剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
saying that he was looking for a friendly cop
帮忙平稳地打入奥弗林湾这个市场
to help smoothly transition into the Bay.
所以你被他收买♥♥了吗
So you're on his payroll?
拜托 你不至于这么不了解我 奥格
Come on, you know me better than that, Augie.
我跟你一样 生存能力强大
I'm a survivor, just like you.
在杀戮结束前 我不会轻易站边
I don't take sides until the killing is over.
但问题在于 我了解你
But the thing is... I know you.
我信任你
I trust you.
只要你能除掉斯托林
So you get rid of Stolin...
我们还可以跟往常一样合作
and then it's business as usual.
这是扎克·曼尼的手♥机♥
Zach Maney's phone.
你想要我拿它干什么
What do you want me to do with it?
我想知道扎克之前跟谁交谈过
I wanna know who Zach was talking to.
好吧 但要是让斯托林知道了...
All right, but if Stolin finds out--
继续看
Just-- just keep watching.
真美啊
Beautiful.
我们能成交了吗
So do we have a deal?
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我们走
Idemo.
你们把他怎么了
What the hell have you done with him?
别担心 他没死 至少现在还没死
Don't worry. He's not dead. At least not yet.
怎么回事 各位
What's going on, fellas?
管理层发生了变动 奥格出局了
There's been a change of management. Augie's out.
我们向来跟你都没有过节 保罗
We've never had a problem with you, Paul.
我们希望继续保持如此
We'd like to keep it that way.
但你的这个手下 他喜欢卡莉·麦克蒂尔
But this boy of yours, he's got a thing for Cal McTeer,
那对我们来说是个麻烦
and that's not gonna work for us.
我们需要知道 你是否会支持我们
We need to know if you've got our back.
好吧 卡莉在哪儿
All right, where is Cal?
她不再是个问题了
She won't be a problem anymore.
奥格呢 他死了吗
And Augie? Is he dead?
还没有 但我们在找他
Not yet, but we're looking for him.
我们之前觉得他可能会来找你
We thought he might pay you a visit.
试图说服你站在他那边
You know, try and get you on his side.
老实说
Well, to be honest,
我觉得他从未来过这里 不过
I don't think he's ever set foot in here before, but...
如果你们想搜搜看 我也没意见
feel free to take a look around if you like.
你们可以从厕所开始
You can start in the toilet.
如果你看到他 告诉我们一声
If you do see him, let us know.
那是给我和小警员准备的
Well, it's for me and the constable.
我们的惯例
Our usual.
等他醒来时喝
When he comes to.
安德莉尔割开我儿子的喉咙时 他恐惧吗
Was my son scared when Adrielle cut his throat?
你也将体会恐惧的滋味
You're gonna be scared.
就跟他当时一样
Just like he was.
我一直都想杀一个潮间人
You know, I have always wanted to kill a fucking Tidelander.
快醒醒 柯瑞
Hey. Hey, Corey.
卡莉在哪儿
Where's Cal?
什么
What?
卡莉在哪儿 快告诉我
Where is she? Where's Cal?
她在合作社 他们要杀了她
She's at the co-op. They're gonna kill her!
奥格 等等我
Augie, wait!
你哪里都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
有意思
Intriguing.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
有点信心吧
Have some faith.
别 不要带枪
No. No guns.
我一直都很期待跟你见面
I have been looking forward to meeting you,
斯托林先生
Mr. Stolin.
我也很期待
I have been looking forward to it as well.
你也在找奥格吗
You looking for Augie, too?
卡莉呢
Cal?
-我本该把她带回来的 -她不在守望滩吗
- I'm supposed to take her back. - She's not at L'Attente?
别跟我说她已经厌倦你那套潮间人的屁话了
Don't tell me she's sick of your Tidelander bullshit already.
-情况已经改变了 -安德莉尔是不会变的
- Things have changed there. - Adrielle wouldn't change.
她召唤出了一个海妖
She called a siren.
怎么做到的
How?
-她杀死了一个人 -那你还想把卡莉带回去
- She killed a man. - And you want to take Cal back?
那是安德莉尔的要求
It's what Adrielle wants.
如果你对卡莉还有一点感情
If you have any feelings for Cal,
你就要让她离那个地方远远的
you'll keep her away from that place.
你应该最清楚安德莉尔能做出什么事
You of all people know what Adrielle is capable of.
最后一颗幸运子弹
Lucky last.
你个该死的怪物
You fucking monster.
-很美 不是吗 -是的 没错
- Beautiful, aren't they? -Yes, they are.
像天使一样
Angelic.
你到这里来究竟所为何事 斯托林先生
Why are you here, Mr. Stolin?
你已经拥有数不尽的钱财了
You already have all the money you could ever want.
为什么这地方对你那么重要
Why is this place so important to you?
我小的时候
When I was a kid,
我妈常跟我说水妖鲁萨尔卡的故事
my mother used to tell me the story of rusalka,
美丽的水中妖女
the beautiful water nymphs
在我们国家的江河湖泊里兴风作浪
that haunt the rivers and lakes of my country.
或许你也听说过她们
Perhaps you've heard of them.
那些女妖是因为被上帝诅咒了
The maidens were cursed by God,
她们只能永生永世被困在水下
and they spent eternity beneath the waters,
唱着甜美的歌♥谣 引诱男人赴死
singing their sweet songs and luring men to their deaths.
我一直以为我妈说的故事只是个童话
I always thought my mother's story was a fairy tale
为了吓唬我们 让我们不要去危险的水域
to scare us away from dangerous waters.
现在我知道那不仅仅是个故事
Now I know it wasn't just a story.
我看过你的真实面目
I have seen what you are.
我想知道
And I wonder,
你也被上帝诅咒了吗
are you, too, cursed by God?
你觉得我像是被诅咒了吗
Do I look cursed to you?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想了解你
I want to know you.
你拿什么作为回报
And in return?
你开价吧
Name your price.
韦尔奇
Welch?
韦尔奇 你在吗
Welch, you here?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
-是你把她放进去的吗 -不 不是我
- Did you put her in there? - No, I didn't.
我不知道这是怎么回事 我发现她时就已经是这样了
I don't know how this happened. I just found her like this.
快把她弄出来
Get her out of there.
立刻 迪伦
Fucking now, Dylan!
就是这样 吐出来就好了
That's it, just get it out.
没事了 没事了 卡莉
It's okay, it's okay. It's okay, Callie.
呼吸
Just breathe.
对不起 我应该在你身边保护你的
I'm sorry. I should've been here for you.
你说得对 安德莉尔不是你的女王
You're right, Adrielle is not your queen.
离守望滩远一点
Stay away from L'Attente.
你不属于那里 那里会改变你
You don't belong there. It will change you.
科尔顿
Colton.
科尔顿怎么了
What about Colton?
奥格
Augie.
安德莉尔吗
Adrielle?
她割开了他的喉咙
She slit his throat.
但是是我将他带到她面前的
But I took him to her.
我当时不知道 我不知道她会杀了他
I didn't know. I didn't know that she was gonna kill him.
对不起 奥格
I'm-- I'm sorry, Augie.
那格雷森是被谁杀的
And Grayson, who killed him?
是我♥干♥的
I did that.
我淹死了他
I drowned him.
并且
And...
我很喜欢那种感觉
I liked it.
你要离开了吗
You're leaving?
-劳拉 -不 我坚持不下去了
- Laura. - No, I can't do this anymore.
我无法继续留在这了
I can't stay here.
-我很害怕 -亲爱的
- I'm scared. -Tsk, sweetheart.
在你离开前 我想给你看些东西
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表