剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
Fuck, Mom.
-卡莉为什么去了守望滩 -我不知道
- Why is Cal over in L'Attente? - I have no idea.
奥格
Augie.
-所以你没钱 -我也在努力赚 我...
- So, no money? - I'm doing the best I can. I--
早上好 卡莉欧碧
Good morning, Calliope.
你是什么人 皇室吗
So, what are you? Royalty?
不 我只是当了一群孤儿的母亲罢了
No, I'm just a mother to those without mothers.
你是怎么发现自己身份的 有人告诉你了吗
How did you find out about yourself? Did someone tell you?
我发现了一些老照片
I found some old photos.
比尔·森特尔 他太粗心了
Bill Sentelle. He is careless.
对 有一张是你的照片
Yeah. But one was of you.
我很想知道你用什么护肤品
I'd love to know what moisturizer you use.
你不需要
You'll never need it.
为什么 你很老吗
Why? How old are you?
够老了
Old enough.
所以我们一直在努力
Which is why we try not to
不在世界上留下太多痕迹
leave too big a trace of ourselves in the world.
隐私很重要
Privacy's important.
所以这些照片 希望你能拿来给我
So those photos, I'd be grateful if you brought them to me.
是我父亲的照片
They belonged to my dad.
帕特
Pat.
看来我需要重新思考一切
Guess I need to start rethinking all of that.
很辛苦吧 但你现在知道了
It must be hard. But now you know.
如果你想要答案 我带你去看点东西
If it's answers you want, there's something you need to see.
L35-R7-L48-R19-L04-R26
你知道你父亲是谁吗
Do you know who your father was?
曾经好奇过
I was curious.
我找到了一个年轻的海军中尉
I found the records of a young naval lieutenant
被派往一艘违法船只的记录
assigned to a convict vessel.
我出现的那年他消失了
He went missing the year I arrived.
不重要了 他提供了需要的东西
Doesn't matter. He provided what was needed.
那你的口音呢
And your accent?
抚养我长大的女人有口音
The woman who raised me spoke with one.
她在哪里
And where is she?
我们现在正要去看
We're going to see now.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
触碰大地
Touch the ground.
触碰大地
Touch the ground.
-你当时在现场吗 -我当时是个孩子
- You were here? - I was a child.
也许比你之前
Maybe a little younger than you were
进监狱时还要小
when your world was turned upside down.
这是每个大洲都会有的传说...
It's an old story every continent knows...
男人们趁着暗夜出动
of men coming in the dark before dawn.
把他们憎恨 惧怕的人围起来
Herding up the people they hate, they fear,
然后全部杀掉
and killing them all.
你活了下来
You lived.
活了三个人
Three of us did.
足以找到那些新生儿 把他们救回来
Enough to find the new babies and bring them back.
从此也学会了永不信任人类男人
And to learn never to trust human men.
等你准备好了再回来吧
Come back to us when you're ready.
我需要知道她什么时候回来
I need to know when she will return.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
-流血 -我不要
- Bleed. - I will not.
-流血 -你就是这样统治的吗
- Bleed! - Is this how you govern?
凭借变幻无常的幻象
Ruled by fickle visions?
我凭借的是目标 老婊♥子♥
Ruled by purpose, old whore.
恭喜 东西是你的了
下次再叙
Another time.
你认识他吗
You know him?
-你希望认识他吗 -看情况
- Do you wanna know him? - Depends.
他的指纹在系统里吗
Are his prints in the system?
他不在系统里
He's not in the system.
好 韦尔奇警员 带他去帕德斯托停尸房♥
All right. Constable Welch, take him up to the morgue at Padstow
登记为无名男尸
and file him as a John Doe.
我看到你运货出去了
I see your shipment went out.
又到发钱的时候了吗
Is it payday again?
还没有
Not yet.
你真应该自己买♥♥个打火机 兄弟
You really should buy your own fucking cigarette lighter, mate.
这次不是借火 是这个
It's not that, it's this.
我懂的 好消息和坏消息嘛
I know. Good news, bad news, right?
