剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
Adrielle has a seer, a crone in a cellar,
她让我看到你从背后捅死安德莉尔的幻象
and she showed me a vision of you stabbing Adrielle in the back.
幻象
A vision?
你就信她了吗
And you believe her?
-她为什么要撒谎 -因为她整天就会撒谎
- Why would she lie? - Because that's what she does!
我不会让你杀了她
I won't let you kill her.
-我不能 -你扪心自问 迪伦
- I can't. - Ask yourself, Dylan.
这里究竟是谁一直在杀人 是我还是她
Who does the killing around here, me or her?
我并不想杀安德莉尔 我不想杀任何人
I don't want to kill Adrielle. I don't want to kill anyone.
但如果她把我逼入绝境 要么我死 要么她亡
But if she puts me in a corner where it's either her or me,
那么 没错
then, yeah...
我会用刀把她浑身扎个遍
I'll stab her front, back, and sideways.
但那取决于她 不是我
But that's up to her, not me.
别让她像愚弄了其他人那样愚弄你
Don't let her fool you like she's fooled everybody else.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that about?
我们需要谈谈安德莉尔的事
We need to talk about Adrielle.
你考虑过我的提议了吗
Have you considered my proposal?
1500万美元是很大一笔钱
Fifteen million dollars is a lot of money.
-谢谢你 我的天使 -的确
- Thank you, my angel. - It is.
她很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't she?
她让我想起了我女儿
She reminds me of my daughter.
能让我看看吗
May I?
她死在了塞尔维亚
She died in Serbia.
(梅兰妮 1991年10月11日)
战争总是会导致无辜的人死亡
War always kills the wrong people.
你们是海妖之子
You are the children of sirens.
你是我遇到过的最接近神圣奇迹的存在了
You're as close as I have come to the holy miracle.
我还需要再接近一些
I need to come closer.
我必须知道 上帝为什么放过我 却带走了我女儿
I have to know why God spared me but took my daughter.
你认为海妖是上帝之女吗
And you think the sirens are the daughters of God.
她们是堕天使 从上帝的怀抱被赶出
They are fallen angels, forced from grace.
是让我最接近上帝的存在
The closest I can get to God.
你能把她们请出来吗
Can you bring them?
我已经做到过了
I already have.
那你为什么需要我的钱
Why do you need my money?
为了这些东西
For these.
这些是什么东西的碎片
What are these pieces of?
一样古老但却很强大的东西
Something very old and very powerful.
-我必须为我的族人弄到这东西 -为什么
- Something I need for my people. - Why?
它有什么作用
What does it do?
我不能说
I cannot tell.
如果你想要我的钱 我就必须知道
If you want my money, I want to know.
我要你让我看到海妖
And I want you to show me a siren.
安德莉尔到底想要什么
What does Adrielle want?
我很久以前发现了这本书
I found this book a long time ago.
我在里面发现了这个
And in it, I found this.
你以前见过这种东西吗
You ever seen anything like that before?
安德莉尔就是用这东西割开科尔顿的喉咙的
Adrielle used one to cut Colton's throat,
然后就出现了一个海妖
and a siren appeared.
这是什么东西
What is it?
是一个古号♥角的残片
It's a piece from an ancient horn.
一个战号♥
A war trumpet.
是一个古代的海洋部落打造的
It was constructed by an ancient seafaring tribe.
他们很美 很强大
They were beautiful, powerful.
没人知道他们是什么人 或是什么东西
No one knew who they were or what they were.
潮间人
Tidelanders.
那个时候有很多潮间人
Tidelanders were plentiful back then.
但他们跟人类发生了战争
But they were at war with men.
那是一场漫长且血腥的战争 距离结束遥遥无期
It was a long and bloody war, and there was no end in sight,
于是他们就打造了这个号♥角
so they constructed this trumpet.
传说这个号♥角
The story goes that this trumpet
是用人类的血洗礼而成的
is anointed with the blood of men.
当它被吹响时 就会引来惊涛骇浪
And when it was sounded, it brought a great wave.
滔天的洪水
A flood of biblical proportions.
