剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
You weren't invited.
到这来可不明智
Coming here wasn't smart.
杀死扎克·曼尼明智吗
Was it smart killing Zach Maney?
他被钉在十字架上处死 我们都知道谁会这么干
And he was crucified. We both know who does that.
罗马人
Romans.
潮间人 你们为什么杀了他
Tidelanders. Why'd you kill him?
你的人坏了规矩 他看了他不该看的事
Your man broke the rules. He was watching what he shouldn't have.
懂吗
Okay?
你有问他为什么吗
Did you ask him why?
你们还没问他为什么监视你们就把他杀了
You killed him before you found out why he was spying on you.
靠
Fuck.
-你知道默多克发现了他吗 -你担心那个警官
- You know Murdoch found him? - Are you worried about the sergeant?
不 我担心我
No. I'm worried about me.
我担心为什么我的人
I'm worried about why one
不给我打招呼就去了那里
of my guys was out there without me knowing.
我担心钱
I'm worried about money
我担心我下一批货
and I'm worried about my next fucking delivery.
什么时候到
When's it gonna happen?
到时通知你
I'll let you know.
麦克蒂尔
Hey, McTeer.
下次没有邀请的话别过来
Don't come here again without an invitation.
我们很想你 夫人
We missed you, madam.
你的生意顺利吗
Did your business go well?
我们的供货商很满意吧
I trust our suppliers are happy.
我猜是新供货商
New suppliers, I presume.
我讨厌我的行程被缩短
I hate having my trips cut short.
明白
Yes.
所以 为什么我要赶回去
So, why did I have to hurry back?
你最好去问迪伦
You'd best ask Dylan.
戴德里克父子律师事务所
我知道遗嘱认证期间奥格满了18岁
I know that Augie turned 18 while this was in probate,
所以他拿到了他那份
so he got his share.
一半卡莉欧碧号♥ 一半房♥子 一半爸爸的钱
Half the Calliope, half the house, and half Dad's cash.
先从钱开始吧
Let's start with the cash.
爸爸从来没什么钱 他留下了多少
Dad never had much, but what did he leave?
-一千 两千 -差一点38万
- A grand? Two? - Just shy of 380,000.
狗屁
Bullshit.
在哪儿
So, where is it?
遗嘱上说
I mean, that will says that
我的那一半会放进信托 直到我年满18岁
my half was to be held in a trust until I was 18.
-你是受托人吗 -不是
- Are you the trustee? - Nope.
那是谁 奥格 比尔
Well, then who? Augie? Bill?
我妈 你逗我吗
Mom? Are you fucking kidding me?
她根本没在遗嘱里
She wasn't even in the will.
老天
Jesus Christ.
肯定都被挥霍光了
Then it's all been spent on booze and pissed down the gutter.
没有 你妈买♥♥下了尾巴
No. Your mother bought the Tail.
魔尾
The Devil's Tail?
一个酒鬼买♥♥下了镇上最烂的酒吧
An alcoholic bought the town's shittiest bar?
你要喝什么
What are you having?
朗姆可乐
Rum and Coke.
-9块 -谢谢
- Be nine dollars. - Thanks.
伊芙特 她不需要给钱
Yvette, she doesn't need to pay.
你好 妈
Hi, Mom.
你来这干什么 卡莉欧碧
What are you doing here, Calliope?
-我喜欢我的酒吧 -嗯
- I like my bar. - Yeah.
我听说你去见罗尼·戴德里克了
I heard you went to see Ronnie Dedrick.
你有仔细想过吗
Did you think that through?
你觉得奥弗林湾会接纳你
You think Orphelin Bay was just gonna take you back?
要接纳[收回钱]的人是我
I'm the one taking back.
真可爱 在监狱里待了这么多年
How sweet. After all those years in prison,
你仍有梦想
you've still got dreams.
这么多年 你为什么都不来看我
All those years, why didn't you come visit me?
什么样的妈妈会
What sort of mother lets
让她14岁女儿被抓走
her 14-year-old daughter get dragged away?
什么样的14岁小孩会做你做的那事
What sort of 14-year-old does what you did?
你让我去的
You told me to.
