候
So when you admit you're not happy,
你知道你可以找谁谈话
you know you'll have a friend to talk to.
谢谢邀请我 夫人
Thank you for inviting me, madam.
我担心我们对很多事的意见不一
I worry that we disagree about the world at large.
我们不能意见不一
We can't afford to disagree.
那或许你可以告诉我们
Then maybe you can tell us.
我们为什么这么急着要更多的钱
Why do we need more money so soon?
有一天 你也许会成为女王
One day, you may be a queen,
然后你就会明白你的族人
and then you will understand that your people
他们不总是能懂忠言逆耳的道理
are not always ready to hear what's good for them.
在那之前 我说什么 你做什么
Until then, do as you're told.
下去 拿两个桶上来
Go down, get two of the barrels.
迪伦也下去吗
Is Dylan coming, too?
不是他 是我
No. I am.
我在水下等你 夫人
I'll see you down there, madam.
如果她上来我没上来 杀了她
If she comes up without me, kill her.
等一下 安德莉尔
Wait, Adrielle.
等等 不要
Wait, no!
操
Fuck!
快上来啊
Come on!
安德莉尔呢
Where's Adrielle?
拿到了
It's done.
夫人呢
Where's the madam?
她一会就上来 拉我上去
She's coming. Help me up.
你到底要不要拉我上去啊
Are you gonna help me up or what?
操
Fuck!
-快点啊 人呢 - 你要干什么
- Come on. - What are you doing?
你要怎样啊
What are you doing?
-人呢人呢 快点啊 -不要
- Come on, come on. - No.
-比尔在哪 -我怎么知道
- Where's Bill? - Fuck knows.
潮间人
Tidelanders.
维奥尔卡·若斯想要什么
What did Violca Roux want?
我猜她只是想知道真正渔夫的"家伙"有多大
I guess she was curious just how big a real fisherman's rod is.
你上了她吗
So, you fucked her?
没 我不知道她想要什么
Nah, I don't know what she wanted.
不说这个了 我们这个月要赚翻啦
Anyway, we are about to enjoy a very lucrative month.
去拿钱
Get the money.
稀客啊 夫人
Unusual to see you out here, madam.
这个时间适合做不寻常的事
I think this is a time for unusual things.
你妹妹在哪
Where's your sister?
关你什么事
Why do you care?
-为什么这么快又要发货 -你不爽吗
- Why so soon after the last shipment? - Are you complaining?
我们可以都多赚点外快
We could all do with the extra business.
这只有一半
That's half.
什么
What?
钱只付了一半
That cash is only half.
那批货的价格是你付的两倍
That shipment costs double this.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
Are you fucking serious?
之前一直这么多钱啊
That's the usual amount.
我 我没法跟毒贩子要双倍的钱
I-I can't hit my dealer up for double.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
我以为我们之间有信任
I thought we trusted each other.
我以为我们达成了协议
I thought we had a deal.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表