因此而亡的人类不计其数
Nobody knows how many humans were killed,
但当洪水退去后 潮间人也消失了
but when the water receded, the Tidelanders were gone.
幸存的人类发现了这个号♥角
This trumpet was found by the surviving men,
他们把它砸碎了
and they smashed it up.
因为害怕它的力量 他们将随便放在了四艘船上
Afraid of its power, they put the pieces into four ships
流放到世界上最遥远的地方
and sent them to the far corners of the world,
再也不可能被重组
never to be reassembled.
那个惊涛骇浪 带来了其他什么东西吗
This wave, did it bring anything with it?
"随水而来的是死亡天使 美丽但却残忍♥
"And in the water came angels of death, beauteous and cruel.
很多人类死于她们苍白的手中"
And by their pale hands many men perished."
是海妖
Sirens.
我之前也不愿意相信这个
I didn't want to believe it.
当我看了这个之后 就到处搜寻
When I read that, I searched and...
结果发现了第一块残片
I found the first piece.
我把它交给了前女王
I gave it to the former queen...
吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva.
她想要毁掉它 但安德莉尔不想
She wanted to destroy it, but Adrielle didn't.
于是安德莉尔就保留了那块残片
So Adrielle kept the piece,
杀死了吉诺薇瓦 然后霸占了守望滩
killed Genoveva, and then took L'Attente for herself.
那你呢
And you?
安德莉尔给了我一个选择
Adrielle gave me a choice.
是像吉诺薇瓦那样死去 还是被流放
Die like Genoveva or live in exile.
在过去的几百年里
Adrielle has been collecting
安德莉尔一直在收集这些残片
these pieces for the last hundred years.
她想要重组那个号♥角
She wants to put it back together.
夫人 求你了 给我点水吧
Madam, please. Water.
该死的
For God's sake!
现在你知道了
Now you know.
那个女孩会结束这一切
The girl will end this.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
我们可以成交了
We have a deal.
我给你看看我在打造什么
I'll show you what I'm making
并且我会让你看到海妖
and I'll show you a siren.
那么你将拿到你要的钱
Then you'll have your money.
卡莉 如果你试图找到那些残片
Cal, if you try and find those shards,
安德莉尔会杀了你
Adrielle will kill you.
如果你想躲在你的船上
If you want to sit on your boat
像行尸走肉一样再虚度一百年
and rot for another hundred years,
那是你的选择 但我不会那么做
that's your choice, but I'm not gonna do that.
不 我受够了被人玩弄于鼓掌之中
No, I'm sick of being the fucking football.
-卡莉 -我被人陷害 被关押
- Cal. - I have been framed, put behind bars,
失去我在乎的一切
and dragged away from everything that I care about.
不 我属于这里
No, this is where I belong.
我不会允许她将这个也夺走
And I'm not gonna let her take that away from me again.
这太疯狂了 卡莉
This is insane, Cal. I mean,
这简直是自杀 你不能一个人去做这种事
it's suicide. You can't do this on your own!
那就跟我一起去
Then come with me.
回到守望滩
Come back to L'Attente.
没错 听着
Yeah, look, listen.
我他妈才不管你有多忙
I really don't give a fuck how busy you think you are, okay?
失踪人口 帕特里克·麦克蒂尔
我需要知道他是否还被冷冻着
I need to know if he's still on ice!
你现在下去 把门打开
Just get down there, open the place up.
我亲自过去看一趟
I'm coming to look for myself.
是的 马上
Yes, now!
该死的
For fuck's sake!
-你没事吧 老大 -我没事
- You all right, boss? - I'm fine.
-你去哪儿了 -照顾我爸
- Where have you been? - Looking after Dad.
干些工作吧
Do some fucking work!
魔尾酒吧
-罗莎 -你♥他♥妈♥有什么事
- Rosa. - What the fuck do you want?
你丈夫生前是个好人
He was a good man, your husband.
勤劳 可靠 服从命令
Hardworking, reliable. Always did what he was told.
直到他不再服从
Right up until he didn't.
我再问一遍 你有什么事
Again, what do you want?
跟你一直以来的愿望一样
Same thing you always have.
除掉卡莉
To get rid of Cal.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表