好消息是你上了老板的女朋友
Good you got to fuck your boss's girlfriend.
坏消息是万一被他发现
Bad when he finds out.
不行 暂时归我保管
No, I keep this for now.
-你到底想干什么 -多谢你主动问起
- What the fuck do you want? - I'm so pleased you asked.
-基博尔医生在吗 -晚点来
- Is Dr. Keeble in? - Uh, later today.
我去拿相机
I'll be back with the camera.
杰茜卡·博尔顿 用户名 密♥码♥
这就很可疑了 警官
That looks rather sly, Constable.
门没关 我们是来接朋友的
The shutter was open. We are just here to take our friend.
这具尸体是警方证物 请站在原地 先生
This body is state evidence. Stay where you are, sir!
建议你先别冲动
I think you should not be rash.
你知道是谁杀了他吗
So, do you know who killed him?
不
No.
你很不擅长撒谎 韦尔奇警官
You're a bad liar, Constable Welch.
没关系 开拓新领地时
It's okay. We always expect to
我们都会做好牺牲一两个的准备
lose a guy or two when we're taking over new ground.
-"我们"是谁 -我叫列夫·诺兰德
- Who's "We"? - My name is Lev Nuyland.
我为格雷戈里·斯托林工作
I work for a man named Gregori Stolin.
我们很快会再见面的 柯瑞
I'm sure we'll meet again soon, Corey.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
"我四处打听了 奥格
"I've asked around, Aug.
很多人有意向买♥♥
There's a lot of guys who want to buy,
但大家都拒绝了"
but they're all saying no."
他们都非常害怕斯托林
They're all shit-scared of Stolin.
他们甚至都不跟我说话
They're not even talking to me.
我们找不到其他买♥♥家的
We're not gonna find another buyer.
我觉得要变天了
I think it's the end of the era.
斯托林知道我们的事 我们没有退路
Stolin knows about us. There's no going back.
-兄弟们呢 -都在等
- And the lads? - They're waiting.
好
Okay.
科尔顿说得对
Colton's right.
斯托林不会让其他买♥♥家拿我们的货
Stolin won't let another buyer take our gear.
我觉得我们别无选择 只能跟他交易
I don't think we have any choice but to do a deal with him.
-明智的决定 奥格 -我也觉得
- That is a smart move, Aug. - Yeah, I think so, too.
因为等到斯托林带人来提货时
Because when Stolin and his men arrive for that deal,
我们要把他们一网打尽
we're gonna kill the lot of them.
我会把交易地点安排在海边
I'll organize the deal for somewhere near the water.
中国汤姆那次 他们有六七个人
We counted six, seven of them at China Tom's.
现在死了一个
One's already dead,
我会把卡莉欧碧的货舱腾出其余人的位置
so I'll get the Calliope's hold ready for the rest.
具体我会再通知
I'll let you all know.
我们得通知联邦警♥察♥
We have to call the federal police.
停尸房♥的尸体
The body at the morgue was
被格雷戈里·斯托林的手下带走了
taken by a guy who works for Gregori Stolin.
他六年来一直是联邦警♥察♥局的通缉犯
He's been on their most-wanted list for the past six years.
你再动我一下 我就举报你
You hit me again and I'll report you.
你再提一次联邦警♥察♥ 我就杀了你
You mention the Feds again... and I'll kill you.
不管是谁来做生意 都需要警♥察♥庇护
Whoever runs this place needs the cops on their side.
懂吗 我们只需要避免被误伤即可
Okay? You and I just have to avoid the crossfire.
如果潮间人
And if the Tidelanders find out
发现我们向联邦警♥察♥告密
that we've told the Feds anything,
他们会趁我们睡觉杀了我们
they'll slit our throats in our sleep.
你下午休息吧
Now, take the afternoon off.
放轻松 撸一管
Chill out. Jerk off.
别想联邦警♥察♥了
Just forget the Feds.
奥格
Augie?
奥格
Augie?
爸
Hi, Dad.
小淘气
Oi, Punk.
你不是有足球训练吗
Thought you had soccer.
取消了 教练生病了
Canceled. Coach is sick.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表