剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
我想做生意
I want to do business.
你不是来做生意的
You don't do business.
你♥他♥妈♥就是穿着西装的蝗灾
You're a fucking locust plague in a suit.
我来告诉你我能做什么
I'll tell you what I do.
我能保守秘密
I keep secrets.
我能让人们害怕
And I make people afraid.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我们天造地设
We're a perfect fit.
所以我们会做生意
That's why we will do business.
只有愚蠢的人这时候才会说
This is where a stupid man says,
"除非我死了"
"Over my dead body."
我们很快会见面的 对吧
We'll see you soon, yeah?
给我看看
Show me.
这是那个女孩干的
The girl did this?
跟着他 找到他们的供应商
Follow him. Find their suppliers.
喂
Hello?
听好了
Listen very carefully.
如果你不听从我们的指示 你就会死
If you don't follow our instructions, you will die.
有什么情况
What is the news?
投标涨价了 夫人
The bidding has gone up, madam.
恐怕超出了你的预付金
I'm afraid it's exceeded your credit.
有多少人价格超过我了
How many other parties are bidding against me?
只有一个
Just one.
-是谁 -他很有说服力
- Who is it? - He's very persuasive.
他和你都很想要那个东西
He wants the piece as much as you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
给我的公♥司♥多打点钱 今晚就打
Wire my firm more money, tonight.
操
Fuck!
-我们没有钱给他 -我知道
- We don't have his money. - I fucking know.
奥格 你说过要带我去守望滩
Aug, you said you'd take me to L'Attente.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
天呐 不行 卡莉
Jesus Chr-- no, Cal.
我不知道你是不是忘了
I don't know if you were in
刚刚发生的事情 但是我的毒贩死了
the room back there, but my dealer was executed
而我没有拿到
and I don't have any fucking money
守望滩要的钱 所以 不去
to take to fucking L'Attente, so, no.
你想上他 那就上啊 他就在那儿
You wanna fuck him, fuck him. He's right there.
跟那无关
It's not about that.
去你大爷的
Fuck you!
卡莉
Cal.
你要回守望滩吗
Are you going back to L'Attente?
-我真的需要去 -现在不行
- I really need to go. - Not right now.
也去你大爷的
Fuck you, too.
-卡莉 -他没钱给你
- Cal. - He doesn't have your money.
他没钱给
There's no money.
比尔 是我
Bill, it's me.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
我需要你带我去守望滩
I need you to take me to L'Attente.
拜托 我知道你在里面
Please. I know you're in there.
比尔 我们到底是什么
Bill, what the fuck are we?
去你的
Screw you!
你看上去心烦意乱 夫人
You seem upset, madam.
你想看什么
What would you see?
我要如何得到我要的东西
How do I get what I need?
去你大爷的
Fuck you!
我想知道怎么拿到这笔钱
I want to know about the money.
卡莉·麦克蒂尔召唤出了一个海妖
Cal McTeer brings a siren.
她会来找你的
She's coming for you.
-有人跟踪你吗 -没有
- Did anyone follow you here? - No.
我讨厌看你和奥格调情
I hated watching you flirt with Augie.
他选择了她 是不是
He's sticking with her, isn't he?
应该是
I think so.
那他就太傻了
Then isn't he the fool?
卡莉
Cal.
卡莉·麦克蒂尔可能要来守望滩
Cal McTeer might try to come to L'Attente.
如果她来了 就给她点颜色看看
If she does, punish her.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表