没有详说 但你叫我去点火
Not in so many words, but you told me to light that fire.
我看在监狱里的这些年
I think those years in prison
可能把你脑子给搞坏了
might have scrambled your brain a bit.
再来一杯 还有把钱收下
Another. And take the money.
罗莎很需要钱
Rosa here's gonna need every penny.
离奥格远点 他不需要坏影响
Just stay away from Augie. He doesn't need any bad influences.
夫人
Madam!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
夫人 给我吧
Madam, let me take that for you.
-欢迎 -欢迎
- Welcome. - Welcome.
-很高兴回来 谢谢 -欢迎回家 夫人
- I'm glad to be back. Thank you. - Welcome home, madam.
-很高兴见到你 -事情顺利吗
- Good to see you. - Did it go well?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
回家真好
It is good to be home.
离开这儿的每一秒都是折磨
Every moment away from here was a fucking drag.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
里加 达喀尔 卡拉奇
Riga. Dakar. Karachi.
你为我们做了什么
And what did you do for us?
更好的协议 更多的钱
Better deals? More money?
不是 因为有时候 维奥尔卡
No, because sometimes, Violca,
保持现状也很好
keeping things as they are is the desirable outcome.
我们的协议很可靠 我们的隐私也有保障
Our deals are secure. Our privacy's assured.
我们可以尽情庆祝
We have every reason to celebrate.
夫人
Madam.
怎么了
What happened?
我们发现扎克·曼尼在监视
We caught Zach Maney spying.
-那拖网渔民看到了什么 -莱安德拉脾气不好
- Now, what did the trawlerman see? - Leandra has a temper.
我还没来得及阻止她 她就把他杀了
She killed him before I could stop her.
-我们知道些什么 -警官发现了尸体
- So, what do we know? -The sergeant found the body.
奥格·麦克蒂尔又失去了理智 他来了这里
Augie McTeer lost it again. He came here.
因为你们杀了他的人
Because you killed his man.
因为他想要他下一批货 我觉得我们应该推迟
Because he wants his next shipment. I think we should hold off
等我们弄清为什么他的渔民跟踪我们
until we know why his trawlerman followed us.
要是你和莱安德拉不那么鲁莽 我们早就知道了
We'd know why if you and Leandra weren't so reckless.
我现在需要我的隐私
I'd like my privacy now.
我听得到你 我什么都没你给带来
I can hear you. I've brought you nothing.
回去睡觉
Go back to sleep.
渔民在海上失踪
我得走了
I gotta go.
-真无礼 -退后
- That was rude. - Back off.
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
伙计 回家吧
Mate, just go home.
拿上你的烂屌♥滚吧
Yeah, take your shriveled dick and fuck off!
他伤到你了吗
Did he hurt you?
我没事
I'm fine.
卡莉 你还好吗
Cal, are you okay?
你别一直跟着我就行 我不需要宠物
Not if you keep following me. I don't need a pet.
我不是宠物
I'm not a pet.
不是吗 你不是默多克警官的宠物吗
No? You're not Sergeant Murdoch's?
你也是污警吗
Are you dirty, too?
-你为什么觉得默多克腐♥败♥ -德尔巴罗就是
- What makes you think Murdoch's corrupt? - Durborrow was.
默多克是他的替角儿 而你是默多克的
Murdoch was his understudy, and you're Murdoch's.
怎么 你想收买♥♥我吗
Why? You trying to buy me off?
我们是朋友 不是吗
We're friends, aren't we?
我应该不需要收买♥♥你吧
I didn't think I'd need to.
你杀了一个警♥察♥
You killed a cop.
那你就不必再跟踪我
Then you don't need to follow me anymore.
-妈 -我能进来吗
- Mom. - Can I come in?
怎么了
What's up?
你见了你妹妹吗
Have you seen your sister?
当然见了 我就知道她会先来找你
Of course you have. I knew she'd visit you first.
你要是知道还问什么
Well, if you know, why ask?
她想要你的钱 奥格 还有我的
She's after your money, Augie, and mine.
爸爸的钱 她只是回来索要属于她的钱
Dad's money. And she's just back to get what's hers.
我们走着看
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表