剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
Don't be nervous. No one can see us.
死人会守口如瓶
The dead keep their secrets.
比如杰瑞德·布特纳
Jared Butner is keeping his.
我们尽力了
Well, we tried.
但奥格比我们想的要厉害一些
But Augie is more resourceful than-- than we thought.
可你还是来了
And yet here you are.
为什么
Why is that?
听我说 斯托林先生
Look, Mr. Stolin...
奥弗林湾见证过许多死亡
there's been plenty of death around Orphelin Bay.
我和兄弟们 我们不想死
The boys and I, we don't wanna add to it,
我们只想继续现有的工作
we just want to keep doing our job.
我们想要稳定
We want stability.
我想要
I want it.
从事这样的生意 是很大的责任
It's a lot of responsibility running an operation like this.
-你有能力担当大任吗 -可以
- Can I count on you to step up? - Yes.
我觉得我们的合作会很顺利
I think it's gonna work out well.
我们都想要同样的结果
We both want the same thing...
但有一个障碍
but there is one obstacle.
我们得跟奥格告别
We just need to say goodbye to Augie.
罗莎
-安德莉尔知道你来这里吗 -不知道
- Adrielle know you're here? - No.
你对这个有什么了解
What can you tell me about this?
你以前见过
You've seen it before.
如果我说我不知道这是什么呢
What if I said I don't know what this is?
我会说你在撒谎
I'd say that you were lying.
我会说像你这样的年纪 这样的阅历
I'd say a man as old as you, who's traveled like you,
一定跟我一样有听过那些传说
has heard stories like I have.
我见过两块
I've seen two of these.
第一次是一百年前
The first time was a hundred years ago.
第二次是十年前
The second time was ten.
两次 我都失去了在乎的人
Both times, I lost people who I cared about.
而现在...
So now...
是第三块
makes three pieces.
幸运的是 我不在乎你
Fortunately, I don't care about you.
她有十几块这样的东西
She has dozens of these.
她用我们所有的积蓄 不断囤积这些东西
She's spending everything that we have and buying more.
因为不管这是什么 她要把它拼回来
Because whatever this is, she's putting it back together.
安德莉尔为了一块就杀了之前的女王
Adrielle killed the previous queen because of a single piece.
想象一下她会怎么对你
Imagine what she's gonna do to you.
是对我们 因为你也知道了
To us, now that you know.
安德莉尔杀的另一个人是谁
Who's the other that Adrielle killed?
跟我来
Come on.
-去哪里 快来
- Where? - Come.
那里
There.
我就是在那里被发现的
That's where I was found.
是安德莉尔发现你的 对不对
Adrielle found you, didn't she?
但你的亲生母亲
But your real mother...
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有
No.
但我每一天都在找她
But I looked every day for her.
我会游进水里 潜下去
I would swim, I would dive
不分昼夜 然后就会听到那些声音
day and night, and I would hear them.
我会呼喊
Shout at them.
哭喊着叫她
Cry for her.
你知道喊一个从不回应的母亲是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to cry for a mother who never comes?
-这里的其他人呢 -都和我一样
- And everyone here? - Has done the same.
但这里的人都没见过他们
But no one here has seen them,
安德莉尔也没有
not even Adrielle.
但我们还是抱着希望 等待着
Still... we hope and we wait.
每个绳结都代表一次交易
Each knot represents a shipment.
这是今年的出货数
So this is this year's deliveries.
这是去年的
And last year's.
这是前些年的
And the years before.
每次交货 你能拿多少
So how much do you get, given every delivery?
五百左右吧
Five hundred, give or take.
对 我们都一样
So, what we all get.
你觉得安德莉尔会留多少呢
And how much does Adrielle keep, you think?
每一次交易之后
For each of these?
每一个绳结
Each and every knot.
五千
Five thousand?
一万
Ten thousand?
钱都去了哪里
Where does it all go?
反正没给我们
Not to us.
我们自己买♥♥手♥机♥ 买♥♥食物 买♥♥车和船
We pay for our own phones, our own food, our own cars and boats.
掏钱贿赂
Bribes.
镇子里的人都是走私者收买♥♥的
The smugglers pay off everyone in town.
安德莉尔不会希望我们这样说话
Adrielle would not like to hear us talking like this.
你说得对
No, you're right.
她一定会生气
She would be furious.
也许...
And maybe...
也许正因如此 她不适合当我们的领袖
Maybe that's why she's not the right one to lead us.
-夫人回来了吗 -还没有
- Is the madam back? - Not yet.
拉马尔
Um, Lamar.
怎么了
What is it?
告诉他
Tell him.
-有个走私者叫拉克斯特 -对 是父亲还是儿子
- There's a smuggler called Raxter. - Yes. The father or the son?
-儿子 -科尔顿 他怎么了
- The son. - Colton? What about him?
维奥尔卡
Violca.
她回来了
She's back.
她去了哪里
Where has she been?
谁在那里
Who's there?
她要来了
She's coming.
拉马尔
Lamar.
夫人
Madam.
我不确定你回来了
I wasn't sure you were home.
你来我的私人空间干什么
What are you doing in my private quarters?
我敲了门 没人应 于是就进来找你
I knocked, and no one answered. I entered to look for you.
什么事这么重要
And what is so important
你要未经邀请擅自进来
that you were compelled to come in uninvited?
科尔顿·拉克斯特
Colton Raxter.
-和谁 -维奥尔卡·若斯
- And who? - Violca Roux.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我喜欢你上一幅画
I liked your last drawing.
谢谢
Thank you.
能让我看看吗
Can I see?
是你 我 还有我们的母亲
That's you, and me, and our mother.
你 你以前见过吗
Ha-- have you ever seen one?
只在梦里见过
Only in dreams.
你身上是什么
And what's that on you?
是血 我会死
That's blood. I'm dying.
迪伦呢
Where's Dylan?
他回去了
He's gone back.
去见她
To see her.
我得跟你说个事
I have to tell you something.
-你很激动 -不然呢
- You're agitated. - What do you expect?
我不能再留在这儿了
I can't stay here any longer.
但你仍在搜寻答案
Though you're still looking for answers?
你要背叛我们吗
Are you betraying us?
抱歉我得保守秘密
I'm sorry I have to keep secrets.
尤其是不能让你知道
Especially from you.
你有跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥
You've been with her.
她赢得了你的心吗
Has she won your heart?
你不能再骗我了
You cannot lie to me anymore.
我没这必要
I won't have to.
你现在对他什么感觉
How do you feel about him now?
不是迪伦 我知道你对他的感觉
Not Dylan, I know how you feel about him.
我是说你哥哥 也就是奥格
I mean your brother. That is to say, Augie.
你知道他是杀人犯
I mean, now that you know he's a murderer.
这好像是麦克蒂尔家的传统
It's like a McTeer family tradition.
关你什么事
Why do you care?
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表